***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***
-
The Seattle mismanagement was WAY worse than any negative impact Kitchens had on this game.
Chubb fumbles and Baker giving the ball to the D-Line. “GODAMMMIT FREDDIE!!” -
How can anyone defend Freddie? This isn’t a super young team. There are Veterans across the board outside of quarterback.
both challenges were objectively stupid. Discipline penalties are coaching. Taking a 5 yard penalty on 4th down is stupid (really stupid). A veteran or different coach has at least one, if not two more wins.
-
Less than a minute to go...game is over.....NOW.........we get a pass interference call......right, refs??
-
2nd youngest team in the NFL, I believe?
3rd, but the difference in average age from 3rd to 12th is literally .1 years of age. That stat is frankly extremely stupid to use, and I’m not trying to be a dick to you or anything.
we have several vets on the line (both sides). OBJ and juice are seasoned vets. I just don’t buy that excuse man.
-
Baker threw another pick. They dropped it, but it's still a pick in my book. Nice season, kid. I'm guessing your ad campaign will go in the toilet quicker than your football season, but it'll be close. We are absolutely so freakin awful that I now laugh hysterically at us. The offensive pass interference? Then challenge it? Bwaaaaa!
xBaker threw another pick. They dropped it, but it's still a pick in my book. Nice season, kid. I'm guessing your ad campaign will go in the toilet quicker than your football season, but it'll be close. We are absolutely so freakin awful that I now laugh hysterically at us. The offensive pass interference? Then challenge it? Bwaaaaa!
What a joke of an organization. I honestly don't see how anyone could've really thought they'd win this game. They are a perfect reflection of their HC. Sloppy and confused.
I'm about ready to just stick to the Buckeyes like I did when the Browns went away. We've all got better stuff to do than sit thru this crap each week.
-
-
What the fuck are any of you talking about this is not Freddie’s fault this is not the players fault this is 100 percent on the nfl and refs. Bad play calls going to happen bad picks fumbles yep going to happen but when the team your playing doesn’t get called for any foul and every time you start to get I. The game the refs cut you down with a tic tak call yeah it’s deflating and crushing it like pushing a wagon up hill and you can see it and I dear anyone to say this was a fairly called game. What a fucking joke fuck the pats fuck the nfl fuck roger I hope it all comes out and they get put in the pen and get ass fucked the rest of the lives
-
Jig is spewing troll nonsense. Best to ignore it
Jig is spewing troll nonsense. Best to ignore it
I may be angry right now, but look around. Everyone else is pissed off too. Our "stars"? Yeah, they were really bright tonight. I understand losing to the best team in the league, but I don't understand looking like a bunch of idiots. Really great idea benching Greg Robinson. McCray looked like a world beater.
I'm not being intentionally inflammatory just because I'm pissed. All I'm saying is that stars make plays, and ours almost never do. How can you argue that?
-
Freddie has already made plenty of idiot calls. This is merely a reinforcement of his dumb-assery
LOL he came close to getting Baker injured for rest of the season on that play too. Although at this stage, the whole team might be better if Baker was on the bench
PS- we all know that if they had converted that 4th down (which was never really going to happen anyway) it would've been brought back for some sort of dumbass penalty.
