Skip to content

Reporting Posts to me - Please leave this at top of Forum

The Browns Board
65 15 2.4k
  • Spam is one thing... cry babies is another but that's what the moderators are for. Thank you

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @hagii said:

    Spam is one thing... cry babies is another but that's what the moderators are for. Thank you

    K-A the problem is we've been over run with trolls the last couple  weeks. One guy  in particular who just kept  coming back  for more after  I kicked him off three times. He may have  even figured out  a way to get  past an ISP block last night.

  • H HAGII wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Thank you Hoorta!

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'm reporting this to you because I want you to ban me.  Fuck this place.  I liked your husband by the way.  Sayonara.

    good riddance 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'm reporting this to you because I want you to ban me.  Fuck this place.  I liked your husband by the way.  Sayonara.

    good riddance 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @atom said:

    good riddance 

    Such animosity. He doesn't  need to be banned, just stop  posting. I'm not a fan of his constant  profanity.

  • @atom said:

    good riddance 

    Such animosity. He doesn't  need to be banned, just stop  posting. I'm not a fan of his constant  profanity.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    Such animosity. He doesn't  need to be banned, just stop  posting. I'm not a fan of his constant  profanity.

    What was his problem?

  • @hoorta said:

    Such animosity. He doesn't  need to be banned, just stop  posting. I'm not a fan of his constant  profanity.

    What was his problem?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    What was his problem?

    We're not  MAGA enough? That he was bent  out of shape his personal  attacks  were getting  deleted? 

  • @the-gipper said:

    What was his problem?

    We're not  MAGA enough? That he was bent  out of shape his personal  attacks  were getting  deleted? 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    We're not  MAGA enough? That he was bent  out of shape his personal  attacks  were getting  deleted? 

    In the Barbershop, Cal claimed that Diehard was a liberal for dissing his military service in the Air Force. I didn't realize these NFs were so high strung.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #12

    DieHard stormed off the board? 

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

    bye felicia.png

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Thank god he left.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Zombo said:

    I've got to ban you now, Kathy's orders.

    You've been here a long time, hate to see you go, but, she doesn't fuck around ... if you post in her thread that you want banned, you get banned.

    Have a good one, Go Browns!

    Z

    There's that "other" Board for him to head over to, you know the one I'm talking about. But with his attitude and profanity, he'll last as long there as Ghoolie did- which was about a week... Their Mods don't tolerate 1\3 of the crap we do here.... 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Zombo said:

    I've got to ban you now, Kathy's orders.

    You've been here a long time, hate to see you go, but, she doesn't fuck around ... if you post in her thread that you want banned, you get banned.

    Have a good one, Go Browns!

    Z

    Damn I didn't realize that if I report myself I could get banned. I'll be sure to put my warped sense of humor on permanent "hold" when it comes to the "report" button.??

  • @atom said:

    good riddance 

    Such animosity. He doesn't  need to be banned, just stop  posting. I'm not a fan of his constant  profanity.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @hoorta said:

    Such animosity. He doesn't  need to be banned, just stop  posting. I'm not a fan of his constant  profanity.

    man you should read some of the bs he pm's me 

    im beginning  to think he has a crush on me 

  • Zombo said:

    I've got to ban you now, Kathy's orders.

    You've been here a long time, hate to see you go, but, she doesn't fuck around ... if you post in her thread that you want banned, you get banned.

    Have a good one, Go Browns!

    Z

    Damn I didn't realize that if I report myself I could get banned. I'll be sure to put my warped sense of humor on permanent "hold" when it comes to the "report" button.??

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @texasag1969 said:

    Damn I didn't realize that if I report myself I could get banned. I'll be sure to put my warped sense of humor on permanent "hold" when it comes to the "report" button.??

    ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Damn I didn't realize that if I report myself I could get banned. I'll be sure to put my warped sense of humor on permanent "hold" when it comes to the "report" button.??

    ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #18

    @atom said:

    ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

    It's there- and it came in handy- we apparently have a Ravens fan with a computer skills and a mental disorder who can't figure out his flaming isn't appreciated here.....  Banned inside of an hour. If you see any more of his bird droppings under another screen name, PM me or Z,  we'll clean up the mess ASAP..  

    OTOH, doesn't take much smarts to create another Gmail account. Though I am a tad curious how he's masking an ISP address.....  

  • @atom said:

    ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

    It's there- and it came in handy- we apparently have a Ravens fan with a computer skills and a mental disorder who can't figure out his flaming isn't appreciated here.....  Banned inside of an hour. If you see any more of his bird droppings under another screen name, PM me or Z,  we'll clean up the mess ASAP..  

    OTOH, doesn't take much smarts to create another Gmail account. Though I am a tad curious how he's masking an ISP address.....  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @hoorta said:

    It's there- and it came in handy- we apparently have a Ravens fan with a computer skills and a mental disorder who can't figure out his flaming isn't appreciated here.....  Banned inside of an hour. If you see any more of his bird droppings under another screen name, PM me or Z,  we'll clean up the mess ASAP..  

    OTOH, doesn't take much smarts to create another Gmail account. Though I am a tad curious how he's masking an ISP address.....  

    Possibly something like a VPN, ask a real IT guy for more ideas.

    When should you use your VPN?

    For maximum privacy, you should connect to your VPN every single time you get on the internet. Unless your internet connection is connected to a VPN, your information is exposed no matter where you are...even your home!

    How does a VPN change my IP and location?

