Skip to content

Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad

The Browns Board
156 22 4.5k
  • I would like to suggest we rename this thread. How about " the amazing coach Todd's greatest hits"

  • Coach Toad+++ Marvin Lewis & Hue Jackson have been chosen to Head Coach the 2020 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl 😕 Your thoughts? should the game be cancelled? or should the Players hold Out? 

  • Coach Toad+++ Marvin Lewis & Hue Jackson have been chosen to Head Coach the 2020 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl 😕 Your thoughts? should the game be cancelled? or should the Players hold Out? 

    @gumby73 said:

    Coach Toad+++ Marvin Lewis & Hue Jackson have been chosen to Head Coach the 2020 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl 😕 Your thoughts? should the game be cancelled? or should the Players hold Out? 

    Lol. That would require even deeper thought.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I had not heard that Gordon had been released....but I certainly did expect that.   And I had not heard that he was picked up by Seattle, until this post.  Interesting.   Pete Carroll is going to wave his white haired wizards wand and make everything right with Gordon, eh?  

    We shall see.  Maybe the lack of sunshine in Seattle is all it will take for him to turn it around. 

    It is always sunny here Gip. Rainbows and butterflies brother.

    @coachtoad said:

    It is always sunny here Gip. Rainbows and butterflies brother.

    And I know where they all come from:  right outta your arse!

  • I would like to suggest we rename this thread. How about " the amazing coach Todd's greatest hits"

    @coachtoad said:

    I would like to suggest we rename this thread. How about " the amazing coach Todd's greatest hits"

    No,  Deep Throat from Coach Toad still works just fine.

  • @coachtoad said:

    I would like to suggest we rename this thread. How about " the amazing coach Todd's greatest hits"

    No,  Deep Throat from Coach Toad still works just fine.

    @the-gipper said:

    No,  Deep Throat from Coach Toad still works just fine.

    C'mon Gip! You know how sensitive I am!

  • @the-gipper said:

    No,  Deep Throat from Coach Toad still works just fine.

    C'mon Gip! You know how sensitive I am!

    @coachtoad said:

    C'mon Gip! You know how sensitive I am!

    Irrelevant.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    In other news, you got yourself a Gordon. Curious your thoughts on the matter? 

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probsbly as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    @coachtoad said:

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probsbly as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    You summed it up pretty well, and l read that about Pete. It’ll either work out or it won’t, but low risk move.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    In other news, you got yourself a Gordon. Curious your thoughts on the matter? 

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probsbly as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    @coachtoad said:

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probably as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    To paraphrase Bill. We're moving on from Gordon... We're moving on from Gordon... Pats would never have subjected him to waivers if they thought he could help them down the road. Bellichick cut one of the Browns all time favorites Bernie Kosar due to "diminishing skills". He obviously must think the same about Gordon. That Josh lasted all the way down to Seattle, plenty of other teams weren't interested either. 

  • @coachtoad said:

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probably as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    To paraphrase Bill. We're moving on from Gordon... We're moving on from Gordon... Pats would never have subjected him to waivers if they thought he could help them down the road. Bellichick cut one of the Browns all time favorites Bernie Kosar due to "diminishing skills". He obviously must think the same about Gordon. That Josh lasted all the way down to Seattle, plenty of other teams weren't interested either. 

    @hoorta said:

    To paraphrase Bill. We're moving on from Gordon... We're moving on from Gordon... Pats would never have subjected him to waivers if they thought he could help them down the road. Bellichick cut one of the Browns all time favorites Bernie Kosar due to "diminishing skills". He obviously must think the same about Gordon. That Josh lasted all the way down to Seattle, plenty of other teams weren't interested either. 

    JG's last chance is with the only coach in the NFL capable of actually making something out of nothing. He's done it many times before and Wilson is capable of finding him no matter how screwed up he may run a route.

  • @coachtoad said:

    I am not a huge fan. Pete has a way of bringing a group of characters together that are considered difficult and getting them to work as a team. Guys like Baldwin, Lynch and Sherman that were on the same team and loved each other like brothers. He is probably as good a bet as any to get some value out of Gordon. In the end it will be up to Gordon. I am skeptical but it is low risk. What do you think?

    To paraphrase Bill. We're moving on from Gordon... We're moving on from Gordon... Pats would never have subjected him to waivers if they thought he could help them down the road. Bellichick cut one of the Browns all time favorites Bernie Kosar due to "diminishing skills". He obviously must think the same about Gordon. That Josh lasted all the way down to Seattle, plenty of other teams weren't interested either. 

    @hoorta said:

    To paraphrase Bill. We're moving on from Gordon... We're moving on from Gordon... Pats would never have subjected him to waivers if they thought he could help them down the road. Bellichick cut one of the Browns all time favorites Bernie Kosar due to "diminishing skills". He obviously must think the same about Gordon. That Josh lasted all the way down to Seattle, plenty of other teams weren't interested either. 

