***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread***
-
I'm not sure what's going on with Baker, but i'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. He might still turn things around, but my concerns are valid.
He really played a great game and started to develop nice trust with OBJ.
I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.(shouldn’t have been such a pressure filled situation)3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard..
oh let’s not forget all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste of a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
is McCarthy around?
He really played a great game and started to develop nice trust with OBJ.
I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard.. all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
is McCarthy around?
stupid pass at the end of the game and you say he had a great game...obj open for a td and he throws the ball into coverage...he had momentum going with obj, he should have stuck with it
-
Played a really great game? What you smokin?
You misquoted me maybe I should be asking you what you’re on...
You misquoted me maybe I should be asking you what you’re on...
How the fuck did he play 'a really great game' dipshit?
-
You misquoted me maybe I should be asking you what you’re on...
How the fuck did he play 'a really great game' dipshit?
How the fuck did he play 'a really great game' dipshit?
I said “really played a great game.”
You’re drunk.
-
I'm not sure what's going on with Baker, but i'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. He might still turn things around, but my concerns are valid.
He really played a great game and started to develop nice trust with OBJ.
I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.(shouldn’t have been such a pressure filled situation)3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard..
oh let’s not forget all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste of a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
is McCarthy around?
He really played a great game and started to develop nice trust with OBJ.
I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.(shouldn’t have been such a pressure filled situation)3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard..
oh let’s not forget all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste of a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
is McCarthy around?
Same meaning dipshit.
-
-
We made a 3rd string QB making his NFL debut look like Tom Brady .....
-
What a joke.
What a joke.
eh eh eh.....i picked denver to win this game....they are the 4th best d in the nfl....i like defense...ours overall sucks...andjes...the kid from denver made us look like the clowns we are....jesus will anyone teach our dbs how to tackle....yikes...
-
Ok, I give up. Freddie Kitchens MUST GIVE UP playcalling. My gosh. Two 3rd and ones, he runs off tackle both times, with the denver lbs offset to stop it. What in the hell....???
Trading our OG killed this season. for the offense, instead of two tackles trying to hold their own, and the interior outstanding, the ROG is worse that the RT, and the LT is hopeless.
That was a first down by Baker. They marked the ball to the point he was pushed back. What the )(*&)&^* happened to forward progress? BTW, is it just me, or...did they screw Baker's keeper up by taking Chubb to the sideline. Hello? Does anybody think the defense was delighted to see that they were definately going to run the qb sneak? And, were I Baker, I would have followed my excellent center, instead of my lead foot ROG.
Anyways....You can bet that would have been a first down if it had been Tom Brady, dammit.
The biggest dumbarse on the defense is whitehead. I've had it. If he isn't getting really stupid penalties, like today, he goes up against a very good TE, and fakes trying to tackle him ABOVE THE FREAKING WAIST with half a shoulder and bounces off.
When the denver db goes up against our TE, he takes out his leading lower leg.
BTW, another blatant referee screwup - as in, deliberate non-call. they grabbed Chubb's facemask, turned his head around,...
no call.
More obvious this game - the broncs seemed to know what the Browns were going to do. If they don't fix this, the offense will just keep suffering.
4 times in the first half, I thought "look at the defense do NOT run the ball wide" and Kitchens runs the ball wide.
Good luck trying to fix three positions on the oline next year. Because three won't be starting after all this continual oline failure.
Whitehead ... gone. Robinson, ....gone.
The Browns need another Mark Wilson fast lb.
Both our qb's are going to get hurt at this rate before the season is over.
Thank GOD for Nick Chubb.
I have extra disgust over losing today. dammit, dammit, dammit.

-
-
Ok, I give up. Freddie Kitchens MUST GIVE UP playcalling. My gosh. Two 3rd and ones, he runs off tackle both times, with the denver lbs offset to stop it. What in the hell....???
