Skip to content

Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad

The Browns Board
156 22 4.5k
  • Your mom's calling you Coach, and you'll be gone from here soon enough so enjoy.  Get some pussy is what you need, obviously you can't get any......

  • Do you guys not have any fun? No teasing and fun poking at each other's teams? Hit me back with witty banter. Really? That is a take my ball and going home answer bru........

  • Do you guys not have any fun? No teasing and fun poking at each other's teams? Hit me back with witty banter. Really? That is a take my ball and going home answer bru........

    @coachtoad said:

    Do you guys not have any fun? No teasing and fun poking at each other's teams? Hit me back with witty banter. Really? That is a take my ball and going home answer bru........

    We have fun....pulling the wings off flies like you.  

    Yes, you would be in this posititon"

  • Yes, Browns are miserable. We know this. We know this every year. Only difference this year was that we somehow thought we'd be good. And we all feel incredibly stupid, and we've learned our lesson. The funny thing is, that easy schedule we thought was coming, now doesn't look easy. It looks like 5-11, a new freaking coach (which is the worst), another new offensive system, and possibly a new QB before too long because ours literally can't throw more touchdowns than INTs. 

    Our QB has 6 TD passes through 7 games. That's hysterical. 

  • Two threads on this board, back to back:

      • 6 replies
      • 53 views
    1.  

      The Brown won't lose again

      By Zombo, 3 hours ago
       
      Considering one thread was put up by a board original/mod....and the other was put up by some dickless troll polesmoker, I think I know which I will go with
      yes-its-true-this-man-has-no-dick-308857
  • @coachtoad said:

    Do you guys not have any fun? No teasing and fun poking at each other's teams? Hit me back with witty banter. Really? That is a take my ball and going home answer bru........

    We have fun....pulling the wings off flies like you.  

    Yes, you would be in this posititon"

    @the-gipper said:

    We have fun....pulling the wings off flies like you.  

    Yes, you would be in this posititon"

    I love that movie! Good job. 

  • Coach "Red Todd did" speak.....wrong

  • I don't know,  our noob is borderline  getting  shown  the door. This  Mod is too tired and  wet to do so. 

    If he's a  closet  Patriots fan, not  obvious. 

  • I wish everyone in here well. Let's just be honest with each other. The Brown's suck. I get it. It is tough to live in Cleveland. I can't imagine the pain you must all feel.  I wish I could give you all a hug. 

    @coachtoad said:

    I wish everyone in here well. Let's just be honest with each other. The Brown's suck. I get it. It is tough to live in Cleveland. I can't imagine the pain you must all feel.  I wish I could give you all a hug. 

    How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.

    WSS

  • @coachtoad said:

    I wish everyone in here well. Let's just be honest with each other. The Brown's suck. I get it. It is tough to live in Cleveland. I can't imagine the pain you must all feel.  I wish I could give you all a hug. 

    How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.

    WSS

    Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.

  • @westside-steve said:

    How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.

    WSS

    Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.

    @coachtoad said:

    Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.

    So? Now you are homophobic as well?  So, who is the "non-progressive" one?

    Or, is that why you left here?  I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.

  • @coachtoad said:

    Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.

    So? Now you are homophobic as well?  So, who is the "non-progressive" one?

    Or, is that why you left here?  I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.

    @the-gipper said:

    So? Now you are homophobic as well?  So, who is the "non-progressive" one?

    Or, is that why you left here?  I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.

    I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    So? Now you are homophobic as well?  So, who is the "non-progressive" one?

    Or, is that why you left here?  I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.

    I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame. 

    @coachtoad said:

    I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame. 

    Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments.  Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche. 

    And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia.  I get it, that's OK.  It not like there is anything wrong with that.

  • @coachtoad said:

    I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame. 

    Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments.  Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche. 

    And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia.  I get it, that's OK.  It not like there is anything wrong with that.

    @the-gipper said:

    Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments.  Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche. 

    And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia.  I get it, that's OK.  It not like there is anything wrong with that.

    Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments.  Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche. 

    And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia.  I get it, that's OK.  It not like there is anything wrong with that.

    Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.

    @coachtoad said:

    Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.

    Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported:  Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.

  • @coachtoad said:

    Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.

    Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported:  Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.

    @the-gipper said:

    Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported:  Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.

    I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported:  Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.

    I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.

    @coachtoad said:

    I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.

    More stolidity from you?  Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?

    I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.

  • @coachtoad said:

    I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.

    More stolidity from you?  Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?

    I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.

    @the-gipper said:

    More stolidity from you?  Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?

    I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.

    Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.

  • @the-gipper said:

    More stolidity from you?  Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?

    I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.

    Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.

    @coachtoad said:

    Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.

    You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?

  • We both know Ohio did not " get rid of them" we also know these are not people that reflect the values of Ohio.