    Oh yes and Bernie went on to Dallas to get his long overdue Super Bowl ring.  Bernie one of the best BROWNS ever!

    PRSEP4L75MJHW64DZBVQ3MEXCM.png

    Bernie-Kosar.jpg

    s-l1600.jpg

  • Yesterday we were stoked. We knew we were going to crush the Bronco's and most thought Baker still had it together. Now people are swearing at each other after a loss, people are demanding to be banned and we are even being made fun of by an english dude.

     People need to grow a pair and honor the bro code. Boards that don't care about other teams fans or "trolls" have more fun. Plus they actually get fewer trolls. People in here have gotten soft. Their overreaction makes them targets.

    I got 2 penalty points (whatever the hell that is) for " being a douche" great feedback! BTW the person that gave the "penalty" was the author of the post I was commenting on! What a joke. The country thinks we are losers. Let's not prove them right.

    I say let people say what they want. People need to stop being pussies. 

  • Yesterday we were stoked. We knew we were going to crush the Bronco's and most thought Baker still had it together. Now people are swearing at each other after a loss, people are demanding to be banned and we are even being made fun of by an english dude.

     People need to grow a pair and honor the bro code. Boards that don't care about other teams fans or "trolls" have more fun. Plus they actually get fewer trolls. People in here have gotten soft. Their overreaction makes them targets.

    I got 2 penalty points (whatever the hell that is) for " being a douche" great feedback! BTW the person that gave the "penalty" was the author of the post I was commenting on! What a joke. The country thinks we are losers. Let's not prove them right.

    I say let people say what they want. People need to stop being pussies. 

    @coachtoad said:

    Yesterday we were stoked. We knew we were going to crush the Bronco's and most thought Baker still had it together. Now people are swearing at each other after a loss, people are demanding to be banned and we are even being made fun of by an english dude.

     People need to grow a pair and honor the bro code. Boards that don't care about other teams fans or "trolls" have more fun. Plus they actually get fewer trolls. People in here have gotten soft. Their overreaction makes them targets.

    I got 2 penalty points (whatever the hell that is) for " being a douche" great feedback! BTW the person that gave the "penalty" was the author of the post I was commenting on! What a joke. The country thinks we are losers. Let's not prove them right.

    I say let people say what they want. People need to stop being pussies. 

    Go to HELL!

  • You keep throwing this “we” bullshit around Cocktoad, it’s obvious you are just a troll. Not really sure why you aren’t already gone. 

  • Larry... Can this assholio!

  • You keep throwing this “we” bullshit around Cocktoad, it’s obvious you are just a troll. Not really sure why you aren’t already gone. 

    @jcam222 said:

    You keep throwing this “we” bullshit around Cocktoad, it’s obvious you are just a troll. Not really sure why you aren’t already gone. 

    I am not sure how to truly define a troll. I was truly rooting for the Browns. It is true that I tease folks here and there but everyone is so soft that it is just too tempting. Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike? You would not last a week in Philly bru

  • Larry... Can this assholio!

    @nickers said:

    Larry... Can this assholio!

    That is so weak. Can anyone that has a different view on anything. That is weak.

  • @jcam222 said:

    You keep throwing this “we” bullshit around Cocktoad, it’s obvious you are just a troll. Not really sure why you aren’t already gone. 

    I am not sure how to truly define a troll. I was truly rooting for the Browns. It is true that I tease folks here and there but everyone is so soft that it is just too tempting. Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike? You would not last a week in Philly bru

    @coachtoad said:

    I am not sure how to truly define a troll. I was truly rooting for the Browns. It is true that I tease folks here and there but everyone is so soft that it is just too tempting. Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike? You would not last a week in Philly bru

    Bru??? Seriously what adult your age says that?Who gives a fuck about lasting in Philly?  I’m just hoping the mods change your name to Cocktoad

  • You can say profane things, racist things, be overtly homophobic. That's ok. But if you are not in agreement on the Browns..... half of you are totally shit talking the team in here. Weak. Most fans in other cities say bring it on. Very weak. Don't wear your losing Cleveland. Not like that.

  • You can say profane things, racist things, be overtly homophobic. That's ok. But if you are not in agreement on the Browns..... half of you are totally shit talking the team in here. Weak. Most fans in other cities say bring it on. Very weak. Don't wear your losing Cleveland. Not like that.

    @coachtoad said:

    You can say profane things, racist things, be overtly homophobic. That's ok. But if you are not in agreement on the Browns..... half of you are totally shit talking the team in here. Weak. Most fans in other cities say bring it on. Very weak. Don't wear your losing Cleveland. Not like that.

    Fuck you!!