WEEK 8 - ONE MAN'S OPINION the BROWNS, injury reports, +13 O/U 46 in NE at 4:25, now +10' again?
-
Sure enough after the NE thumping of the NY Nyets plus diminished faith in our playoff bound Browns the line has jumped up to almost +13......any takers?
-
TUESDAY AM - early report.
Cleveland Browns NAME STATUS DATE Kareem Hunt, RB Suspension Oct 22 Comment: Hunt (suspension) practiced with the Browns on Monday for the first time since preseason, Mar Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. Daniel Ekuale, DT Questionable Oct 21 Comment: Ekuale (concussion) is participating in Monday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Comment: questionable New England Patriots NAME STATUS DATE Ryan Izzo, TE Questionable Oct 22 Comment: questionable Matt LaCosse, TE Questionable Oct 22 Comment: questionable Josh Gordon, WR Questionable Oct 22 Comment: questionable Patrick Chung, S Questionable Oct 22 Comment: questionable Rex Burkhead, RB Questionable Oct 22 Comment: questionable Michael Bennett, DE Suspension Oct 22 Comment: suspension -
Sure enough after the NE thumping of the NY Nyets plus diminished faith in our playoff bound Browns the line has jumped up to almost +13......any takers?
Sure enough after the NE thumping of the NY Nyets plus diminished faith in our playoff bound Browns the line has jumped up to almost +13......any takers?
Just for fun a quick look at WEEK 9 after this game Cleveland is a +1.5 underdog when they travel to Denver at 4:25 pm.
-
I feel that the Browns could have ran away against Seattle if Baker hit OBJ on the “out” route before the blocked punt.
Healthy and Hungry Browns?
Normally I don’t do predictions but at 2-4? Why not..27-17. Cleveland.
-
Well, I made my $5.00 bet, and I've only bet that high once before.
I'm all in. Browns will beat the Patriots.
-
It's amazing how many of us have our Browns winning this game, lol. Let me drop a very uncomfortable stat on you guys. "If the Patriots' offense never took the field, they'd be 3-3-1 for the year."
Think about that for a minute.
That cover 0 blitzing defense completely screwed up about every QB in the league, so I'm not sure how ours is going to fare much better. My only hope is that it's an ugly game and our defense someone figures out how to score while our young QB plays super smart.
-
It's amazing how many of us have our Browns winning this game, lol. Let me drop a very uncomfortable stat on you guys. "If the Patriots' offense never took the field, they'd be 3-3-1 for the year."
Think about that for a minute.
That cover 0 blitzing defense completely screwed up about every QB in the league, so I'm not sure how ours is going to fare much better. My only hope is that it's an ugly game and our defense someone figures out how to score while our young QB plays super smart.
It's amazing how many of us have our Browns winning this game
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

-
It's amazing how many of us have our Browns winning this game
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

-
It's amazing how many of us have our Browns winning this game
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

Monkey wants treat gets shocked but does it again and again, monkey doesn't learn.

Ok put me on the list too...... must win game #3 or we start draft talk and doing mock drafts! BROWNS +13 should be good, monkey says.

-
It's amazing how many of us have our Browns winning this game
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

LOL. I'm painfully on the train too! Bring it!
Ricky has a famous song for those on the train, "Fools Rush In".???
Me, I think I will wait another week with Simon & Garfunkel "sittin' in the railway station".?
-
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

LOL. I'm painfully on the train too! Bring it!
Ricky has a famous song for those on the train, "Fools Rush In".???
Me, I think I will wait another week with Simon & Garfunkel "sittin' in the railway station".?
Ricky has a famous song for those on the train, "Fools Rush In".???
Me, I think I will wait another week with Simon & Garfunkel "sittin' in the railway station".?
While many others are singing the Monkees "I'm a Believer".
Or this:
-
-
Oh Christ just what we want more of the Gipper top 5,000 hits on the board. ZZZZzzzzzzoooooo.

?
Oh Christ just what we want more of the Gipper top 5,000 hits on the board. ZZZZzzzzzzoooooo.

?
I don't know about 5000....but I could put a Top 50 on here...though I think it would have to go on the Entertainment (movie review) forum. My choices would be sublime. (but rest assured....that Hot Chocolate song would not be on it).
-
Oh Christ just what we want more of the Gipper top 5,000 hits on the board. ZZZZzzzzzzoooooo.

?
I don't know about 5000....but I could put a Top 50 on here...though I think it would have to go on the Entertainment (movie review) forum. My choices would be sublime. (but rest assured....that Hot Chocolate song would not be on it).
I don't know about 5000....but I could put a Top 50 on here...though I think it would have to go on the Entertainment (movie review) forum. My choices would be sublime. (but rest assured....that Hot Chocolate song would not be on it).
Oh yes we'd all love that we could get rid of our radios and CD collections.
-
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

Monkey wants treat gets shocked but does it again and again, monkey doesn't learn.

Ok put me on the list too...... must win game #3 or we start draft talk and doing mock drafts! BROWNS +13 should be good, monkey says.

-
I don't know about 5000....but I could put a Top 50 on here...though I think it would have to go on the Entertainment (movie review) forum. My choices would be sublime. (but rest assured....that Hot Chocolate song would not be on it).
Oh yes we'd all love that we could get rid of our radios and CD collections.
-
-
Bellichick keeps heaping on the praise to our guys you would think it’s the 7-0 Browns coming to town. Typical for him.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
-
We aren’t winning this one.
Put me down for the we play spirited ball for three quarters. Then a series of stupidity shows up - hard to fix stupid over the course of a year. Pats get a little zebra help and get the late two touchdown cover.
lets hope Freddie does a 180 with scheme and play calling. That’s a victory.
Baker plants his back foot makes some reads and quicker decision. That’s another victory.
the defense tackles and swarms again. Victory.
and we get an appearance from the Charmin boys. Ward and Greedy.
-
Bellichick keeps heaping on the praise to our guys you would think it’s the 7-0 Browns coming to town. Typical for him.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
Bellichick keeps heaping on the praise to our guys you would think it’s to 7-0 Browns. Typical for him.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
Belichik and Brady also love to annihilate weak teams. We're all hoping a positive, healed and well rested team gives NE their best shot!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login