Path to the Playoffs
-
Any path to the play offs ended for me at Denver. Denver was a must win. It was the first game of the favorable schedule we had to win to make a run and we didn't get the job done. I think the Browns will beat the Bills this week and I think they will have some more nice wins this year but I think we are going to fall short of the play offs and we will look back to the Denver game we should have won as the reason we didn't make it.
I don't disagree with Denver turning point, but Buff is even better at stopping offenses from scoring.
All must win games left is never a good scenario.
2017 to 2018 to 2019 was a huge disappointment.
2018 without Huey was far more hopeful, but Freddie / Baker are making pumpkin pie ?? in October / November 2019.
I don't disagree with Denver turning point, but Buff is even better at stopping offenses from scoring.
2018 without Huey was far more hopeful, but Freddie / Baker are making pumpkin pie ?? in November.
Buffalo had a weaker schedule in the beginning and unlike the Browns with Denver took care of business and beat the teams they should have beaten. I predicted the Browns would beat Denver and I thought they would beat them convincingly (and they might have done it if they wouldn't have missed so many opportunities). So being wrong in my first prediction I'll step out on a limb and predict the Browns will finally put together a complete game, play up to their potential and get a nice win at home against the Bills. Famous last words, we'll see.
-
I don't disagree with Denver turning point, but Buff is even better at stopping offenses from scoring.
2018 without Huey was far more hopeful, but Freddie / Baker are making pumpkin pie ?? in November.
Buffalo had a weaker schedule in the beginning and unlike the Browns with Denver took care of business and beat the teams they should have beaten. I predicted the Browns would beat Denver and I thought they would beat them convincingly (and they might have done it if they wouldn't have missed so many opportunities). So being wrong in my first prediction I'll step out on a limb and predict the Browns will finally put together a complete game, play up to their potential and get a nice win at home against the Bills. Famous last words, we'll see.
Buffalo had a weaker schedule in the beginning and unlike the Browns with Denver took care of business and beat the teams they should have beaten. I predicted the Browns would beat Denver and I thought they would beat them convincingly (and they might have done it if they wouldn't have missed so many opportunities). So being wrong in my first prediction I'll step out on a limb and predict they will finally put together a complete game, play up to their potential and get a nice win at home against the Bills. Famous last words, we'll see.
And I put down $500 and took the Buffs +3 points for a win against us. Of course my wife only allows me to play on the playmoney betting site, so there's that.?
In two weeks I had turned $600 in starter money into over $1700. She didn't like that. Thought it might encourage me to open a real Vegas sports betting account.?
-
Any path to the play offs ended for me at Denver. Denver was a must win. It was the first game of the favorable schedule we had to win to make a run and we didn't get the job done. I think the Browns will beat the Bills this week and I think they will have some more nice wins this year but I think we are going to fall short of the play offs and we will look back to the Denver game we should have won as the reason we didn't make it.
I don't disagree with Denver turning point, but Buff is even better at stopping offenses from scoring.
All must win games left is never a good scenario.
2017 to 2018 to 2019 was a huge disappointment.
2018 without Huey was far more hopeful, but Freddie / Baker are making pumpkin pie ?? in October / November 2019.
I don't disagree with Denver turning point, but Buff is even better at stopping offenses from scoring.
2018 without Huey was far more hopeful, but Freddie / Baker are making pumpkin pie ?? in October / November 2019.
I almost hate to say but I'm more interested in OHIO STATE vs Michigan and the BIG TEN finish and the playoffs than the BROWNS......sad.
The biggest trolls on this board since I've been here in August 2016 have been the BROWNS performance on the field..... again sad.
GO BROWNS, forever a diehard fan..... naturally!
-
Buffalo had a weaker schedule in the beginning and unlike the Browns with Denver took care of business and beat the teams they should have beaten. I predicted the Browns would beat Denver and I thought they would beat them convincingly (and they might have done it if they wouldn't have missed so many opportunities). So being wrong in my first prediction I'll step out on a limb and predict they will finally put together a complete game, play up to their potential and get a nice win at home against the Bills. Famous last words, we'll see.
And I put down $500 and took the Buffs +3 points for a win against us. Of course my wife only allows me to play on the playmoney betting site, so there's that.?
In two weeks I had turned $600 in starter money into over $1700. She didn't like that. Thought it might encourage me to open a real Vegas sports betting account.?
And I put down $500 and took the Buffs +3 points for a win against us. Of course my wife only allows me to play on the playmoney betting site, so there's that.?
In two weeks I had turned $600 in starter money into over $1700. She didn't like that. Thought it might encourage me to open a real Vegas sports betting account.?
That's the spirit! Go for it! And double down with real hard......cash........ah, wait a minute. But $600 to $1,700 is good in any game. Even the stock market.

