Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad
-
Do you guys not have any fun? No teasing and fun poking at each other's teams? Hit me back with witty banter. Really? That is a take my ball and going home answer bru........
We have fun....pulling the wings off flies like you.
Yes, you would be in this posititon"
We have fun....pulling the wings off flies like you.
Yes, you would be in this posititon"
I love that movie! Good job.
-
I wish everyone in here well. Let's just be honest with each other. The Brown's suck. I get it. It is tough to live in Cleveland. I can't imagine the pain you must all feel. I wish I could give you all a hug.
I wish everyone in here well. Let's just be honest with each other. The Brown's suck. I get it. It is tough to live in Cleveland. I can't imagine the pain you must all feel. I wish I could give you all a hug.
How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.
WSS
-
I wish everyone in here well. Let's just be honest with each other. The Brown's suck. I get it. It is tough to live in Cleveland. I can't imagine the pain you must all feel. I wish I could give you all a hug.
How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.
WSS
How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.
WSS
Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.
-
How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.
WSS
Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.
Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.
So? Now you are homophobic as well? So, who is the "non-progressive" one?
Or, is that why you left here? I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.
-
Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.
So? Now you are homophobic as well? So, who is the "non-progressive" one?
Or, is that why you left here? I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.
So? Now you are homophobic as well? So, who is the "non-progressive" one?
Or, is that why you left here? I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.
I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame.
-
So? Now you are homophobic as well? So, who is the "non-progressive" one?
Or, is that why you left here? I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.
I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame.
I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame.
Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments. Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche.
And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia. I get it, that's OK. It not like there is anything wrong with that.
-
I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame.
Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments. Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche.
And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia. I get it, that's OK. It not like there is anything wrong with that.
Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments. Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche.
And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia. I get it, that's OK. It not like there is anything wrong with that.
Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.
-
Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments. Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche.
And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia. I get it, that's OK. It not like there is anything wrong with that.
Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.
Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.
Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported: Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.
-
Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.
Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported: Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.
Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported: Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.
I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.
-
Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported: Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.
I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.
I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.
More stolidity from you? Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?
I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.
-
I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.
More stolidity from you? Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?
I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.
More stolidity from you? Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?
I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.
Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.
-
More stolidity from you? Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?
I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.
Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.
Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.
You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?
-
We both know Ohio did not " get rid of them" we also know these are not people that reflect the values of Ohio.
-
Ok. I have the Browns going 7-2 the rest of the way. This could lead to the wild card. To me there are some huge keys:
1) They MUST win the Buffalo game.
2) I have them spitting with Pittsburg. If they sweep, 8-1 is a real possibility.
3) I know Baltimore is a sore subject but they are a much better team right now. If Lamar Jackson is healthy , that seems like a tough match up.
Chin up guys. This thing can really happen. BTW, we hired a brand new coach. It usually takes a few years of mistakes to hit your stride. The never ending revolving door has to stop. It is time for OJT. He makes mistakes but I think he will learn from those like Belichick and Carroll
-
I am a homer I see 8-1 the rest of the way and see how many people are still calling for kitchens to be fired.
-
Picking any game is virtually impossible given the fact that can’t get out of our own way.
After that disgusting Seahawk game I thought we would clean it up. Instead we spent the bye week focused on a left tackle spot.
-
Picking any game is virtually impossible given the fact that can’t get out of our own way.
After that disgusting Seahawk game I thought we would clean it up. Instead we spent the bye week focused on a left tackle spot.
Picking any game is virtually impossible given the fact that can’t get out of our own way.
After that disgusting Seahawk game I thought we would clean it up. Instead we spent the bye week focused on a left tackle spot.
Yeah, I have a hunch they are about to put it together. Seattle should have been a win. I live in Seattle. That is the worst 6-2 team I have ever seen. The Hawks can't stop the run. Cleveland needs to punch people in the mouth and play power football.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login