Skip to content

Goodbye Whitehead

The Browns Board
62 28 2.5k 1
  • @bjh2130 said:

    No he didn't I was just facetiously pointing out the fact woody claimed people only gave peppers a hard time because of Michigan background.  I edited original post because it wasn't clear. I think Whitehead went to Auburn. 

    I guess it just goes to show you can talk slowly, spell everything out, and still some people just won't get it 

    @mld-woody said:

    I guess it just goes to show you can talk slowly, spell everything out, and still some people just won't get it 

    Haha just giving you shit woody.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    No he didn't I was just facetiously pointing out the fact woody claimed people only gave peppers a hard time because of Michigan background.  I edited original post because it wasn't clear. I think Whitehead went to Auburn. 

    I guess it just goes to show you can talk slowly, spell everything out, and still some people just won't get it 

    @mld-woody said:

    I guess it just goes to show you can talk slowly, spell everything out, and still some people just won't get it 

    I think bjh actually meant that Whitehead plays like a Michigan Man, not that he actually was one.

  • Looks like Whitehead "when keeping it real goes wrong"-ed himself out of the high paying NFL job he had. 

    giphy.gif.e2890c4d3bea8f42d92824c04572f908.gif

  • Whitehead is a racist pig!

    @nickers said:

    Whitehead is a racist pig!

    Well aren't you the sensitive one. Be best you avoid any All in the Family, Sanford and Son or Jefferson episodes. You sensitivity may leave you emotionally curled up in the fetal position. 

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Black_Crackers

    I guess people were thicker skinned back in the day.

  • It's not the cracker comments, it's the death threats.

  • Looks like Whitehead "when keeping it real goes wrong"-ed himself out of the high paying NFL job he had. 

    giphy.gif.e2890c4d3bea8f42d92824c04572f908.gif

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Looks like Whitehead "when keeping it real goes wrong"-ed himself out of the high paying NFL job he had. 

    giphy.gif.e2890c4d3bea8f42d92824c04572f908.gif

    Must be a 'millennial thing.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    The guy made death threats. I would say that is just a skosh illegal in itself let alone offensive

    I was not talking about those...certainly those could be offensive.

    I am just talking about the "cracker" comment.    I mean, I would laugh heartily if someone called me that, intending to be offensive. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I was not talking about those...certainly those could be offensive.

    I am just talking about the "cracker" comment.    I mean, I would laugh heartily if someone called me that, intending to be offensive. 

    You are correct about the origins of the term cracker. To be called a cracker is to be called a racist who is willing to hurt african americans. Even black people used as "trustees" were called that. I do not want to hurt people who are of a diffetent race. I do not want to be called a racist. I dont mind if you call me a name for being white. But the thought of being called a racist is horrible. 

  • I wonder if Whitehead took the wrong angle to the airport.

  • @nickers said:

    Whitehead is a racist pig!

    Well aren't you the sensitive one. Be best you avoid any All in the Family, Sanford and Son or Jefferson episodes. You sensitivity may leave you emotionally curled up in the fetal position. 

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Black_Crackers

    I guess people were thicker skinned back in the day.

    @furious-styles said:

    Well aren't you the sensitive one. Be best you avoid any All in the Family, Sanford and Son or Jefferson episodes. You sensitivity may leave you emotionally curled up in the fetal position. 

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Black_Crackers

    I guess people were thicker skinned back in the day.

    Hey fuck you.. I grew up watching both shows.. I have thicker skin than you. Now go genuflect and kiss Whiteheads ass!..

  • I wonder if Whitehead took the wrong angle to the airport.

    @bob806 said:

    I wonder if Whitehead took the wrong angle to the airport.

    I’m sure he did...and probably missed his flight in the process.