-
And I put down $500 and took the Buffs +3 points for a win against us. Of course my wife only allows me to play on the playmoney betting site, so there's that.?
In two weeks I had turned $600 in starter money into over $1700. She didn't like that. Thought it might encourage me to open a real Vegas sports betting account.?
That's the spirit! Go for it! And double down with real hard......cash........ah, wait a minute. But $600 to $1,700 is good in any game. Even the stock market.

That's the spirit! Go for it! And double down with real hard......cash........ah, wait a minute. But $600 to $1,700 is good in any game. Even the stock market.

Monopoly here we come! LOL! One year I came home from Vegas with a small roulette wheel and had my son (then about 8-9) play with me. Now I should have known better. The year before he had won a 30 person cake walk at school 3 straight times and for a year talked about winning again at the school fair. Despite all my talk about that just being luck, the following year he did not win with first try. He won with the second for a cake he liked better anyway. And when we met a friend of mine at Disneyworld in Florida, he won a free day pass which he then gave to my friend so it cost him nothing to enter. Anyway despite my trying to convince him not to put all his money on #1 on the roulette wheel, he broke the bank when it hit??. Game over and dad's a proven idiot.?
-
Don’t put words in my mouth. I said what I said which was your side of Lake Erie. Whether it was NORTH , SOUTH, EAST or WEST. I was correct in saying “your side of Lake Erie” You said Cleveland was in the MIDDLE which is definitely NOT correct.
Just face it you speaking about something that you don’t know shit about. It’s no different than the spell check heroes who want to correct people on grammar but at the same time they use words that don’t even exist OR spell things incorrectly.
Just say in your lane and keep the conversation to the NFL. Can you even get that right.
You couldn’t keep up with any subject I may be able to challenge you with. I didn’t put words in your mouth. Your mouth just didn’t express your words very well
You couldn’t keep up with any subject I may be able to challenge you with. I didn’t put words in your mouth. Your mouth just didn’t express your words very well
No your brain didn’t comprehend correctly because you are slow. I know plenty of of people like you, people who only sound smart to dummies. Sorry you can’t pull that BS on me. You are nothing but a forum troll. Good back under the rock you came from
-
And its a good thing one of you are.
I will be glad to turn over the job of being the troll hammer over to you....if you have the balls to take on that role. Do you?
I've been thinking about that one, I didn't know that we had such a job as being a (or the?) official troll ? hammer. I'd love to see the job description on that one.

And does it take balls to do that job? I thought all you really needed was an ignore button.....but occasionally it can be fun to just mess with them before "Larry the Hammer" comes in and exits them out.
I've been thinking about that one, I didn't know that we had such a job as being a (or the?) official troll ? hammer. I'd love to see the job description on that one.

And does it take balls to do that job? I thought all you really needed was an ignore button.....but occasionally it can be fun to just mess with them before "Larry the Hammer" comes in and exits them out.
The Ignore button? aka, the coward's way out?
-
I've been thinking about that one, I didn't know that we had such a job as being a (or the?) official troll ? hammer. I'd love to see the job description on that one.