-
What the fuck are any of you talking about this is not Freddie’s fault this is not the players fault this is 100 percent on the nfl and refs. Bad play calls going to happen bad picks fumbles yep going to happen but when the team your playing doesn’t get called for any foul and every time you start to get I. The game the refs cut you down with a tic tak call yeah it’s deflating and crushing it like pushing a wagon up hill and you can see it and I dear anyone to say this was a fairly called game. What a fucking joke fuck the pats fuck the nfl fuck roger I hope it all comes out and they get put in the pen and get ass fucked the rest of the lives
What the fuck are any of you talking about this is not Freddie’s fault this is not the players fault this is 100 percent on the nfl and refs. Bad play calls going to happen bad picks fumbles yep going to happen but when the team your playing doesn’t get called for any foul and every time you start to get I. The game the refs cut you down with a tic tak call yeah it’s deflating and crushing it like pushing a wagon up hill and you can see it and I dear anyone to say this was a fairly called game. What a fucking joke fuck the pats fuck the nfl fuck roger I hope it all comes out and they get put in the pen and get ass fucked the rest of the lives
If you have all this talent, you shouldn't hire a newbie coach. And don't tell me we don't, because we do. You hire a coach that was only an OC for half the season last year. Yes, the team is not discipline, but again who is that on? We had 18 penalty in the first game against the Titans. While it getting a little better, just not good enough. Other coaches can't wait to play us because they know Freddie is inexperienced. We have one of the worst Olines in football, but a good coach should be able to coach around that. Ask Baker (when he's by himself) if Freddie is getting that done. He's been pounded by this horrific Oline and now he's timid in the pockek. How many losses do you think Bill Belichek would have with this team at this point?
-
what a bunch of fucking clowns. thank God they weren't on tv today.
-
fucking disgraceful
-
Freddie has already made plenty of idiot calls. This is merely a reinforcement of his dumb-assery
LOL he came close to getting Baker injured for rest of the season on that play too. Although at this stage, the whole team might be better if Baker was on the bench
PS- we all know that if they had converted that 4th down (which was never really going to happen anyway) it would've been brought back for some sort of dumbass penalty.
LOL he came close to getting Baker injured for rest of the season on that play too. Although at this stage, the whole team might be better if Baker was on the bench
PS- we all know that if they had converted that 4th down (which was never really going to happen anyway) it would've been brought back for some sort of dumbass penalty.
My friends texted me and said they forbid me to watch the Baker idiot interception. Apparently it was so bad they were worried about me going to the mental hospital. Hahahaha.
-
What the fuck are any of you talking about this is not Freddie’s fault this is not the players fault this is 100 percent on the nfl and refs. Bad play calls going to happen bad picks fumbles yep going to happen but when the team your playing doesn’t get called for any foul and every time you start to get I. The game the refs cut you down with a tic tak call yeah it’s deflating and crushing it like pushing a wagon up hill and you can see it and I dear anyone to say this was a fairly called game. What a fucking joke fuck the pats fuck the nfl fuck roger I hope it all comes out and they get put in the pen and get ass fucked the rest of the lives
If you have all this talent, you shouldn't hire a newbie coach. And don't tell me we don't, because we do. You hire a coach that was only an OC for half the season last year. Yes, the team is not discipline, but again who is that on? We had 18 penalty in the first game against the Titans. While it getting a little better, just not good enough. Other coaches can't wait to play us because they know Freddie is inexperienced. We have one of the worst Olines in football, but a good coach should be able to coach around that. Ask Baker (when he's by himself) if Freddie is getting that done. He's been pounded by this horrific Oline and now he's timid in the pockek. How many losses do you think Bill Belichek would have with this team at this point?
If you have all this talent, you shouldn't hire a newbie coach. And don't tell me we don't, because we do. You hire a coach that was only an OC for half the season last year. Yes, the team is not discipline, but again who is that on? We had 18 penalty in the first game against the Titans. While it getting a little better, just not good enough. Other coaches can't wait to play us because they know Freddie is inexperienced. We have one of the worst Olines in football, but a good coach should be able to coach around that. Ask Baker (when he's by himself) if Freddie is getting that done. He's been pounded by this horrific Oline and now he's timid in the pockek. How many losses do you think Bill Belichek would have with this team at this point?
Depending on weather kraft has been blowing Rodger
-
LOL he came close to getting Baker injured for rest of the season on that play too. Although at this stage, the whole team might be better if Baker was on the bench
PS- we all know that if they had converted that 4th down (which was never really going to happen anyway) it would've been brought back for some sort of dumbass penalty.
