Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad
-
You can say profane things, racist things, be overtly homophobic. That's ok. But if you are not in agreement on the Browns..... half of you are totally shit talking the team in here. Weak. Most fans in other cities say bring it on. Very weak. Don't wear your losing Cleveland. Not like that.
You can say profane things, racist things, be overtly homophobic. That's ok. But if you are not in agreement on the Browns..... half of you are totally shit talking the team in here. Weak. Most fans in other cities say bring it on. Very weak. Don't wear your losing Cleveland. Not like that.
Fuck you!!
-
I am not sure how to truly define a troll. I was truly rooting for the Browns. It is true that I tease folks here and there but everyone is so soft that it is just too tempting. Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike? You would not last a week in Philly bru
Bru??? Seriously what adult your age says that?Who gives a fuck about lasting in Philly? I’m just hoping the mods change your name to Cocktoad
-
You can say profane things, racist things, be overtly homophobic. That's ok. But if you are not in agreement on the Browns..... half of you are totally shit talking the team in here. Weak. Most fans in other cities say bring it on. Very weak. Don't wear your losing Cleveland. Not like that.
Fuck you!!
-
Do the mods need to protect me. I will wip your ass in the gym anyday bru....
Lol I actually live in fear of Planet Fitness tough guys. I mean hell who doesn’t ? By the way you forgot the E on the end but I’ll decline your offer to wipe my ass.
-
You keep throwing this “we” bullshit around Cocktoad, it’s obvious you are just a troll. Not really sure why you aren’t already gone.
I am not sure how to truly define a troll. I was truly rooting for the Browns. It is true that I tease folks here and there but everyone is so soft that it is just too tempting. Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike? You would not last a week in Philly bru
Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike?
This side is nothing. Try the polyboard. Lots of fish to catch over there if you like Orange Roughy.????
-
Do the mods need to protect me. I will wip your ass in the gym anyday bru....
Lol I actually live in fear of Planet Fitness tough guys. I mean hell who doesn’t ? By the way you forgot the E on the end but I’ll decline your offer to wipe my ass.
-
I just won a bet!!!! Thank you. This reaction just got me 100 dollars! I love you Cleveland!!!!!
-
I am pretty tough.
LOLOLOL! Yep internet is full of 'em.?
-
I am not sure how to truly define a troll. I was truly rooting for the Browns. It is true that I tease folks here and there but everyone is so soft that it is just too tempting. Do you really want a board that only has people that think exactly alike? You would not last a week in Philly bru
Bru??? Seriously what adult your age says that?Who gives a fuck about lasting in Philly? I’m just hoping the mods change your name to Cocktoad
-
Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....
i miss carbs
-
Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....
i miss carbs
-
Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....
You should fear getting banned... You're trolling.. and it's not one bit funny...
-
Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....
You should fear getting banned... You're trolling.. and it's not one bit funny...
You should fear getting banned... You're trolling.. and it's not one bit funny...
Firstly, I wish no ill will, secondly, I am not in fear of that becsuse I am busy and just visting with sports fans thirdly, people that "Troll" are not entertaining you. They entertain themselves. The fact that it pisses you off and you dont find it funny is what they find so fun. You get that right?
-
Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....
You should fear getting banned... You're trolling.. and it's not one bit funny...
-
Me too. Bread the most.
pasta man pasta
-
Oh come on nickers. Everybody knows those Planet Fitness guys just like to play with other guys. ?
️?
Why does almost every thread turn into gay talk? That is strange. Are these some kind of repressed sexusl feelings? No matter what the topic in here, you guys bring it around to homosexuality.
-
Here's a present for ya Coach. LOL!?
-
Me too. Bread the most.
pasta man pasta
-
Here's a present for ya Coach. LOL!?
Here's a present for ya Coach. LOL!?
The jam looks good!
-
Oh come on nickers. Everybody knows those Planet Fitness guys just like to play with other guys. ?
️?
Why does almost every thread turn into gay talk? That is strange. Are these some kind of repressed sexusl feelings? No matter what the topic in here, you guys bring it around to homosexuality.
Why does almost every thread turn into gay talk? That is strange. Are these some kind of repressed sexusl feelings? No matter what the topic in here, you guys bring it around to homosexuality.
hahahhahahhhah cause there high on carbs
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login