And does it take balls to do that job? I thought all you really needed was an ignore button.....but occasionally it can be fun to just mess with them before "Larry the Hammer" comes in and exits them out.
The Ignore button? aka, the coward's way out?
The Ignore button? aka, the coward's way out?
I've never used it -but- I was tempted a time or two but what fun is that?
-
You couldn’t keep up with any subject I may be able to challenge you with. I didn’t put words in your mouth. Your mouth just didn’t express your words very well
No your brain didn’t comprehend correctly because you are slow. I know plenty of of people like you, people who only sound smart to dummies. Sorry you can’t pull that BS on me. You are nothing but a forum troll. Good back under the rock you came from
No your brain didn’t comprehend correctly because you are slow. I know plenty of of people like you, people who only sound smart to dummies. Sorry you can’t pull that BS on me. You are nothing but a forum troll. Good back under the rock you came from
THIS is the rock I came from. And fyi, we have a different definition of what constitutes a troll around here.
And as that is, YOU are the troll....and I am the Big Billy Goat. Or, at least, I was. That job is now given over to Dutch. Let's see how he treats you.
(oh, and fyi, I CAN pull any BS on you I want. This is our world, you are only an amoeba living in it).
Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside.
-
Back to the Path to the Playoffs. I'll steal a phrase from in-country Vietnam vets, "The light at the end of the tunnel is...............................???........................?."
Any path to the play offs ended for me at Denver. Denver was a must win. It was the first game of the favorable schedule we had to win to make a run and we didn't get the job done. I think the Browns will beat the Bills this week and I think they will have some more nice wins this year but I think we are going to fall short of the play offs and we will look back to the Denver game we should have won as the reason we didn't make it.
Any path to the play offs ended for me at Denver. Denver was a must win. It was the first game of the favorable schedule we had to win to make a run and we didn't get the job done. I think the Browns will beat the Bills this week and I think they will have some more nice wins this year but I think we are going to fall short of the play offs and we will look back to the Denver game we should have won as the reason we didn't make it.
we not going to beat the bills....they have a very good defense.....i see baker running for his life...hopefully he won't get injured....they will run the ball against our soft defense...i see a 31-10 bills win.....back to the drawing board freddy.....
-
No your brain didn’t comprehend correctly because you are slow. I know plenty of of people like you, people who only sound smart to dummies. Sorry you can’t pull that BS on me. You are nothing but a forum troll. Good back under the rock you came from
THIS is the rock I came from. And fyi, we have a different definition of what constitutes a troll around here.
And as that is, YOU are the troll....and I am the Big Billy Goat. Or, at least, I was. That job is now given over to Dutch. Let's see how he treats you.
(oh, and fyi, I CAN pull any BS on you I want. This is our world, you are only an amoeba living in it).
Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside.
THIS is the rock I came from. And fyi, we have a different definition of what constitutes a troll around here.
And as that is, YOU are the troll....and I am the Big Billy Goat. Or, at least, I was. That job is now given over to Dutch. Let's see how he treats you.
(oh, and fyi, I CAN pull any BS on you I want. This is our world, you are only an amoeba living in it).
Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside.
Ok I didn’t ask which rock you come from under, I’m just glad you confirmed that you did come from under A rock. This board need to find better representation than “The Gipper”! ASAP
I just want to talk about Football, Go Bills.
-
Any path to the play offs ended for me at Denver. Denver was a must win. It was the first game of the favorable schedule we had to win to make a run and we didn't get the job done. I think the Browns will beat the Bills this week and I think they will have some more nice wins this year but I think we are going to fall short of the play offs and we will look back to the Denver game we should have won as the reason we didn't make it.
we not going to beat the bills....they have a very good defense.....i see baker running for his life...hopefully he won't get injured....they will run the ball against our soft defense...i see a 31-10 bills win.....back to the drawing board freddy.....
we not going to beat the bills....they have a very good defense.....i see baker running for his life...hopefully he won't get injured....they will run the ball against our soft defense...i see a 31-10 bills win.....back to the drawing board freddy.....
You are speaking as a realist. I am speaking as a Homer. I think they may have a shot because it is a home game (OK home games haven't seemed to make any difference before with the Browns)...I do think Buffalo has played a weaker schedule to this point and their wins have not come against quality teams and their losses were to the more quality teams. I just think this team has too much talent and is due to put in a complete game and play to their potential. If I'm wrong I'm wrong...I was wrong last week. I thought for sure they would beat Denver and actually should have beaten Denver but they found multiple ways to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory.
-
we not going to beat the bills....they have a very good defense.....i see baker running for his life...hopefully he won't get injured....they will run the ball against our soft defense...i see a 31-10 bills win.....back to the drawing board freddy.....
You are speaking as a realist. I am speaking as a Homer. I think they may have a shot because it is a home game (OK home games haven't seemed to make any difference before with the Browns)...I do think Buffalo has played a weaker schedule to this point and their wins have not come against quality teams and their losses were to the more quality teams. I just think this team has too much talent and is due to put in a complete game and play to their potential. If I'm wrong I'm wrong...I was wrong last week. I thought for sure they would beat Denver and actually should have beaten Denver but they found multiple ways to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory.
You are speaking as a realist. I am speaking as a Homer. I think they may have a shot because it is a home game (OK home games haven't seemed to make any difference before with the Browns)...I do think Buffalo has played a weaker schedule to this point and their wins have not come against quality teams and their losses were to the more quality teams. I just think this team has too much talent and is due to put in a complete game and play to their potential. If I'm wrong I'm wrong...I was wrong last week. I thought for sure they would beat Denver and actually should have beaten Denver but they found multiple ways to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory.
At the moment Vegas agrees by 3 points added to the Buffalo score.
-
THIS is the rock I came from. And fyi, we have a different definition of what constitutes a troll around here.
And as that is, YOU are the troll....and I am the Big Billy Goat. Or, at least, I was. That job is now given over to Dutch. Let's see how he treats you.
(oh, and fyi, I CAN pull any BS on you I want. This is our world, you are only an amoeba living in it).
Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside.
Ok I didn’t ask which rock you come from under, I’m just glad you confirmed that you did come from under A rock. This board need to find better representation than “The Gipper”! ASAP
I just want to talk about Football, Go Bills.
Ok I didn’t ask which rock you come from under, I’m just glad you confirmed that you did come from under A rock. This board need to find better representation than “The Gipper”! ASAP
I just want to talk about Football, Go Bills.
My representation costs $200 an hour. If you want better, you will have to pay more than that.
And here is some football talk: my foot kicks you right in the balls. And it makes everyone happy except you....trollina.
-
And its a good thing one of you are.
I will be glad to turn over the job of being the troll hammer over to you....if you have the balls to take on that role. Do you?
I've been thinking about that one, I didn't know that we had such a job as being a (or the?) official troll ? hammer. I'd love to see the job description on that one.

