Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad
-
Gipper, Gary Ridgeway was sick and killed people in Washington. He was born and raised here. You might be thinking of Ted Bundy. Both sick people that I would not blame any state for creating. I knew one of Ridgeway's victims. Dave Reichert who caught him became my congressman.
According to my research, Ridgway was from Utah.....and maybe moved to Washington.:
Gary Leon Ridgway was born on February 18, 1949, in Salt Lake City, Utah, the second of Mary and Thomas Ridgway's three sons. His home life was somewhat troubled; relatives have described his mother as domineering and have said that, while young, he witnessed more than one violent argument between his parents. His father was a bus driver who would often complain about the presence of sex workers.[4]
Ridgway had a bed-wetting problem until he was 13,[5] and his mother would wash his genitals after every episode.[6] He would later tell defense psychologists that, as an adolescent, he had conflicting feelings of anger and sexual attraction toward his mother, and fantasized about killing her.[5][6]
Ridgway is dyslexic, and was held back a year in high school.[4] When he was 16, he stabbed a six-year-old boy who survived the attack. Ridgway had led the boy into the woods and then stabbed him through the ribs into hisliver.[7]
Ridgway's IQ was recorded as being in the "low eighties".[8]
Adult life
Ridgway graduated from Tyee High School in SeaTac Washington.
(It doesn't say when the family moved to Washington)
According to my research, Ridgway was from Utah.....and maybe moved to Washington.:
Gary Leon Ridgway was born on February 18, 1949, in Salt Lake City, Utah, the second of Mary and Thomas Ridgway's three sons. His home life was somewhat troubled; relatives have described his mother as domineering and have said that, while young, he witnessed more than one violent argument between his parents. His father was a bus driver who would often complain about the presence of sex workers.[4]
Ridgway had a bed-wetting problem until he was 13,[5] and his mother would wash his genitals after every episode.[6] He would later tell defense psychologists that, as an adolescent, he had conflicting feelings of anger and sexual attraction toward his mother, and fantasized about killing her.[5][6]
Ridgway is dyslexic, and was held back a year in high school.[4] When he was 16, he stabbed a six-year-old boy who survived the attack. Ridgway had led the boy into the woods and then stabbed him through the ribs into hisliver.[7]
Ridgway's IQ was recorded as being in the "low eighties".[8]
Adult life
Ridgway graduated from Tyee High School in SeaTac Washington.
(It doesn't say when the family moved to Washington)
He went to HS in Washington and worked at Paccar in Renton. I got a buddy that went to HS with him and is next to him in his HS year book. I also know folks thst worked with him at Paccar. They said he was a weirdo.
-
1. I'll go on record again and say that the Browns will finish 8-8 tops.
2. Who the hell are all these new guys on this board?
-
A week ago I was close to where the OP is here, but now... not so much.
7-2 just won't be good enough for a WC spot and I no longer think we have 8-1 in us.
Plus TBH 7-2 looks like a dream as well...
A week ago I was close to where the OP is here, but now... not so much.
7-2 just won't be good enough for a WC spot and I no longer think we have 8-1 in us.
Plus TBH 7-2 looks like a dream as well...
If they go 7-2, it could certainly challenge for a WC spot....if not even the division. Not that they would absolutely make it...but challenge they would.
-
Ok. I have the Browns going 7-2 the rest of the way. This could lead to the wild card. To me there are some huge keys:
1) They MUST win the Buffalo game.
2) I have them spitting with Pittsburg. If they sweep, 8-1 is a real possibility.
3) I know Baltimore is a sore subject but they are a much better team right now. If Lamar Jackson is healthy , that seems like a tough match up.
Chin up guys. This thing can really happen. BTW, we hired a brand new coach. It usually takes a few years of mistakes to hit your stride. The never ending revolving door has to stop. It is time for OJT. He makes mistakes but I think he will learn from those like Belichick and Carroll
-
Just want to check in on everyone. This is what I heard so far this week:
1) A conspiracy exists and NFL refs are against the Browns.
2) The Browns are going 9-0 the rest of the way.
3) people are glad that my mother just passed.
4) The Browns got robbed against the Pats and are clearly a better team.
5) The Browns are a lock to win the division.
6) Gipper still lives in the basement of his parents house.
Is there someone I can bill? This is starting to feel like I should charge for therapy sessions. I just got a creepy feeling that some of you are sending these posts in your underwear while your mom is cooking you soup.Good luck. Reach out if you need any help.
You know you love me.
-

-
I honestly think we're going to know how the rest of our season will go during the first quarter of the Broncos game. I predict us coming out strong and looking really focused.
-
How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.
WSS
Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.
Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men?
I did indeed. Much more interesting than your opinions on football. PS don't talk with your mouth full
WSS
-
Just want to check in on everyone. This is what I heard so far this week:
1) A conspiracy exists and NFL refs are against the Browns.
2) The Browns are going 9-0 the rest of the way.
3) people are glad that my mother just passed.
4) The Browns got robbed against the Pats and are clearly a better team.
5) The Browns are a lock to win the division.
6) Gipper still lives in the basement of his parents house.
Is there someone I can bill? This is starting to feel like I should charge for therapy sessions. I just got a creepy feeling that some of you are sending these posts in your underwear while your mom is cooking you soup.Good luck. Reach out if you need any help.
You know you love me.
Just want to check in on everyone. This is what I heard so far this week:
1) A conspiracy exists and NFL refs are against the Browns.
Don't know about that...but it just seems that way with all the bad calls that go against us.
2) The Browns are going 9-0 the rest of the way.
That is just a hope and a dream
3) people are glad that my mother just passed.
No one would have known if you had not brought it up. As it is, no one cares. Many/most of us here have had mother's that have passed away.
4) The Browns got robbed against the Pats and are clearly a better team.
I never heard one person state that at all, ever. They said they robbed themselves with their mistakes, and that they are capable of competing with any other team....if they would quit shooting themselves in the foot.
5) The Browns are a lock to win the division.
No, again, just a plausible chance that it could happen...if they straighten things out and win the rest of their division games. (do you argue that that is not possible?)
6) Gipper still lives in the basement of his parents house.
Actually, my sister lives in my deceased parents house. I have clearly taken up residence inside your head.
Is there someone I can bill?
Give an estate your bill (your mother's?). That is usually how I get paid.
This is starting to feel like I should charge for therapy sessions. I just got a creepy feeling that some of you are sending these posts in your underwear while your mom is cooking you soup.
I think this is what they call "transference"...in psychology terms.
-
Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men?
I did indeed. Much more interesting than your opinions on football. PS don't talk with your mouth full
WSS
I did indeed. Much more interesting than your opinions on football. PS don't talk with your mouth full
WSS
Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad? Or, is that Deep Throat from Coach Toad?
-
Ok. I have the Browns going 7-2 the rest of the way. This could lead to the wild card. To me there are some huge keys:
1) They MUST win the Buffalo game.
2) I have them spitting with Pittsburg. If they sweep, 8-1 is a real possibility.
3) I know Baltimore is a sore subject but they are a much better team right now. If Lamar Jackson is healthy , that seems like a tough match up.
Chin up guys. This thing can really happen. BTW, we hired a brand new coach. It usually takes a few years of mistakes to hit your stride. The never ending revolving door has to stop. It is time for OJT. He makes mistakes but I think he will learn from those like Belichick and Carroll
Ok. I have the Browns going 7-2 the rest of the way. This could lead to the wild card. To me there are some huge keys:
1) They MUST win the Buffalo game.
2) I have them spitting with Pittsburg. If they sweep, 8-1 is a real possibility.
3) I know Baltimore is a sore subject but they are a much better team right now. If Lamar Jackson is healthy , that seems like a tough match up.
Chin up guys. This thing can really happen. BTW, we hired a brand new coach. It usually takes a few years of mistakes to hit your stride. The never ending revolving door has to stop. It is time for OJT. He makes mistakes but I think he will learn from those like Belichick and Carroll
Zombo has a habit of altering screen names of folks from other teams who come to visit or post. Something I can't do. If Z hasn't kicked you off (he's our head moderator)- I won't either. But as you're finding out- you're going to get some abuse.
-
I am good. These are good guys having fun. A little back and forth keeps things entertaining. I never get offended. I am as big a smartass as anyone. About 99% of what I write is smartass.
I will probably not hang out more than a few days but I would encourage more traffic from dissenters. Nothing brings a group together like a common enemy. It creates passion and makes sports more fun.
Who doesn't like a little shit talk? Thanks Horta.
-
Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.
You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?
You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?
and the ones we didnt get rid of the national guard killed the rest
-
You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?
and the ones we didnt get rid of the national guard killed the rest
-
Lol. That's what I mean. You Cleveland guys are so witty!
In other news, you got yourself a Gordon. Curious your thoughts on the matter?
-
I had not heard that Gordon had been released....but I certainly did expect that. And I had not heard that he was picked up by Seattle, until this post. Interesting. Pete Carroll is going to wave his white haired wizards wand and make everything right with Gordon, eh?
We shall see. Maybe the lack of sunshine in Seattle is all it will take for him to turn it around.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
We can send Gipper to visit on weekends (but he's real busy)