Trading our OG killed this season. for the offense, instead of two tackles trying to hold their own, and the interior outstanding, the ROG is worse that the RT, and the LT is hopeless.
That was a first down by Baker. They marked the ball to the point he was pushed back. What the )(*&)&^* happened to forward progress? BTW, is it just me, or...did they screw Baker's keeper up by taking Chubb to the sideline. Hello? Does anybody think the defense was delighted to see that they were definately going to run the qb sneak? And, were I Baker, I would have followed my excellent center, instead of my lead foot ROG.
Anyways....You can bet that would have been a first down if it had been Tom Brady, dammit.
The biggest dumbarse on the defense is whitehead. I've had it. If he isn't getting really stupid penalties, like today, he goes up against a very good TE, and fakes trying to tackle him ABOVE THE FREAKING WAIST with half a shoulder and bounces off.
When the denver db goes up against our TE, he takes out his leading lower leg.
BTW, another blatant referee screwup - as in, deliberate non-call. they grabbed Chubb's facemask, turned his head around,...
no call.
More obvious this game - the broncs seemed to know what the Browns were going to do. If they don't fix this, the offense will just keep suffering.
4 times in the first half, I thought "look at the defense do NOT run the ball wide" and Kitchens runs the ball wide.
Good luck trying to fix three positions on the oline next year. Because three won't be starting after all this continual oline failure.
Whitehead ... gone. Robinson, ....gone.
The Browns need another Mark Wilson fast lb.
Both our qb's are going to get hurt at this rate before the season is over.
Thank GOD for Nick Chubb.
I have extra disgust over losing today. dammit, dammit, dammit.

Ok, I give up. Freddie Kitchens MUST GIVE UP playcalling. My gosh. Two 3rd and ones, he runs off tackle both times, with the denver lbs offset to stop it. What in the hell....???
Trading our OG killed this season. for the offense, instead of two tackles trying to hold their own, and the interior outstanding, the ROG is worse that the RT, and the LT is hopeless.
That was a first down by Baker. They marked the ball to the point he was pushed back. What the )(*&)&^* happened to forward progress? BTW, is it just me, or...did they screw Baker's keeper up by taking Chubb to the sideline. Hello? Does anybody think the defense was delighted to see that they were definately going to run the qb sneak? And, were I Baker, I would have followed my excellent center, instead of my lead foot ROG.
Anyways....You can bet that would have been a first down if it had been Tom Brady, dammit.
The biggest dumbarse on the defense is whitehead. I've had it. If he isn't getting really stupid penalties, like today, he goes up against a very good TE, and fakes trying to tackle him ABOVE THE FREAKING WAIST with half a shoulder and bounces off.
When the denver db goes up against our TE, he takes out his leading lower leg.
BTW, another blatant referee screwup - as in, deliberate non-call. they grabbed Chubb's facemask, turned his head around,...
no call.
More obvious this game - the broncs seemed to know what the Browns were going to do. If they don't fix this, the offense will just keep suffering.
4 times in the first half, I thought "look at the defense do NOT run the ball wide" and Kitchens runs the ball wide.
Good luck trying to fix three positions on the oline next year. Because three won't be starting after all this continual oline failure.
Whitehead ... gone. Robinson, ....gone.
The Browns need another Mark Wilson fast lb.
Both our qb's are going to get hurt at this rate before the season is over.
Thank GOD for Nick Chubb.
I have extra disgust over losing today. dammit, dammit, dammit.

the refs totally suck...not saying they gave this game to denver, but i watched alot of the pne o clock games and man,,,,i told my wife i'm putting in my resume to be and nfl ref....why not...i could not be any worse.....jeeeeez..
-
He really played a great game and started to develop nice trust with OBJ.
I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard.. all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
is McCarthy around?
stupid pass at the end of the game and you say he had a great game...obj open for a td and he throws the ball into coverage...he had momentum going with obj, he should have stuck with it
stupid pass at the end of the game and you say he had a great game...obj open for a td and he throws the ball into coverage...he had momentum going with obj, he should have stuck with it
We’re all aware of how the 4th and 4 play was on Baker. That was ONE PLAY.
