Skip to content

Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad

The Browns Board
156 22 4.5k
  • @westside-steve said:

    How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.

    WSS

    Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.

    @coachtoad said:

    Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? 

    I did indeed. Much more interesting than your opinions on football. PS don't talk with your mouth full

    WSS

  • Just want to check in on everyone. This is what I heard so far this week:

    1) A conspiracy exists and NFL refs are against the Browns.

    2) The Browns are going 9-0 the rest of the way.

    3) people are glad that my mother just passed.

     4) The Browns got robbed against the Pats and are clearly a better team.

    5) The Browns are a lock to win the division.

    6) Gipper still lives in the basement of his parents house.

    Is there someone I can bill? This is starting to feel like I should charge for therapy sessions. I just got a creepy feeling that some of you are sending these posts in your underwear while your mom is cooking you soup.Good luck. Reach out if you need any help. 

    You know you love me.

    @coachtoad said:

    Just want to check in on everyone. This is what I heard so far this week:

    1) A conspiracy exists and NFL refs are against the Browns.

    Don't know about that...but it just seems that way with all the bad calls that go against us.

    2) The Browns are going 9-0 the rest of the way.

    That is just a hope and a dream

    3) people are glad that my mother just passed.

    No one would have known if you had not brought it up.  As it is, no one cares. Many/most of us here have had mother's that have passed away.

     4) The Browns got robbed against the Pats and are clearly a better team.

    I never heard one person state that at all, ever. They said they robbed themselves with their mistakes, and that they are capable of competing with any other team....if they would quit shooting themselves in the foot.

    5) The Browns are a lock to win the division.

    No, again, just a plausible chance that it could happen...if they straighten things out and win the rest of their division games. (do you argue that that is not possible?)

    6) Gipper still lives in the basement of his parents house.

    Actually, my sister lives in my deceased parents house.  I have clearly taken up residence inside your head.

    Is there someone I can bill?

    Give an estate your bill (your mother's?).   That is usually how I get paid.  

    This is starting to feel like I should charge for therapy sessions. I just got a creepy feeling that some of you are sending these posts in your underwear while your mom is cooking you soup.

    I think this is what they call "transference"...in psychology terms.

  • @coachtoad said:

    Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? 

    I did indeed. Much more interesting than your opinions on football. PS don't talk with your mouth full

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I did indeed. Much more interesting than your opinions on football. PS don't talk with your mouth full

    WSS

    Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad?   Or, is that Deep Throat from Coach Toad? 

  • Ok. I have the Browns going 7-2 the rest of the way. This could lead to the wild card. To me there are some huge keys:

    1) They MUST win the Buffalo game. 

    2) I have them spitting with Pittsburg. If they sweep, 8-1 is a real possibility.

    3) I know Baltimore is a sore subject but they are a much better team right now. If Lamar Jackson is healthy , that seems like a tough match up.

    Chin up guys. This thing can really happen. BTW, we hired a brand new coach. It usually takes a few years of mistakes to hit your stride. The never ending revolving door has to stop. It is time for OJT. He makes mistakes but I think he will learn from those like  Belichick and Carroll

    @coachtoad said:

    Ok. I have the Browns going 7-2 the rest of the way. This could lead to the wild card. To me there are some huge keys:

    1) They MUST win the Buffalo game. 

    2) I have them spitting with Pittsburg. If they sweep, 8-1 is a real possibility.

    3) I know Baltimore is a sore subject but they are a much better team right now. If Lamar Jackson is healthy , that seems like a tough match up.

    Chin up guys. This thing can really happen. BTW, we hired a brand new coach. It usually takes a few years of mistakes to hit your stride. The never ending revolving door has to stop. It is time for OJT. He makes mistakes but I think he will learn from those like  Belichick and Carroll

     Zombo has a habit of altering screen names of folks from other teams who come to visit or post. Something I can't do. If Z hasn't kicked you off (he's our head moderator)- I won't either. But as you're finding out- you're going to get some abuse.  🙂   

  • I am good. These are good guys having fun. A little back and forth keeps things entertaining. I never get offended. I am as big a smartass as anyone. About 99% of what I write is smartass. 

    I will probably not hang out more than a few days but I would encourage more traffic from dissenters. Nothing brings a group together like a common enemy. It creates passion and makes sports more fun.

    Who doesn't like a little shit talk? Thanks Horta.

  • @coachtoad said:

    Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.

    You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?

    @the-gipper said:

    You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?

    and the ones we didnt get rid of the national guard killed the rest

  • @the-gipper said:

    You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?

    and the ones we didnt get rid of the national guard killed the rest

    @atom said:

    and the ones we didnt get rid of the national guard killed the rest

    Lol. That's what I mean. You Cleveland guys are so witty!

