Skip to content

Path to the Playoffs

The Browns Board
112 22 3.8k
  • @the-gipper said:

    You're not  hearing  correctly.  Don't be compelled to  respond to  BS. It  will  get deleted.  BOTH THE BS AND YOUR REPLY TO THE BS. Clear enough? 

    Just  because  someone  visits the board  as a fan of  another  team doesn't  automatically  make  him\ her a troll. 

    OK,  but when I hear all this, this is what comes to mind:

    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

    You are not a good man, so it doesn't apply 😁

    @nero said:

    You are not a good man, so it doesn't apply 😁

    I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

    (and, apparently, since you accept the evil in our midst...neither are you😛)

  • @nero said:

    You are not a good man, so it doesn't apply 😁

    I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

    (and, apparently, since you accept the evil in our midst...neither are you😛)

    @the-gipper said:

    I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

    (and, apparently, since you accept the evil in our midst...neither are you😛)

    "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"    😆

    Oh brother, it's so pointless to try to argue with a troll or an idiot......so I will end this right here.

    But you go ahead Attorney Quixote go out there and slay those trolls !  I'm sure they will run away in fear and never come back.   😉

  • @nero said:

    You are not a good man, so it doesn't apply 😁

    I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

    (and, apparently, since you accept the evil in our midst...neither are you😛)

    @the-gipper said:

    I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

    Regardless of me not saying anything about me being good, a "goodness" fight is quite a stupid concept, in my opinion. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

    (and, apparently, since you accept the evil in our midst...neither are you😛)

    "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"    😆

    Oh brother, it's so pointless to try to argue with a troll or an idiot......so I will end this right here.

    But you go ahead Attorney Quixote go out there and slay those trolls !  I'm sure they will run away in fear and never come back.   😉

    @mjp28 said:

    "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"    😆

    Oh brother, it's so pointless to try to argue with a troll or an idiot......so I will end this right here.

    But you go ahead Attorney Quixote go out there and slay those trolls !  I'm sure they will run away in fear and never come back.   😉

    Which one are you?  The troll or the idiot. 

    On this Veteran's Day....it is a good thing that most of our American soldiers didn't have some of all y'all's temerity .

  • @the-gipper said:

    I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

    Regardless of me not saying anything about me being good, a "goodness" fight is quite a stupid concept, in my opinion. 

    @nero said:

    Regardless of me not saying anything about me being good, a "goodness" fight is quite a stupid concept, in my opinion. 

    Sure.   Than why did you bring it up?  I know...I got it...as a humorous dig.  I forgive you.

  • EFqF6ioWwAAic6q.jpg

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hey ravn nice to see you again.  So what's new?  Here's something to help you when you repeat 7th grade again.  Have a nice day.   😉

    81o550flioL._AC_UY218_ML3_.jpg

    I knew he was lurking.... Calling a Mod names = good bye....   And apparently not too bright either, can't figure out he's wasting his time creating accounts....  Oh I know he's already got another fake screen name lined up....   

    And of course leaving little doubt he's one of the biggest Flamebaiters we've ever had to deal with around here. Keeps on showing up, he's just going to get kicked off again. 

  • raven8774 said:

    of course Whoreta banned me again, that was no surprise...lol...i called him names, what thick skin he has.   Everyone knows what kind of pussy he is, cant handle any criticism or put downs, or getting called out.  

    But putting Whoretas pussiness aside, I really do hope you guys tear up the steelers this week...you definitely have the talent to do so, its just a matter of putting it together.   id love to see them go down.

    Oh, and did I already say, I'm a pussy.

    You think you're hurting me with your juvenile name calling? You're just a two bit Internet punk. Keep coming back, you're gone again, the second I see you. They let you out of the mental ward at John Hopkins?  

    Sorry guys that it took me a couple hours to get his sorry ass gone again....  LOL, what was the Beatles song where they kept saying #9, #9, #9?  Think it might be the 9th time he's been shown the door. Gotta give him credit- he's a persistent asshole. 

  • raven8774 said:

    of course Whoreta banned me again, that was no surprise...lol...i called him names, what thick skin he has.   Everyone knows what kind of pussy he is, cant handle any criticism or put downs, or getting called out.  

    But putting Whoretas pussiness aside, I really do hope you guys tear up the steelers this week...you definitely have the talent to do so, its just a matter of putting it together.   id love to see them go down.

    Oh, and did I already say, I'm a pussy.

    You think you're hurting me with your juvenile name calling? You're just a two bit Internet punk. Keep coming back, you're gone again, the second I see you. They let you out of the mental ward at John Hopkins?  

    Sorry guys that it took me a couple hours to get his sorry ass gone again....  LOL, what was the Beatles song where they kept saying #9, #9, #9?  Think it might be the 9th time he's been shown the door. Gotta give him credit- he's a persistent asshole. 

    @hoorta said:

    You think you're hurting me with your juvenile name calling? You're just a two bit Internet punk. Keep coming back, you're gone again, the second I see you. They let you out of the mental ward at John Hopkins?  

    Sorry guys that it took me a couple hours to get his sorry ass gone again....  LOL, what was the Beatles song where they kept saying #9, #9, #9?  Think it might be the 9th time he's been shown the door. Gotta give him credit- he's a persistent asshole. 

    Revolution #9

  • brownssuck52 said:

    EBCEB622-9392-4331-A3A3-28A8BF66DAB2.jpeg

    Hoorta told me to not respond to you....but I will explain this one:  Ohioans are smarter and braver than anyone else. 

  • brownssuck52 said:

    Oh i get it now...all this time I thought it was because the helmets and visors hid their identity...who wants to be known as a Browns fan anyhow?  But thanks for the explanation, gip.

    Anyone from Ohio is smarter than you and braver 

  • Wow a rat bird fan. Wonder if he realizes that they got a ring for each murder ray ray commited?

  • brownssuck52 said:

    oooh, what a put down...you got me there.  

    I only stated the facts.  If the facts "get you", so be it.

    What i will give credit for, is at least the stains took care of business.  Gave my boys even further breathing room to win the division...i like that

    Its an unintended consequence...but it is what it is.

  • brownssuck52 said:

    EBCEB622-9392-4331-A3A3-28A8BF66DAB2.jpeg

    Hoorta told me to not respond to you....but I will explain this one:  Ohioans are smarter and braver than anyone else. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Hoorta told me to not respond to you....but I will explain this one:  Ohioans are smarter and braver than anyone else. 

    Sorry Gip took me a few days to catch the a-hole was back.. He's gone again.