My friends texted me and said they forbid me to watch the Baker idiot interception. Apparently it was so bad they were worried about me going to the mental hospital. Hahahaha.
My friends texted me and said they forbid me to watch the Baker idiot interception. Apparently it was so bad they were worried about me going to the mental hospital. Hahahaha.
Don't look!
-
I had to leave the room for awhile after that.
-
Philadelphia in Buffalo with some brutal winds, I wonder what NE will be like at 4:25?
No sure I'd go by yahoo FF?..they predict Sunny & 65 for MN*F in Pittstits
... Foxboro 4PM East wind at 12mph/70% rain/51 degrees..oddly at 5pm the winds are to slow from east to 6-9 mph/53 degrees/60% rain///rain to shut down by 8pm with winds at 2mph.. per weatherbug not I
We lost because of the 1st quarter. It's simple as that. Very few teams overcome a 17 point deficit, and we are not ready to comeback from huge point differentials. In Foxborough against New England? Game was already over.
But today they played, they kept fighting and made some plays. Baker played better (nice audible on the Harris TD), Chubb is the best RB in the league and defense played well. I'm glad Williams and Ward got back on the field, they improve the team.
Lossing sucks, but I didn't expect a win. After a laughable first quarter (Baker might have overtaken the buttfumble with that shovel INT) we played face to face against the best team in the league.
It only shows how important turnovers and details (mistakes, penalties) are.
Freddie needs to improve some decision making or he is not going to have a long career as a HC, though.
Three passes to start the game (3rd on an empty set), two 'how-the-f-do-you-expect-to-win-that-challenge' and Baker throwing a pass with 1 second left for halftime on our field are some of the decisions that enrage me. Because they are 'game IQ' decisions, not playcalls.
-
My friends texted me and said they forbid me to watch the Baker idiot interception. Apparently it was so bad they were worried about me going to the mental hospital. Hahahaha.
Don't look!
Don't look!
Lmao! Too late! Listen, you guys know I love my Browns, but holy shit I'm enraged right now. How the HECK does that happen?! On Chubb's first fumble, was that a freaking FOOT that knocked the ball out? Are you effing kidding me? On the second fumble, can we JUST recover ONE fumble this year?! Jesus, get the ball!! OMFG.
AHHHHHH! ???
-
Don't look!
Lmao! Too late! Listen, you guys know I love my Browns, but holy shit I'm enraged right now. How the HECK does that happen?! On Chubb's first fumble, was that a freaking FOOT that knocked the ball out? Are you effing kidding me? On the second fumble, can we JUST recover ONE fumble this year?! Jesus, get the ball!! OMFG.
AHHHHHH! ???
Lmao! Too late! Listen, you guys know I love my Browns, but holy shit I'm enraged right now. How the HECK does that happen?! On Chubb's first fumble, was that a freaking FOOT that knocked the ball out? Are you effing kidding me? On the second fumble, can we JUST recover ONE fumble this year?! Jesus, get the ball!! OMFG.
AHHHHHH! ???
How does Joel get beat so bad on a play that he knows is going on right behind him...
-
Lmao! Too late! Listen, you guys know I love my Browns, but holy shit I'm enraged right now. How the HECK does that happen?! On Chubb's first fumble, was that a freaking FOOT that knocked the ball out? Are you effing kidding me? On the second fumble, can we JUST recover ONE fumble this year?! Jesus, get the ball!! OMFG.
AHHHHHH! ???
How does Joel get beat so bad on a play that he knows is going on right behind him...
How does Joel get beat so bad on a play that he knows is going on right behind him...
I literally have no idea. Joel had a ROUGH game. And it's like I was saying, our STARS aren't making plays! I obviously know I was hard on Myles Garrett, but my point remains. Stats make plays when you need them and our simply vanish at the worst times. I don't get it. Joel completely blew it, and Baker should NOT have had to worry about that guy. And how the HECK did that ball stick to the DL?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