    When you connect to your VPN server, the VPN server fetches the internet for you. That means every site you visit sees the location and IP address of your VPN server, not your real IP address and location from your device. If you are concerned with people knowing your IP and location, you should always use your VPN.

    How much do VPNs cost? What about free VPNs?

    If speed, privacy and are remotely important to you, you will want a paid VPN. Free VPNs are generally not safe and are used by criminals and bad actors to collect every piece of information they can, to resell. Paid VPNs generally cost between $3 and $15 per month depending on your costs and needs. They offer significantly faster speeds, better security and access across a lot more devices. If you want a fast VPN, you want a top-rated paid VPN.

  • @hoorta said:

    It's there- and it came in handy- we apparently have a Ravens fan with a computer skills and a mental disorder who can't figure out his flaming isn't appreciated here.....  Banned inside of an hour. If you see any more of his bird droppings under another screen name, PM me or Z,  we'll clean up the mess ASAP..  

    OTOH, doesn't take much smarts to create another Gmail account. Though I am a tad curious how he's masking an ISP address.....  

    Possibly something like a VPN, ask a real IT guy for more ideas.

    When should you use your VPN?

    For maximum privacy, you should connect to your VPN every single time you get on the internet. Unless your internet connection is connected to a VPN, your information is exposed no matter where you are...even your home!

    How does a VPN change my IP and location?

    When you connect to your VPN server, the VPN server fetches the internet for you. That means every site you visit sees the location and IP address of your VPN server, not your real IP address and location from your device. If you are concerned with people knowing your IP and location, you should always use your VPN.

    How much do VPNs cost? What about free VPNs?

    If speed, privacy and are remotely important to you, you will want a paid VPN. Free VPNs are generally not safe and are used by criminals and bad actors to collect every piece of information they can, to resell. Paid VPNs generally cost between $3 and $15 per month depending on your costs and needs. They offer significantly faster speeds, better security and access across a lot more devices. If you want a fast VPN, you want a top-rated paid VPN.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #20

    @mjp28 said:

    Possibly something like a VPN, ask a real IT guy for more ideas.

    When should you use your VPN?

    For maximum privacy, you should connect to your VPN every single time you get on the internet. Unless your internet connection is connected to a VPN, your information is exposed no matter where you are...even your home!

    How does a VPN change my IP and location?

    When you connect to your VPN server, the VPN server fetches the internet for you. That means every site you visit sees the location and IP address of your VPN server, not your real IP address and location from your device. If you are concerned with people knowing your IP and location, you should always use your VPN.

    How much do VPNs cost? What about free VPNs?

    If speed, privacy and are remotely important to you, you will want a paid VPN. Free VPNs are generally not safe and are used by criminals and bad actors to collect every piece of information they can, to resell. Paid VPNs generally cost between $3 and $15 per month depending on your costs and needs. They offer significantly faster speeds, better security and access across a lot more devices. If you want a fast VPN, you want a top-rated paid VPN.

    Yeah, security companies like Norton are offering VPN as one of the features on their latest upgrades. 

    Well, I just hope this persistent booger is going to figure out he's wasting his time- even if he's using speech to text.  Z banned him again. 

    The other thing that's possible- assuming we can trace it back to a legit ISP., is lodge a complaint with his Internet provider and claim abuse of service....  Most likely wouldn't work- as we threatened to (and succeeded) doing with one of the the other all time Baltomoron trolls way back in the day that far precedes this board..... 

  • @atom said:

    ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

    It's there- and it came in handy- we apparently have a Ravens fan with a computer skills and a mental disorder who can't figure out his flaming isn't appreciated here.....  Banned inside of an hour. If you see any more of his bird droppings under another screen name, PM me or Z,  we'll clean up the mess ASAP..  

    OTOH, doesn't take much smarts to create another Gmail account. Though I am a tad curious how he's masking an ISP address.....  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @hoorta said:

    OTOH, doesn't take much smarts to create another Gmail account. Though I am a tad curious how he's masking an ISP address..... 

    Maybe using coworkers' computers to do all this? Who knows. I'll ask my computer whiz son in law who works as a computer programmer for EA Sports (Madden games and others). He'll know.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Damn I didn't realize that if I report myself I could get banned. I'll be sure to put my warped sense of humor on permanent "hold" when it comes to the "report" button.??

    ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @atom said:

    ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

    Me neither until I reported a troll on the football board a couple of years back. Larry took care of it right away.

  • I guess I have to apology for this one. This very week someone posted a thread with spam and I instinctively pressed the "report" button. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @nero said:

    with spam and I instinctively pressed the "report" button. 

    ...color me stupid, but, What 'Report' Button?  

    Just remove it, wherever it is.

    -  Thank you very much for continuing this board - 

  • @nero said:

    with spam and I instinctively pressed the "report" button. 

    ...color me stupid, but, What 'Report' Button?  

    Just remove it, wherever it is.

    -  Thank you very much for continuing this board - 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @orion said:

    ...color me stupid, but, What 'Report' Button?  

    Just remove it, wherever it is.

    -  Thank you very much for continuing this board - 

    It's the flag in the top right corner of every post. Next to it there is the 'share' button. 

    It's a useful button that almost every site uses, because it reports directly to the admins and they can go directly to the post, read it and judge by themselves. 

    In this case, it is annoying to Kathy because it goes directly to her and she simply keeps the place up not taking part on it (something to be grateful of), but in most instances it is a very useful feature, if used correctly.