Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad
-
Yes, I love mostaccioli!
I grew up on that.
-
You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!
Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.??
A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.???
-
You could be right. It is crazy though. They must be obsessed eith dudes.
there should be a study of some kind of how different types of food effect someones sexuality
-
Love that stuff. Have not had it in 3 years.
I'm pissed off that you can't find Maliette Righati anymore.. America has bastardized Italian food...
-
You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!
Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.??
A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.???
Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.??
A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.???
Depends what you do in the gym. I love racqet sports also.
-
Love that stuff. Have not had it in 3 years.
I'm pissed off that you can't find Maliette Righati anymore.. America has bastardized Italian food...
-
Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.??
A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.???
Depends what you do in the gym. I love racqet sports also.
Depends what you do in the gym. I love racqet sports also.
In that case you are forgiven my son. Go and sin no more.?
-
I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby.
i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city
-
I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby.
i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city
-
ghoolie said a lot of messed up crap but i never thought him to be a racist hating sob I had more respect for him than i do diehard
Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....
Larry... Can this assholio!
Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing.
-
I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby.
i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city
-
ghoolie said a lot of messed up crap but i never thought him to be a racist hating sob I had more respect for him than i do diehard
Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....
Larry... Can this assholio!
Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing.
Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....
Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing.
You should can me if it brings people pleasure. I would feel like a wimp to be begging mods to can someone. Say something clever!
-
Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.
we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was
-
Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.
we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was
-
Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.
now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there
-
Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.
now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there
-
The pinball museum is down there. Capitol Hill is the largest population of the LGBTQ folks.
capitol hill block party is fucking great but damn lots of needles around there
-
The pinball museum is down there. Capitol Hill is the largest population of the LGBTQ folks.
capitol hill block party is fucking great but damn lots of needles around there
-
Yeah, we have a horrible drug and homeless problem in Seattle.
but the block party brings in alot of cool bands so you just deal with it
-
Yeah, we have a horrible drug and homeless problem in Seattle.
but the block party brings in alot of cool bands so you just deal with it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login