HasFreddieBeenFiredYet.com
-
What would he do with Freddie as his HC?
Hit the open receivers baker is missing over the middle. Edit not just missing as in missing passes missing as in not seeing them whatsoever.
Hit the open receivers baker is missing over the middle. Edit not just missing as in missing passes missing as in not seeing them whatsoever.
Maybe, but I still think a lot of it is scheme and play calling. OK, Baker misses some passes, all QBs do. But I don't know how TB would do with this scheme.
-
Mayfield didn't break the rookie td record with no talent. This coaching an offensive scheme is killing him. He has lost confidence and refuses to throw the ball downfield when he has an open receiver. I would almost like to see him benched for a game or 2 to maybe get his head straight. He's only 24 years old, after all.
-
Mayfield didn't break the rookie td record with no talent. This coaching an offensive scheme is killing him. He has lost confidence and refuses to throw the ball downfield when he has an open receiver. I would almost like to see him benched for a game or 2 to maybe get his head straight. He's only 24 years old, after all.
Mayfield didn't break the rookie td record with no talent. This coaching an offensive scheme is killing him. He has lost confidence and refuses to throw the ball downfield when he has an open receiver. I would almost like to see him benched for a game or 2 to maybe get his head straight. He's only 24 years old, after all.
Mayfield has the talent. There scheme really hasn't changed all that much. He is very skittish this year and you are right about throwing downfield. I will add he is very hesitant to throw over the middle also unless it's a slant. Those 15 yard digs and crossers that he was great at hitting last year, well they are still in the scheme/gameplan, and they are still open but he's not throwing then this year. He needs to get out of his own head.
-
Great coaching would’ve avoided letting that 3rd in 1 turn into a 4th and 4.
Great coaching knows not to give the ball to Russell Wilson if you can help it.
Freddy is hurting Baker right now, no question.
The defense is hurting Freddy.
It’s a cycle.So baker is not hurting anyone?
So baker is not hurting anyone?
I think he has lost confidence. Afraid to throw deep, and when he does he's been way off target. Missed at least two TDs. He had OBJ breaking free on a sideline route, and checked down when Landry had his guy beat on a crossing route in the end zone. Doubtless this is going to get pointed out to him when they break down film.
I'll put it as 70% Freddie (maybe less), 15% Baker, and 15% defense having brain farts giving up chunk plays. It is one big stinking mess now....
-
So baker is not hurting anyone?
I think he has lost confidence. Afraid to throw deep, and when he does he's been way off target. Missed at least two TDs. He had OBJ breaking free on a sideline route, and checked down when Landry had his guy beat on a crossing route in the end zone. Doubtless this is going to get pointed out to him when they break down film.
I'll put it as 70% Freddie (maybe less), 15% Baker, and 15% defense having brain farts giving up chunk plays. It is one big stinking mess now....
I think he has lost confidence. Afraid to throw deep, and when he does he's been way off target. Missed at least two TDs. He had OBJ breaking free on a sideline route, and checked down when Landry had his guy beat on a crossing route in the end zone. Doubtless this is going to get pointed out to him when they break down film.
I'll put it as 70% Freddie (maybe less), 15% Baker, and 15% defense having brain farts giving up chunk plays. It is one big stinking mess now....
In my mind put it more at 45% Freddie, 40% Baker, 10% defense, and the last 5% o line missing blocks wrs dropping balls etc.
-
All teams have problems.. Patriots haven't been able to pass in the red zone for 2.5 seasons now. Firing doesn't solve problems, it raises more questions..
-
-
Let the countdown begin!
Let the countdown begin!
Thanks for the url, I went there and complained not that they’ll take my advice and fire “shitneck” now. But I feel better
-
-
Flashback* Being paid by GB this season, nothing next season.. Declined to talk to Cleveland & lost out to Adam Gase ?... https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25724917/mike-mccarthy-sit-2019-season-hopes-coach-2020
-
Dedicated to Freddie:
-
Well, let's see... Dorsey, Wolf and Highsmith all worked with McCarthy- you think they just might have a reason they weren't currently interested in him?
-
Well, let's see... Dorsey, Wolf and Highsmith all worked with McCarthy- you think they just might have a reason they weren't currently interested in him?
-
How old is Don Shula? Can we get him here to coach? I see, he is only 89. Sign him up.
-
I was just thinking the same thing.
But they chose Freddie Kitchens instead...let that sink in for a minute.
-
I was just thinking the same thing.
But they chose Freddie Kitchens instead...let that sink in for a minute.
But they chose Freddie Kitchens instead...let that sink in for a minute.
Well, OK McCarthy didn't make their grade. There were other options besides Ferd......the obvious one being GW.
-
Well, let's see... Dorsey, Wolf and Highsmith all worked with McCarthy- you think they just might have a reason they weren't currently interested in him?
-
I was just thinking the same thing.
But they chose Freddie Kitchens instead...let that sink in for a minute.
But they chose Freddie Kitchens instead...let that sink in for a minute.
At what point since 1995 has this organization inspired any confidence in their decision making?
-
But they chose Freddie Kitchens instead...let that sink in for a minute.
At what point since 1995 has this organization inspired any confidence in their decision making?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