Kitchens should’ve ran that play on 3rd and 1 instead of 4th and 4 where the importance of getting 4 yards may cloud a young QBs judgement.Which is EXACTLY what happened.
as much as I wish Baker was a seasoned experience veteran QB, he just ain’t yet. You don’t think he’ll lose sleep over that shit?
-
If the draft ever came to Cleveland and we had the number 1 pick in front of thousands of screaming fans, with a sure fire stud waiting to be selected we would forget to put the card in ....its what we do
-
-
He really played a great game and started to develop nice trust with OBJ.
I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.(shouldn’t have been such a pressure filled situation)3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard..
oh let’s not forget all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste of a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
is McCarthy around?
Same meaning dipshit.
Same meaning dipshit.
Nah I still stand by “he really played a great game” and blame the coach for not putting him in better positions to attack. And I’d love to call you a name back but you ain’t worth it
-
Ok, I give up. Freddie Kitchens MUST GIVE UP playcalling. My gosh. Two 3rd and ones, he runs off tackle both times, with the denver lbs offset to stop it. What in the hell....???
Trading our OG killed this season. for the offense, instead of two tackles trying to hold their own, and the interior outstanding, the ROG is worse that the RT, and the LT is hopeless.
That was a first down by Baker. They marked the ball to the point he was pushed back. What the )(*&)&^* happened to forward progress? BTW, is it just me, or...did they screw Baker's keeper up by taking Chubb to the sideline. Hello? Does anybody think the defense was delighted to see that they were definately going to run the qb sneak? And, were I Baker, I would have followed my excellent center, instead of my lead foot ROG.
Anyways....You can bet that would have been a first down if it had been Tom Brady, dammit.
The biggest dumbarse on the defense is whitehead. I've had it. If he isn't getting really stupid penalties, like today, he goes up against a very good TE, and fakes trying to tackle him ABOVE THE FREAKING WAIST with half a shoulder and bounces off.
When the denver db goes up against our TE, he takes out his leading lower leg.
BTW, another blatant referee screwup - as in, deliberate non-call. they grabbed Chubb's facemask, turned his head around,...
no call.
More obvious this game - the broncs seemed to know what the Browns were going to do. If they don't fix this, the offense will just keep suffering.
4 times in the first half, I thought "look at the defense do NOT run the ball wide" and Kitchens runs the ball wide.
Good luck trying to fix three positions on the oline next year. Because three won't be starting after all this continual oline failure.
Whitehead ... gone. Robinson, ....gone.
The Browns need another Mark Wilson fast lb.
Both our qb's are going to get hurt at this rate before the season is over.
Thank GOD for Nick Chubb.
I have extra disgust over losing today. dammit, dammit, dammit.

the refs totally suck...not saying they gave this game to denver, but i watched alot of the pne o clock games and man,,,,i told my wife i'm putting in my resume to be and nfl ref....why not...i could not be any worse.....jeeeeez..
the refs totally suck...not saying they gave this game to denver, but i watched alot of the pne o clock games and man,,,,i told my wife i'm putting in my resume to be and nfl ref....why not...i could not be any worse.....jeeeeez..
sure you can blame the refs for the facemask call, but they can't be blamed for the loss. Our offence screwed up this one, play calling sucked badly.
-
Same meaning dipshit.
Nah I still stand by “he really played a great game” and blame the coach for not putting him in better positions to attack. And I’d love to call you a name back but you ain’t worth it
Nah I still stand by “he really played a great game” and blame the coach for not putting him in better positions to attack. And I’d love to call you a name back but you ain’t worth it
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
-
Nah I still stand by “he really played a great game” and blame the coach for not putting him in better positions to attack. And I’d love to call you a name back but you ain’t worth it
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
you forgot to mention A Racist
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
