Skip to content

Just To Piss Everyone Off...

The Browns Board
23 13 579
  • @tacosman said:

    of course it's true.  That's how the trade was reported.  Jabrill Peppers is a middling, entirely replaceable safety.  Worth about a 4th to 5th rounder. He's the definition of JAG.

    I'm sure you disagree with this, but you know what?  Who cares with that as well, because he doesn't even play on our team anymore.  Why are we even having a discussion about some rando safety for another bad team(and bad secondary)?  This is a brownsboard after all.

    Man, and I said I wasn't going to respond to this idiot. But when people go around shouting "2+2=5" sometimes I just have to step in and say "4"

    “I didn’t trade Odell straight up for Jabrill Peppers,” Gettleman said. “Jabrill was an important piece to that trade. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I believe in his ability . . . He’s part of the trade and he’s an important part of the trade.”

    The day Dorsey called to ask for Beckham, Gettleman was in the midst of taking a ton of heat for letting safety Landon Collins walk in free agency, and needed a save. Browns safety Jabrill Peppers was the answer.

    Gettleman was adamant about acquiring Peppers in the deal to make up for the loss of the his three-time Pro Bowl safety, who agreed to a six-year, $84 million deal with the Redskins.

    The Browns didn't want to let Peppers go. They like his attitude, his work ethic and his infectious personality

    @mld-woody said:

    Man, and I said I wasn't going to respond to this idiot. But when people go around shouting "2+2=5" sometimes I just have to step in and say "4"

    “I didn’t trade Odell straight up for Jabrill Peppers,” Gettleman said. “Jabrill was an important piece to that trade. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I believe in his ability . . . He’s part of the trade and he’s an important part of the trade.”

    The day Dorsey called to ask for Beckham, Gettleman was in the midst of taking a ton of heat for letting safety Landon Collins walk in free agency, and needed a save. Browns safety Jabrill Peppers was the answer.

    Gettleman was adamant about acquiring Peppers in the deal to make up for the loss of the his three-time Pro Bowl safety, who agreed to a six-year, $84 million deal with the Redskins.

    The Browns didn't want to let Peppers go. They like his attitude, his work ethic and his infectious personality

    so are you saying the dorsey should be sacked ?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Man, and I said I wasn't going to respond to this idiot. But when people go around shouting "2+2=5" sometimes I just have to step in and say "4"

    “I didn’t trade Odell straight up for Jabrill Peppers,” Gettleman said. “Jabrill was an important piece to that trade. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I believe in his ability . . . He’s part of the trade and he’s an important part of the trade.”

    The day Dorsey called to ask for Beckham, Gettleman was in the midst of taking a ton of heat for letting safety Landon Collins walk in free agency, and needed a save. Browns safety Jabrill Peppers was the answer.

    Gettleman was adamant about acquiring Peppers in the deal to make up for the loss of the his three-time Pro Bowl safety, who agreed to a six-year, $84 million deal with the Redskins.

    The Browns didn't want to let Peppers go. They like his attitude, his work ethic and his infectious personality

    so are you saying the dorsey should be sacked ?

    @atom said:

    so are you saying the dorsey should be sacked ?

    No, i think he's done plenty of good. 

    I think his biggest mistake was hiring Freddie

  • @atom said:

    so are you saying the dorsey should be sacked ?

    No, i think he's done plenty of good. 

    I think his biggest mistake was hiring Freddie

    @mld-woody said:

    No, i think he's done plenty of good. 

    I think his biggest mistake was hiring Freddie

    Promoting Freddie. I liked what he was doing with the O before that.

  • @tacosman said:

    of course it's true.  That's how the trade was reported.  Jabrill Peppers is a middling, entirely replaceable safety.  Worth about a 4th to 5th rounder. He's the definition of JAG.

    I'm sure you disagree with this, but you know what?  Who cares with that as well, because he doesn't even play on our team anymore.  Why are we even having a discussion about some rando safety for another bad team(and bad secondary)?  This is a brownsboard after all.

    Man, and I said I wasn't going to respond to this idiot. But when people go around shouting "2+2=5" sometimes I just have to step in and say "4"

    “I didn’t trade Odell straight up for Jabrill Peppers,” Gettleman said. “Jabrill was an important piece to that trade. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I believe in his ability . . . He’s part of the trade and he’s an important part of the trade.”

    The day Dorsey called to ask for Beckham, Gettleman was in the midst of taking a ton of heat for letting safety Landon Collins walk in free agency, and needed a save. Browns safety Jabrill Peppers was the answer.

    Gettleman was adamant about acquiring Peppers in the deal to make up for the loss of the his three-time Pro Bowl safety, who agreed to a six-year, $84 million deal with the Redskins.