And does it take balls to do that job? I thought all you really needed was an ignore button.....but occasionally it can be fun to just mess with them before "Larry the Hammer" comes in and exits them out.
I've been thinking about that one, I didn't know that we had such a job as being a (or the?) official troll ? hammer. I'd love to see the job description on that one.

And does it take balls to do that job? I thought all you really needed was an ignore button.....but occasionally it can be fun to just mess with them before "Larry the Hammer" comes in and exits them out.
The problem as a Mod is I can't use the ignore button. I would have liked to used when we had Ghoolie running amok. At least he's mostly behaved and stayed away. Unlike our recent obsessive compulsive Raven troll with aggression tendencies, and over identification with a certain team. Like he's somehow responsible for their success.
Yeah, I'm pretty much done arguing with trolls, but there's various levels of trolldom. Our Bills fan really isn't one. He's at least civil and talking football. That was until Gipper started arguing geography.
-
I've been thinking about that one, I didn't know that we had such a job as being a (or the?) official troll ? hammer. I'd love to see the job description on that one.

And does it take balls to do that job? I thought all you really needed was an ignore button.....but occasionally it can be fun to just mess with them before "Larry the Hammer" comes in and exits them out.
The problem as a Mod is I can't use the ignore button. I would have liked to used when we had Ghoolie running amok. At least he's mostly behaved and stayed away. Unlike our recent obsessive compulsive Raven troll with aggression tendencies, and over identification with a certain team. Like he's somehow responsible for their success.
Yeah, I'm pretty much done arguing with trolls, but there's various levels of trolldom. Our Bills fan really isn't one. He's at least civil and talking football. That was until Gipper started arguing geography.
-
Are you saying that you mods did not give Gip the job of "Troll Slayer"? ?
I don't know if they did or not. But: A. Don't you think that job needs to be designated? And B. As I have stated, I relinquish the job to you....so now we shall see if you are up to it.
(wagering is not trending in your favor)
-
Are you saying that you mods did not give Gip the job of "Troll Slayer"? ?
The ironic part is that the "troll Slayer or hammer" or whatever are actually the #1 troll enablers. That's why trolls are trolls they like poking sticks at the dumb people who actually joust with them.
D'UH. Don't feed the trolls and they get bored and leave. Get into it with them and they'll never leave. Some people just can't figure that out.
-
Good Game Browns You guys deserved to win. Well see how the rest of the season plays out
-
Are you saying that you mods did not give Gip the job of "Troll Slayer"? ?
The ironic part is that the "troll Slayer or hammer" or whatever are actually the #1 troll enablers. That's why trolls are trolls they like poking sticks at the dumb people who actually joust with them.
D'UH. Don't feed the trolls and they get bored and leave. Get into it with them and they'll never leave. Some people just can't figure that out.
The ironic part is that the "troll Slayer or hammer" or whatever are actually the #1 troll enablers. That's why trolls are trolls they like poking sticks at the dumb people who actually joust with them.
D'UH. Don't feed the trolls and they get bored and leave. Get into it with them and they'll never leave. Some people just can't figure that out.
So, you too advocate cowardice. Fair enough. Gosh I wish a lot more women would join this board to show some of you what a set of balls looks like.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login