Reporting Posts to me - Please leave this at top of Forum
-
That said I don’t think that the feds would even give me some moments thought
I have talked with a good friend who has a relative, PhD type who is high up with the high government clearances in the (DHS) Department of Homeland Securities.
They (DHS) have two offices in Cleveland and one in Pittsburgh and a scary budget into the many, many billions.
You generally DO NOT report anything to them or the FBI for that matter because they will do some form of follow up. If you know someone there with high enough clearances they can initiate a preliminary check or investigation and can take it from there.
If you have an issue yes you can call one of the offices either online or try calling and see where it takes you without pulling any strings. Again, these people don't play around.
I have talked with a good friend who has a relative, PhD type who is high up with the high government clearances in the (DHS) Department of Homeland Securities.
They (DHS) have two offices in Cleveland and one in Pittsburgh and a scary budget into the many, many billions.
You generally DO NOT report anything to them or the FBI for that matter because they will do some form of follow up. If you know someone there with high enough clearances they can initiate a preliminary check or investigation and can take it from there.
If you have an issue yes you can call one of the offices either online or try calling and see where it takes you without pulling any strings. Again, these people don't play around.
I would say, yes, they don't play around when they see something serious enough to get involved with. I am not sure, however, that this would fit their criteria for "serious enough" . I don't think so. But, you never know.
-
I have talked with a good friend who has a relative, PhD type who is high up with the high government clearances in the (DHS) Department of Homeland Securities.
They (DHS) have two offices in Cleveland and one in Pittsburgh and a scary budget into the many, many billions.
You generally DO NOT report anything to them or the FBI for that matter because they will do some form of follow up. If you know someone there with high enough clearances they can initiate a preliminary check or investigation and can take it from there.
If you have an issue yes you can call one of the offices either online or try calling and see where it takes you without pulling any strings. Again, these people don't play around.
I would say, yes, they don't play around when they see something serious enough to get involved with. I am not sure, however, that this would fit their criteria for "serious enough" . I don't think so. But, you never know.
I would say, yes, they don't play around when they see something serious enough to get involved with. I am not sure, however, that this would fit their criteria for "serious enough" . I don't think so. But, you never know.
That's why it is nice to know someone who can just initiate a check or inquiry for you or you just have to go online or call the offices and see what they say.
I don't think they refuse any call but you don't necessarily want them checking you out..... which might happen. Like you said "you never know".
If there's more crap going on around here I will make the call myself after checking it out with the mods here first.
You always have to access the situation first before getting ready to pull the trigger -but- when you do things might happen very quickly. Also I should be out of the hospital next Wednesday for a long rest at home! I will have more time on my hands.

-
I would say, yes, they don't play around when they see something serious enough to get involved with. I am not sure, however, that this would fit their criteria for "serious enough" . I don't think so. But, you never know.
That's why it is nice to know someone who can just initiate a check or inquiry for you or you just have to go online or call the offices and see what they say.
I don't think they refuse any call but you don't necessarily want them checking you out..... which might happen. Like you said "you never know".
If there's more crap going on around here I will make the call myself after checking it out with the mods here first.
You always have to access the situation first before getting ready to pull the trigger -but- when you do things might happen very quickly. Also I should be out of the hospital next Wednesday for a long rest at home! I will have more time on my hands.

That's why it is nice to know someone who can just initiate a check or inquiry for you or you just have to go online or call the offices and see what they say.
I don't think they refuse any call but you don't necessarily want them checking you out..... which might happen. Like you said "you never know".
If there's more crap going on around here I will make the call myself after checking it out with the mods here first.
You always have to access the situation first before getting ready to pull the trigger -but- when you do things might happen very quickly. Also I should be out of the hospital next Wednesday for a long rest at home! I will have more time on my hands.

Well....yes, check it out with the Mod Squad. My instinct with a troll like that is to attempt to shove rebar up his anal orifice....but, OK, I know, that is just "feeding the troll".
If they give you the go, then you're our Huckleberry.
-
That's why it is nice to know someone who can just initiate a check or inquiry for you or you just have to go online or call the offices and see what they say.
I don't think they refuse any call but you don't necessarily want them checking you out..... which might happen. Like you said "you never know".
If there's more crap going on around here I will make the call myself after checking it out with the mods here first.
You always have to access the situation first before getting ready to pull the trigger -but- when you do things might happen very quickly. Also I should be out of the hospital next Wednesday for a long rest at home! I will have more time on my hands.

Well....yes, check it out with the Mod Squad. My instinct with a troll like that is to attempt to shove rebar up his anal orifice....but, OK, I know, that is just "feeding the troll".
If they give you the go, then you're our Huckleberry.
Well....yes, check it out with the Mod Squad. My instinct with a troll like that is to attempt to shove rebar up his anal orifice....but, OK, I know, that is just "feeding the troll".
If they give you the go, then you're our Huckleberry.
I don't know Gip, that sounds more like you're feeling the troll to me.??
-
Well....yes, check it out with the Mod Squad. My instinct with a troll like that is to attempt to shove rebar up his anal orifice....but, OK, I know, that is just "feeding the troll".
If they give you the go, then you're our Huckleberry.
I don't know Gip, that sounds more like you're feeling the troll to me.??
I don't know Gip, that sounds more like you're feeling the troll to me.??

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login