Skip to content

Big Chubb fumble

The Browns Board
2 2 291
  • So we were discussing after the game... I can't find an exact replay but I'm curious , didn't the Patriots Defender reach-around from behind and smack the ball out of his grasp with a fist? Is it not illegal to strike another player with your fist? Or am I just remembering the replay incorrectly?

    WSS

  • So we were discussing after the game... I can't find an exact replay but I'm curious , didn't the Patriots Defender reach-around from behind and smack the ball out of his grasp with a fist? Is it not illegal to strike another player with your fist? Or am I just remembering the replay incorrectly?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So we were discussing after the game... I can't find an exact replay but I'm curious , didn't the Patriots Defender reach-around from behind and smack the ball out of his grasp with a fist? Is it not illegal to strike another player with your fist? Or am I just remembering the replay incorrectly?

    WSS

    He punched the ball. Punching aiming for the ball is allowed, even if you miss.