  • @atom said:

    and the ones we didnt get rid of the national guard killed the rest

    Lol. That's what I mean. You Cleveland guys are so witty!

    @coachtoad said:

    Lol. That's what I mean. You Cleveland guys are so witty!

    In other news, you got yourself a Gordon. Curious your thoughts on the matter? 

  • I had not heard that Gordon had been released....but I certainly did expect that.   And I had not heard that he was picked up by Seattle, until this post.  Interesting.   Pete Carroll is going to wave his white haired wizards wand and make everything right with Gordon, eh?  

    We shall see.  Maybe the lack of sunshine in Seattle is all it will take for him to turn it around. 

  • @coachtoad said:

    Lol. That's what I mean. You Cleveland guys are so witty!

    In other news, you got yourself a Gordon. Curious your thoughts on the matter? 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    In other news, you got yourself a Gordon. Curious your thoughts on the matter? 

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probsbly as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

  • I had not heard that Gordon had been released....but I certainly did expect that.   And I had not heard that he was picked up by Seattle, until this post.  Interesting.   Pete Carroll is going to wave his white haired wizards wand and make everything right with Gordon, eh?  

    We shall see.  Maybe the lack of sunshine in Seattle is all it will take for him to turn it around. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I had not heard that Gordon had been released....but I certainly did expect that.   And I had not heard that he was picked up by Seattle, until this post.  Interesting.   Pete Carroll is going to wave his white haired wizards wand and make everything right with Gordon, eh?  

    We shall see.  Maybe the lack of sunshine in Seattle is all it will take for him to turn it around. 

    It is always sunny here Gip. Rainbows and butterflies brother.

  • I would like to suggest we rename this thread. How about " the amazing coach Todd's greatest hits"

  • Coach Toad+++ Marvin Lewis & Hue Jackson have been chosen to Head Coach the 2020 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl 😕 Your thoughts? should the game be cancelled? or should the Players hold Out? 

  • Coach Toad+++ Marvin Lewis & Hue Jackson have been chosen to Head Coach the 2020 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl 😕 Your thoughts? should the game be cancelled? or should the Players hold Out? 

    @gumby73 said:

    Coach Toad+++ Marvin Lewis & Hue Jackson have been chosen to Head Coach the 2020 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl 😕 Your thoughts? should the game be cancelled? or should the Players hold Out? 

    Lol. That would require even deeper thought.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I had not heard that Gordon had been released....but I certainly did expect that.   And I had not heard that he was picked up by Seattle, until this post.  Interesting.   Pete Carroll is going to wave his white haired wizards wand and make everything right with Gordon, eh?  

    We shall see.  Maybe the lack of sunshine in Seattle is all it will take for him to turn it around. 

    It is always sunny here Gip. Rainbows and butterflies brother.

    @coachtoad said:

    It is always sunny here Gip. Rainbows and butterflies brother.

    And I know where they all come from:  right outta your arse!

  • I would like to suggest we rename this thread. How about " the amazing coach Todd's greatest hits"

    @coachtoad said:

    I would like to suggest we rename this thread. How about " the amazing coach Todd's greatest hits"

    No,  Deep Throat from Coach Toad still works just fine.

  • @coachtoad said:

    I would like to suggest we rename this thread. How about " the amazing coach Todd's greatest hits"

    No,  Deep Throat from Coach Toad still works just fine.

    @the-gipper said:

    No,  Deep Throat from Coach Toad still works just fine.

    C'mon Gip! You know how sensitive I am!

  • @the-gipper said:

    No,  Deep Throat from Coach Toad still works just fine.

    C'mon Gip! You know how sensitive I am!

    @coachtoad said:

    C'mon Gip! You know how sensitive I am!

    Irrelevant.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    In other news, you got yourself a Gordon. Curious your thoughts on the matter? 

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probsbly as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    @coachtoad said:

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probsbly as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    You summed it up pretty well, and l read that about Pete. It’ll either work out or it won’t, but low risk move.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    In other news, you got yourself a Gordon. Curious your thoughts on the matter? 

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probsbly as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    @coachtoad said:

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probably as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    To paraphrase Bill. We're moving on from Gordon... We're moving on from Gordon... Pats would never have subjected him to waivers if they thought he could help them down the road. Bellichick cut one of the Browns all time favorites Bernie Kosar due to "diminishing skills". He obviously must think the same about Gordon. That Josh lasted all the way down to Seattle, plenty of other teams weren't interested either.