Skip to content

Go Browns! Have a good season

The Browns Board
3 3 145
  • CoachToadC CoachToad wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I hope you guys have a great season. I will be rooting for the Browns. You guys are great sports and a ton of fun. I hope my humor did not offend anyone. In my circle flipping shit is a form of affection. BTW, the last time I hung out on a board for a few days the team went on a crazy win streak. Just saying. 

    Peace and love bros.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    You are a regular Peggy Lee kind of guy.

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
    #3

    If the Browns are going to salvage the season it starts today. I think they will take care of business with Denver. I can see all the frustration we saw from Mayfield coming out in a positive way against Denver with a big win. The Browns can still turn the season around but it starts one game at a time. A big win today at Denver can be the beginning  of it.