Skip to content

Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad

The Browns Board
156 22 4.5k
  • @coachtoad said:

    Me too. Bread the most.

    pasta man pasta

    @atom said:

    pasta man pasta

    Yes, I love mostaccioli!

  • Here's a present for ya Coach.  LOL!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Here's a present for ya Coach.  LOL!?

    The jam looks good!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Oh come on nickers. Everybody knows those Planet Fitness guys just like to play with other guys. ?‍❤️‍?

    Why does almost every thread turn into gay talk? That is strange. Are these some kind of repressed sexusl feelings? No matter what the topic in here, you guys bring it around to homosexuality.

    @coachtoad said:

    Why does almost every thread turn into gay talk? That is strange. Are these some kind of repressed sexusl feelings? No matter what the topic in here, you guys bring it around to homosexuality.

    hahahhahahhhah cause there high on carbs 

  • @coachtoad said:

    Do the mods need to protect me. I will wip your ass in the gym anyday bru....

    Lol I actually live in fear of Planet Fitness tough guys. I mean hell who doesn’t ? By the way you forgot the E on the end but I’ll decline your offer to wipe my ass. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Lol I actually live in fear of Planet Fitness tough guys. I mean hell who doesn’t ? By the way you forgot the E on the end but I’ll decline your offer to wipe my ass. 

    You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

  • @coachtoad said:

    Why does almost every thread turn into gay talk? That is strange. Are these some kind of repressed sexusl feelings? No matter what the topic in here, you guys bring it around to homosexuality.

    hahahhahahhhah cause there high on carbs 

    @atom said:

    hahahhahahhhah cause there high on carbs 

    You could be right. It is crazy though. They must be obsessed eith dudes.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Lol I actually live in fear of Planet Fitness tough guys. I mean hell who doesn’t ? By the way you forgot the E on the end but I’ll decline your offer to wipe my ass. 

    You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

    @coachtoad said:

    You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

    fuck the gym 12 ounce curls is all they need

  • @atom said:

    pasta man pasta

    Yes, I love mostaccioli!

    @coachtoad said:

    Yes, I love mostaccioli!

    I grew up on that.

  • @coachtoad said:

    You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

    fuck the gym 12 ounce curls is all they need

    @atom said:

    fuck the gym 12 ounce curls is all they need

    I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby. 

  • @atom said:

    hahahhahahhhah cause there high on carbs 

    You could be right. It is crazy though. They must be obsessed eith dudes.

    @coachtoad said:

    You could be right. It is crazy though. They must be obsessed eith dudes.

    there should be a study of some kind of how different types of food effect someones sexuality 

  • @coachtoad said:

    Yes, I love mostaccioli!

    I grew up on that.

    @nickers said:

    I grew up on that.

    Love that stuff. Have not had it in 3 years.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Lol I actually live in fear of Planet Fitness tough guys. I mean hell who doesn’t ? By the way you forgot the E on the end but I’ll decline your offer to wipe my ass. 

    You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

    @coachtoad said:

    You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

    Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.??

    A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.???

  • @coachtoad said:

    You could be right. It is crazy though. They must be obsessed eith dudes.

    there should be a study of some kind of how different types of food effect someones sexuality 

    @atom said:

    there should be a study of some kind of how different types of food effect someones sexuality 

    Skyline chilli?

  • @nickers said:

    I grew up on that.

    Love that stuff. Have not had it in 3 years.

    @coachtoad said:

    Love that stuff. Have not had it in 3 years.

    I'm pissed off that you can't find Maliette Righati anymore.. America has bastardized Italian food...

  • @coachtoad said:

    You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

    Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.??

    A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.???

    @texasag1969 said:

    Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.??

    A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.???

    Depends what you do in the gym. I love racqet sports also.

  • @coachtoad said:

    Love that stuff. Have not had it in 3 years.

    I'm pissed off that you can't find Maliette Righati anymore.. America has bastardized Italian food...

    @nickers said:

    I'm pissed off that you can't find Maliette Righati anymore.. America has bastardized Italian food...

    We do that with all ethnic food. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.??

    A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.???

    Depends what you do in the gym. I love racqet sports also.

    @coachtoad said:

    Depends what you do in the gym. I love racqet sports also.

    In that case you are forgiven my son. Go and sin no more.?

  • @atom said:

    fuck the gym 12 ounce curls is all they need

    I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby. 

    @coachtoad said:

    I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby. 

    i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

  • @coachtoad said:

    I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby. 

    i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

    @atom said:

    i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

    Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.

  • Larry... Can this assholio!

    @atom said:

    ghoolie said a lot of messed up crap but i never thought him to be a racist hating sob I had more respect for him than i do diehard

    Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....  

    @nickers said:

    Larry... Can this assholio!

    Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing. 

  • @coachtoad said:

    I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby. 

    i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

    @atom said:

    i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

    I like T mobile. Petco in SD is also nice.