Path to the Playoffs
-
It seems as though Freddy is learning the different ways to lose a game. As if us Browns fans don’t know them all, already.
-
I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows?
And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain
-
I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows?
And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain
I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows?
And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain
Decent rip right there.
-
Uh, that's not me, that's just some gif I found. Actually, he looks like my old shop teacher ?
-
I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows?
And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain
I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows?
And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain
In another thread I posted a photo of a naked woman hitting a bong. If you want to give me something for pain...don't give me old bald dude...give me naked chick doing a bong.

-
It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line.
First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division.
That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games.
Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done.
Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too.
Final divison table:
1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division
2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division
3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division
4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it.
So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy.
It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line.
First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division.
That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games.
Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done.
Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too.
Final divison table:
1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division
2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division
3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division
4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it.
So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy.
Wow. You cray cray bro.
-
IT'S EASY! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS....well you know the song.....
Let's see SB LIII in 2019 Atlanta.
SB LIV in 2020 in Miami
SB LV in 2021 in LA
Hey they're working their way toward the Emerald City of Seattle and the BROWNS will be there I just know it because all they will have to do is........
-
It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line.
First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division.
That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games.
Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done.
Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too.
Final divison table:
1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division
2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division
3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division
4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it.
So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy.
It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line.
First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division.
That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games.
Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done.
Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too.
Final divison table:
1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division
2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division
3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division
4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it.
So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy.
https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/
It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.
By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!
-
It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line.
First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division.
That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games.
Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done.
Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too.
Final divison table:
1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division
2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division
3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division
4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it.
So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy.
https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/
It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.
By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!
https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/
It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.
By the way see you Sunday. Go Jills!
Fify
-
It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line.
First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division.
That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games.
Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done.
Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too.
Final divison table:
1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division
2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division
3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division
4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it.
So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy.
https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/
It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.
By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!
https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/
It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.
By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!
Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6
-
I was hopeful at 2-5 the Browns could still make a run at the play offs but after the Denver loss it is time to face the facts. This team is not going to do it. All the talk about how the rest of the season favored us had me optimistic but the very first game of "the rest of the season schedule that favored us" we lose to Denver and their third string QB. We likely will win a few more games with the weaker schedule. Big deal.
I was hopeful at 2-5 the Browns could still make a run at the play offs but after the Denver loss it is time to face the facts. This team is not going to do it. All the talk about how the rest of the season favored us had me optimistic but the very first game of "the rest of the season schedule that favored us" we lose to Denver and their third string QB. We likely will win a few more games with the weaker schedule. Big deal.
If you bothered to look at the unbiased power ranking comments this week- after losing to the Broncos to a QB playing in his first NFL game- the Browns are just a bad team. Our supposedly killer defense is third in the league in giving up rushing yards. Not good.
Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defense is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6
We thought the same about the Broncos. BTW Josh Allen's stats in their game against the Redskins- 14\20 160 yards 1 TD 0 int are scarily similar to that other Allen we just lost to...
I like you optimism crunchy- but the Browns are more than likely to get crunched along the road to the playoffs, than do some crunching. Maybe Kareem Hunt will be the spark that gets it turned around- I hope so. Realistically, the Browns only path to the playoffs is to make it as a Wild Card- and win out in the process. After the Ratbirds took out the Patriots Sunday night, I don't see any way they're going to lose 4 games the rest of the season, could easily go 6-2. They essentially have a bye this Sunday playing the hapless Bengals. Even if the Browns manage to beat them- the only game they may be underdogs in is against the 49ers- and they play them in Baltimore.
-
I was hopeful at 2-5 the Browns could still make a run at the play offs but after the Denver loss it is time to face the facts. This team is not going to do it. All the talk about how the rest of the season favored us had me optimistic but the very first game of "the rest of the season schedule that favored us" we lose to Denver and their third string QB. We likely will win a few more games with the weaker schedule. Big deal.
If you bothered to look at the unbiased power ranking comments this week- after losing to the Broncos to a QB playing in his first NFL game- the Browns are just a bad team. Our supposedly killer defense is third in the league in giving up rushing yards. Not good.
Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defense is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6
We thought the same about the Broncos. BTW Josh Allen's stats in their game against the Redskins- 14\20 160 yards 1 TD 0 int are scarily similar to that other Allen we just lost to...
I like you optimism crunchy- but the Browns are more than likely to get crunched along the road to the playoffs, than do some crunching. Maybe Kareem Hunt will be the spark that gets it turned around- I hope so. Realistically, the Browns only path to the playoffs is to make it as a Wild Card- and win out in the process. After the Ratbirds took out the Patriots Sunday night, I don't see any way they're going to lose 4 games the rest of the season, could easily go 6-2. They essentially have a bye this Sunday playing the hapless Bengals. Even if the Browns manage to beat them- the only game they may be underdogs in is against the 49ers- and they play them in Baltimore.
If you bothered to look at the unbiased power ranking comments this week- after losing to the Broncos to a QB playing in his first NFL game- the Browns are just a bad team. Our supposedly killer defense is third in the league in giving up rushing yards. Not good.
We thought the same about the Broncos. BTW Josh Allen's stats in their game against the Redskins- 14\20 160 yards 1 TD 0 int are scarily similar to that other Allen we just lost to...
I like you optimism crunchy- but the Browns are more than likely to get crunched along the road to the playoffs, than do some crunching. Maybe Kareem Hunt will be the spark that gets it turned around- I hope so. Realistically, the Browns only path to the playoffs is to make it as a Wild Card- and win out in the process. After the Ratbirds took out the Patriots Sunday night, I don't see any way they're going to lose 4 games the rest of the season, could easily go 6-2. They essentially have a bye this Sunday playing the hapless Bengals. Even if the Browns manage to beat them- the only game they may be underdogs in is against the 49ers- and they play them in Baltimore.
I hate to say the Browns are a bad team. Too many losses this year were games we could have and should have won. I would go with an under achieving team.We could be sitting at 5-3 right now instead of 2-6. In the Broncos game alone we lost that game because of too many missed opportunities. We dominated in time of possession and first downs. I'm not saying we are a great team either or a super bowl team but we are a team with enough talent we should have made the play offs this year.
-
https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/
It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.
By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!
Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6
Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6
That’s one team we’ve done well against. I think it’ll be closer than that though. Do ya think we can see one of these jills mafia types do a header here too?
-
And to quote those famous wordsmiths from our era, we know WHO they are.....
We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the songI'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again........And to quote those famous wordsmiths from our era, we know WHO they are.....
We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the songI'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again........If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn
i could arm a town the size of Abilene
-
And to quote those famous wordsmiths from our era, we know WHO they are.....
We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the songI'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again........If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn
i could arm a town the size of Abilene
If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn
i could arm a town the size of Abilene
Are those the lyrics to some country/western song?
-
If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn
i could arm a town the size of Abilene
Are those the lyrics to some country/western song?
Are those the lyrics to some country/western song?
Loser by The Grateful Dead
-
The Cleveland Browns are TRASH...
I just have to say it. Maybe it will help this team win a game on Sunday..
-
The Cleveland Browns are TRASH...
I just have to say it. Maybe it will help this team win a game on Sunday..
The Cleveland Browns are TRASH...
I just have to say it. Maybe it will help this team win a game on Sunday..
Maybe tell them no gamechecks until they win, they will be in escrow until then.
Might get their attention, maybe.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



