Skip to content

Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad

The Browns Board
156 22 4.5k
  • Larry... Can this assholio!

    @atom said:

    ghoolie said a lot of messed up crap but i never thought him to be a racist hating sob I had more respect for him than i do diehard

    Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....  

    @nickers said:

    Larry... Can this assholio!

    Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing. 

  • @coachtoad said:

    I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby. 

    i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

    @atom said:

    i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

    I like T mobile. Petco in SD is also nice.

  • @atom said:

    ghoolie said a lot of messed up crap but i never thought him to be a racist hating sob I had more respect for him than i do diehard

    Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....  

    @nickers said:

    Larry... Can this assholio!

    Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing. 

    @hoorta said:

    Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....  

    Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing. 

    You should can me if it brings people pleasure. I would feel like a wimp to be begging mods to can someone. Say something clever!

  • @atom said:

    i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

    Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.

    @coachtoad said:

    Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.

    we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was

  • @coachtoad said:

    Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.

    we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was

    @atom said:

    we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was

    Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.

  • @atom said:

    we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was

    Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.

    @coachtoad said:

    Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.

    now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there 

  • @coachtoad said:

    Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.

    now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there 

    @atom said:

    now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there 

    The pinball museum is down there. Capitol Hill is the largest population of the LGBTQ folks. 

  • @atom said:

    now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there 

    The pinball museum is down there. Capitol Hill is the largest population of the LGBTQ folks. 

    @coachtoad said:

    The pinball museum is down there. Capitol Hill is the largest population of the LGBTQ folks. 

    capitol hill block party is fucking great but damn lots of needles around there 

  • @coachtoad said:

    The pinball museum is down there. Capitol Hill is the largest population of the LGBTQ folks. 

    capitol hill block party is fucking great but damn lots of needles around there 

    @atom said:

    capitol hill block party is fucking great but damn lots of needles around there 

    Yeah, we have a horrible drug and homeless problem in Seattle. 

  • @atom said:

    capitol hill block party is fucking great but damn lots of needles around there 

    Yeah, we have a horrible drug and homeless problem in Seattle. 

    @coachtoad said:

    Yeah, we have a horrible drug and homeless problem in Seattle. 

    but the block party brings in alot of cool bands so you just deal with it

  • @coachtoad said:

    Yeah, we have a horrible drug and homeless problem in Seattle. 

    but the block party brings in alot of cool bands so you just deal with it

    @atom said:

    but the block party brings in alot of cool bands so you just deal with it

    Our Bumbershoot festival brings in good bands too. Lots of problems with Seattle but a great music scene. Lots of great venues.

  • @atom said:

    ghoolie said a lot of messed up crap but i never thought him to be a racist hating sob I had more respect for him than i do diehard

    Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....  

    @nickers said:

    Larry... Can this assholio!

    Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing. 

    @hoorta said:

    Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....  

    Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing. 

    with ghool when i saw a thread going sideways I just didnt read it

  • @atom said:

    but the block party brings in alot of cool bands so you just deal with it

    Our Bumbershoot festival brings in good bands too. Lots of problems with Seattle but a great music scene. Lots of great venues.

    @coachtoad said:

    Our Bumbershoot festival brings in good bands too. Lots of problems with Seattle but a great music scene. Lots of great venues.

    love the KEXP special shows 

  • @coachtoad said:

    Our Bumbershoot festival brings in good bands too. Lots of problems with Seattle but a great music scene. Lots of great venues.

    love the KEXP special shows 

    @atom said:

    love the KEXP special shows 

    Yeah, Paul Allen did a lot for the local culture.

  • @atom said:

    love the KEXP special shows 

    Yeah, Paul Allen did a lot for the local culture.

    @coachtoad said:

    Yeah, Paul Allen did a lot for the local culture.

    R.I.P

  • @coachtoad said:

     Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike?

    This side is nothing. Try the polyboard. Lots of fish to catch over there if you like Orange Roughy.????

    @texasag1969 said:

    This side is nothing. Try the polyboard. Lots of fish to catch over there if you like Orange Roughy.????

    Don't send the poor guy to that cesspool.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    This side is nothing. Try the polyboard. Lots of fish to catch over there if you like Orange Roughy.????

    Don't send the poor guy to that cesspool.

    @vagitron said:

    Don't send the poor guy to that cesspool.

    It was my way of trying to make him eat shit though! Yum!??

  • @vagitron said:

    Don't send the poor guy to that cesspool.

    It was my way of trying to make him eat shit though! Yum!??

    @texasag1969 said:

    It was my way of trying to make him eat shit though! Yum!??

    It's a Las Vegas strip sized helping of shit over there. I go there and read when I want to simultaneously feel like a super genius and get sad for humanity at the same time.

  • @atom said:

    there should be a study of some kind of how different types of food effect someones sexuality 

    Skyline chilli?

    @coachtoad said:

    Skyline chilli?

    After my own heart... wrong Ohio city for most of these guys though. More Skyline for me.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Bru??? Seriously what adult your age says that?Who gives a fuck about lasting in Philly?  I’m just hoping the mods change your name to Cocktoad

    Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....

    @coachtoad said:

    Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....

    FYI Cock Toad I’ve been keto for about 18 months. If you little jab was my profile pic it’s not me.