    The Browns didn't want to let Peppers go. They like his attitude, his work ethic and his infectious personality

    @mld-woody said:

    Man, and I said I wasn't going to respond to this idiot. But when people go around shouting "2+2=5" sometimes I just have to step in and say "4"

    “I didn’t trade Odell straight up for Jabrill Peppers,” Gettleman said. “Jabrill was an important piece to that trade. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I believe in his ability . . . He’s part of the trade and he’s an important part of the trade.”

    The day Dorsey called to ask for Beckham, Gettleman was in the midst of taking a ton of heat for letting safety Landon Collins walk in free agency, and needed a save. Browns safety Jabrill Peppers was the answer.

    Gettleman was adamant about acquiring Peppers in the deal to make up for the loss of the his three-time Pro Bowl safety, who agreed to a six-year, $84 million deal with the Redskins.

    The Browns didn't want to let Peppers go. They like his attitude, his work ethic and his infectious personality

    lmao....and this is quote is from the GM OF THE GIANTS.  Of course he is going to play up the assets he got in the trade.  There could have been a back up long snapper in the trade as well, and he would have played that up to make it seem like a valuable piece.  because it makes him look good.

    In all the non-GM of the giants analysis of the trade, the trade was considered FRP + filler. 

    Hell I feel bad for responding to a post about ANOTHER TEAMS rando safety. 

  • Half way through the season OBJ and Jabrill have the same amount of TDs

    (and that's spotting OBJ a game)

    @mld-woody said:

    Half way through the season OBJ and Jabrill have the same amount of TDs

    (and that's spotting OBJ a game)

    But Ann Arbor is a whore.

  • @atom said:

    10-6

    We are on to Buffalo. 

    @hx214 said:

    We are on to Buffalo. 

    good luck with that.....we will still run hilliard up the middle on 3rd and 1 in the redzone instead of chubbb......freddy is a bonehead...

  • @atom said:

    10-6

    We are on to Buffalo. 

    @hx214 said:

    We are on to Buffalo. 

    And believe it or not but the BROWNS have slipped slightly and only a CLE -2.5 favorite in Cleveland vs the Bills.

    The Bills are no longer the doormat team like C________. has become, like it or not, they've done it the hard way they've earned it ! (C________ that is)

  • Half way through the season OBJ and Jabrill have the same amount of TDs

    (and that's spotting OBJ a game)

    @mld-woody said:

    Half way through the season OBJ and Jabrill have the same amount of TDs

    (and that's spotting OBJ a game)

    And you have the same number of pussies as does Honor Blackman.  (but you both have it "galore".

  • @atom said:

    so are you saying the dorsey should be sacked ?

    No, i think he's done plenty of good. 

    I think his biggest mistake was hiring Freddie

    @mld-woody said:

    No, i think he's done plenty of good. 

    I think his biggest mistake was hiring Freddie

    OK....you are now batting about 1 for 1000.   You got something right.

  • @hx214 said:

    We are on to Buffalo. 

    And believe it or not but the BROWNS have slipped slightly and only a CLE -2.5 favorite in Cleveland vs the Bills.

    The Bills are no longer the doormat team like C________. has become, like it or not, they've done it the hard way they've earned it ! (C________ that is)

    @mjp28 said:

    And believe it or not but the BROWNS have slipped slightly and only a CLE -2.5 favorite in Cleveland vs the Bills.

    The Bills are no longer the doormat team like C________. has become, like it or not, they've done it the hard way they've earned it ! (C________ that is)

    C for Cincinnati.   of course.

  • @mjp28 said:

    And believe it or not but the BROWNS have slipped slightly and only a CLE -2.5 favorite in Cleveland vs the Bills.

    The Bills are no longer the doormat team like C________. has become, like it or not, they've done it the hard way they've earned it ! (C________ that is)

    C for Cincinnati.   of course.

    @the-gipper said:

    C for Cincinnati.   of course.

    Not really based upon local and national preseason expectations for this superstar laden team.   Just sayin'.  C_______ blew it no doubt about it. The other southern C was supposed to suck anyhow, mission almost accomplished for the #1 pick.

  • @mld-woody said:

    No unfortunately that's not true. But I remember your nonsense from last year so I'll let it be.

    This thread has done what it was designed to do

    of course it's true.  That's how the trade was reported.  Jabrill Peppers is a middling, entirely replaceable safety.  Worth about a 4th to 5th rounder. He's the definition of JAG.

    I'm sure you disagree with this, but you know what?  Who cares with that as well, because he doesn't even play on our team anymore.  Why are we even having a discussion about some rando safety for another bad team(and bad secondary)?  This is a brownsboard after all.

    @tacosman said:

    of course it's true.  That's how the trade was reported.  Jabrill Peppers is a middling, entirely replaceable safety.  Worth about a 4th to 5th rounder. 

    That replaceable safety just made another play for the Giants. Forced fumble. 
    We needed Peppers yesterday. As much as we needed Randall.