Genard Avery Traded
-
-
-
-
-
The story l heard was if you woulda put out more Kevin wouldn’t have left you in the first place. Kevin has needs.
well, if you weren’t such a whore and gave it up for free it wouldn’t be so rough out here. At least make him take you to Outback for some steak first or something..... Christ!
Now we gotta overpay some 31 year old, injury prone, LT that hasn’t played in a year to compensate.
-
Just heard they got a 4th rounder for him
-
I have to hope he's just stockpiling ammo for Williams
But man, we had a good thing going last year. We were getting better. I'm starting to think we changed too much this time around. Too many flashy trades, making the RB Coach the HC, etc
-
The story l heard was if you woulda put out more Kevin wouldn’t have left you in the first place. Kevin has needs.
well, if you weren’t such a whore and gave it up for free it wouldn’t be so rough out here. At least make him take you to Outback for some steak first or something..... Christ!
Now we gotta overpay some 31 year old, injury prone, LT that hasn’t played in a year to compensate.
-
I have to hope he's just stockpiling ammo for Williams
But man, we had a good thing going last year. We were getting better. I'm starting to think we changed too much this time around. Too many flashy trades, making the RB Coach the HC, etc
I have to hope he's just stockpiling ammo for Williams
But man, we had a good thing going last year. We were getting better. I'm starting to think we changed too much this time around. Too many flashy trades, making the RB Coach the HC, etc
Oddly similar to some of our personnel and coaching moves from 2014-2015.
-
I have to hope he's just stockpiling ammo for Williams
But man, we had a good thing going last year. We were getting better. I'm starting to think we changed too much this time around. Too many flashy trades, making the RB Coach the HC, etc
I have to hope he's just stockpiling ammo for Williams
But man, we had a good thing going last year. We were getting better. I'm starting to think we changed too much this time around. Too many flashy trades, making the RB Coach the HC, etc
The Browns are just another team that "Won the Offseason" and floundered on the field.
-
-
Makes me wonder what kinda year Dorsey promised Jimmah???
In the season of Sellers and Buyers... it appears we are both.
-
-
Has anyone heard from Dorsey about the trade deadline deals? i would be curious as to what his reasoning was for shipping out two of his picks from last year so soon. Especially, Avery whom had a good rookie season. It surprises me that even he would give up that quickly.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login