Freddie Jokes
-
I don't know why I am going here. I just felt some kind of compulsion to do so. OK, let's have your Freddie Jokes/comments:
A. At this point of the season, this team will have to be "Freddie and the Dreamers".....because winning the division/making the playoffs IS still a dream that we have not been awoken from.
B. Not sure this is original: Is Freddie Jabba's younger brother, Freddie the Hutt? Could be. (not that I have much room to talk)
C. Freddie, you better start getting this team to matter, or you won't be wearing Brown and Orange for long.
D. Did you see that movie Freaky Freddie.....where somehow the bodies of a teenage girl and an NFL Head Coach got switched?
E. What is the difference between Freddie Kitchens and Freddie Flintstone? Nothing, other than mode of transportation.
F. Freddie took this NFL job by mistake. He thought he was becoming the coach of an English soccer team, because they get paid by the pound.
I don't know why I am going here. I just felt some kind of compulsion to do so. OK, let's have your Freddie Jokes/comments:
A. At this point of the season, this team will have to be "Freddie and the Dreamers".....because winning the division/making the playoffs IS still a dream that we have not been awoken from.
B. Not sure this is original: Is Freddie Jabba's younger brother, Freddie the Hutt? Could be. (not that I have much room to talk)
C. Freddie, you better start getting this team to matter, or you won't be wearing Brown and Orange for long.
D. Did you see that movie Freaky Freddie.....where somehow the bodies of a teenage girl and an NFL Head Coach got switched?
E. What is the difference between Freddie Kitchens and Freddie Flintstone? Nothing, other than mode of transportation.
F. Freddie took this NFL job by mistake. He thought he was becoming the coach of an English soccer team, because they get paid by the pound.
1) What do the Browns season and the Larry the cable Guy Tour have in common? Wait for it........They both are comedies led by fat people
2) Kitchens middle name " can't stay out of"
3) fact: not only is 6-12 Mayfield's TD- Int ratio, it is also Kitchen's cheeseburger to french fry ratio.
You knoe you love me.
-

-

Have to comment- true story. Way back in the 50s, was over at my pal's house, and his Dad was charging up a dead battery in the car. Leaned over it with a lit cigar, and sure enough- KA-BLAM!!! Just like in one of those Three Stooges clips, he had the cigar plastered all over his face. Thankfully he wasn't hurt. It shouldn't have been funny, but when you're a little kid- you can't stop laughing.
-
Lucky some battery acid didn't get in his eyes.
-
-
-

Have to comment- true story. Way back in the 50s, was over at my pal's house, and his Dad was charging up a dead battery in the car. Leaned over it with a lit cigar, and sure enough- KA-BLAM!!! Just like in one of those Three Stooges clips, he had the cigar plastered all over his face. Thankfully he wasn't hurt. It shouldn't have been funny, but when you're a little kid- you can't stop laughing.
Have to comment- true story. Way back in the 50s, was over at my pal's house, and his Dad was charging up a dead battery in the car. Leaned over it with a lit cigar, and sure enough- KA-BLAM!!! Just like in one of those Three Stooges clips, he had the cigar plastered all over his face. Thankfully he wasn't hurt. It shouldn't have been funny, but when you're a little kid- you can't stop laughing.
He was very, very lucky. One day in hs, I went and bought a spark booster that went on the coil connect on the distributor cap.
Supposed to make mileage better, etc. But I installed it, and my engine ran badly. So, I figured it was loose, so I reached down and pushed on it. I thought it was insulated. Nope. In about a half second, I slammed into the grass in our yard, my arm hurt like hell, my two friends only started lol after they realized I wasn't going to have to go to a hospital. FYI, I don't remember how much it is - but a hell of a lot of current? voltage? runs through a coil wire.
-
Have to comment- true story. Way back in the 50s, was over at my pal's house, and his Dad was charging up a dead battery in the car. Leaned over it with a lit cigar, and sure enough- KA-BLAM!!! Just like in one of those Three Stooges clips, he had the cigar plastered all over his face. Thankfully he wasn't hurt. It shouldn't have been funny, but when you're a little kid- you can't stop laughing.
He was very, very lucky. One day in hs, I went and bought a spark booster that went on the coil connect on the distributor cap.
Supposed to make mileage better, etc. But I installed it, and my engine ran badly. So, I figured it was loose, so I reached down and pushed on it. I thought it was insulated. Nope. In about a half second, I slammed into the grass in our yard, my arm hurt like hell, my two friends only started lol after they realized I wasn't going to have to go to a hospital. FYI, I don't remember how much it is - but a hell of a lot of current? voltage? runs through a coil wire.
He was very, very lucky. One day in hs, I went and bought a spark booster that went on the coil connect on the distributor cap.
Supposed to make mileage better, etc. But I installed it, and my engine ran badly. So, I figured it was loose, so I reached down and pushed on it. I thought it was insulated. Nope. In about a half second, I slammed into the grass in our yard, my arm hurt like hell, my two friends only started lol after they realized I wasn't going to have to go to a hospital. FYI, I don't remember how much it is - but a hell of a lot of current? voltage? runs through a coil wire.
Yeah Cal, I don't remember if the battery got destroyed in the process. Al was unhurt- though seriously embarrassed. FWIW, modern coils run around 40,000 volts, I'd be willing to bet back in the day they were at least 20,000.
-
Freddie takes the bus to away games...says if man were meant to fly...god would have given us aluminum skin.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


