Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad
-
Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.
we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was
-
Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.
we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was
-
Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.
now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there
-
Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.
now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there
-
The pinball museum is down there. Capitol Hill is the largest population of the LGBTQ folks.
capitol hill block party is fucking great but damn lots of needles around there
-
The pinball museum is down there. Capitol Hill is the largest population of the LGBTQ folks.
capitol hill block party is fucking great but damn lots of needles around there
-
Yeah, we have a horrible drug and homeless problem in Seattle.
but the block party brings in alot of cool bands so you just deal with it
-
Yeah, we have a horrible drug and homeless problem in Seattle.
but the block party brings in alot of cool bands so you just deal with it
-
ghoolie said a lot of messed up crap but i never thought him to be a racist hating sob I had more respect for him than i do diehard
Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....
Larry... Can this assholio!
Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing.
-
Our Bumbershoot festival brings in good bands too. Lots of problems with Seattle but a great music scene. Lots of great venues.
love the KEXP special shows
-
Our Bumbershoot festival brings in good bands too. Lots of problems with Seattle but a great music scene. Lots of great venues.
love the KEXP special shows
-
Yeah, Paul Allen did a lot for the local culture.
R.I.P
-
Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike?
This side is nothing. Try the polyboard. Lots of fish to catch over there if you like Orange Roughy.????
This side is nothing. Try the polyboard. Lots of fish to catch over there if you like Orange Roughy.????
Don't send the poor guy to that cesspool.
-
This side is nothing. Try the polyboard. Lots of fish to catch over there if you like Orange Roughy.????
Don't send the poor guy to that cesspool.
-
It was my way of trying to make him eat shit though! Yum!??
It's a Las Vegas strip sized helping of shit over there. I go there and read when I want to simultaneously feel like a super genius and get sad for humanity at the same time.
-
Skyline chilli?
After my own heart... wrong Ohio city for most of these guys though. More Skyline for me.
-
Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....
FYI Cock Toad I’ve been keto for about 18 months. If you little jab was my profile pic it’s not me.
-
You should fear getting banned... You're trolling.. and it's not one bit funny...
Firstly, I wish no ill will, secondly, I am not in fear of that becsuse I am busy and just visting with sports fans thirdly, people that "Troll" are not entertaining you. They entertain themselves. The fact that it pisses you off and you dont find it funny is what they find so fun. You get that right?
Firstly, I wish no ill will, secondly, I am not in fear of that becsuse I am busy and just visting with sports fans thirdly, people that "Troll" are not entertaining you. They entertain themselves. The fact that it pisses you off and you dont find it funny is what they find so fun. You get that right?
And that is exactly the definition of why you are here.
-
Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....
FYI Cock Toad I’ve been keto for about 18 months. If you little jab was my profile pic it’s not me.
-
Firstly, I wish no ill will, secondly, I am not in fear of that becsuse I am busy and just visting with sports fans thirdly, people that "Troll" are not entertaining you. They entertain themselves. The fact that it pisses you off and you dont find it funny is what they find so fun. You get that right?
And that is exactly the definition of why you are here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login