Path to the Playoffs
-
Are you saying that you mods did not give Gip the job of "Troll Slayer"? ?
I don't know if they did or not. But: A. Don't you think that job needs to be designated? And B. As I have stated, I relinquish the job to you....so now we shall see if you are up to it.
(wagering is not trending in your favor)
-
Are you saying that you mods did not give Gip the job of "Troll Slayer"? ?
The ironic part is that the "troll Slayer or hammer" or whatever are actually the #1 troll enablers. That's why trolls are trolls they like poking sticks at the dumb people who actually joust with them.
D'UH. Don't feed the trolls and they get bored and leave. Get into it with them and they'll never leave. Some people just can't figure that out.
-
Good Game Browns You guys deserved to win. Well see how the rest of the season plays out
-
Are you saying that you mods did not give Gip the job of "Troll Slayer"? ?
The ironic part is that the "troll Slayer or hammer" or whatever are actually the #1 troll enablers. That's why trolls are trolls they like poking sticks at the dumb people who actually joust with them.
D'UH. Don't feed the trolls and they get bored and leave. Get into it with them and they'll never leave. Some people just can't figure that out.
The ironic part is that the "troll Slayer or hammer" or whatever are actually the #1 troll enablers. That's why trolls are trolls they like poking sticks at the dumb people who actually joust with them.
D'UH. Don't feed the trolls and they get bored and leave. Get into it with them and they'll never leave. Some people just can't figure that out.
So, you too advocate cowardice. Fair enough. Gosh I wish a lot more women would join this board to show some of you what a set of balls looks like.
-
The ironic part is that the "troll Slayer or hammer" or whatever are actually the #1 troll enablers. That's why trolls are trolls they like poking sticks at the dumb people who actually joust with them.
D'UH. Don't feed the trolls and they get bored and leave. Get into it with them and they'll never leave. Some people just can't figure that out.
So, you too advocate cowardice. Fair enough. Gosh I wish a lot more women would join this board to show some of you what a set of balls looks like.
So, you too advocate cowardice. Fair enough. Gosh I wish a lot more women would join this board to show some of you what a set of balls looks like.
Sorry Gipper, at your advanced age you should know better. DON'T feed the Trolls, I've been guilty of that in the past, but I've finally run out of patience. I know it's hard for you to believe- but it's true. Flamebaiters like Ghoolie and Ravencreep are living for it, trying to get a rise out of people. Attention Whores. And you've already been warned once. Not only will Ravencreep's bird droppings get instantly deleted, if you bother to respond to him\her\it your responses are instantly gone too, so don't waste your time. FWIW, I suspect the booger is already back here lurking, waiting to drop another load of Bat Guano when the time is right....
When I decide they're being obnoxious- here's my solution. <DELETE> <SUSPEND FROM POSTING> INDEFINITE. Our Bills visitor didn't meet my criteria for trolling.
-
So you just want these piece of shit trolls to go on here completely unchallenged in their bullshit.? That seems to be what I’m hearing.
-
So you just want these piece of shit trolls to go on here completely unchallenged in their bullshit.? That seems to be what I’m hearing.
So you just want these piece of shit trolls to go on here completely unchallenged in their bullshit.? That seems to be what I’m hearing.
Yes. Because a discussion makes sense when both parties listen to each other, which doesn't happen when one of them is a troll.
But don't worry, because we, the "cowards" who keep quiet when trolls come in, are used to skip both what they say and what people like you answer back... All of the thousand pages.
-
So you just want these piece of shit trolls to go on here completely unchallenged in their bullshit.? That seems to be what I’m hearing.
So you just want these piece of shit trolls to go on here completely unchallenged in their bullshit.? That seems to be what I’m hearing.
You're not hearing correctly. Don't be compelled to respond to BS. It will get deleted. BOTH THE BS AND YOUR REPLY TO THE BS. Clear enough?
Just because someone visits the board as a fan of another team doesn't automatically make him\ her a troll.
-
So you just want these piece of shit trolls to go on here completely unchallenged in their bullshit.? That seems to be what I’m hearing.
Yes. Because a discussion makes sense when both parties listen to each other, which doesn't happen when one of them is a troll.
But don't worry, because we, the "cowards" who keep quiet when trolls come in, are used to skip both what they say and what people like you answer back... All of the thousand pages.
Yes. Because a discussion makes sense when both parties listen to each other, which doesn't happen when one of them is a troll.
But don't worry, because we, the "cowards" who keep quiet when trolls come in, are used to skip both what they say and what people like you answer back... All of the thousand pages.
You're not hearing correctly. Don't be compelled to respond to BS. It will get deleted. BOTH THE BS AND YOUR REPLY TO THE BS. Clear enough?
Just because someone visits the board as a fan of another team doesn't automatically make him\ her a troll.
OK, but when I hear all this, this is what comes to mind:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke
-
Yes. Because a discussion makes sense when both parties listen to each other, which doesn't happen when one of them is a troll.
But don't worry, because we, the "cowards" who keep quiet when trolls come in, are used to skip both what they say and what people like you answer back... All of the thousand pages.
You're not hearing correctly. Don't be compelled to respond to BS. It will get deleted. BOTH THE BS AND YOUR REPLY TO THE BS. Clear enough?
Just because someone visits the board as a fan of another team doesn't automatically make him\ her a troll.
OK, but when I hear all this, this is what comes to mind:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke
You're not hearing correctly. Don't be compelled to respond to BS. It will get deleted. BOTH THE BS AND YOUR REPLY TO THE BS. Clear enough?
Just because someone visits the board as a fan of another team doesn't automatically make him\ her a troll.
OK, but when I hear all this, this is what comes to mind:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke
You are not a good man, so it doesn't apply
-
You're not hearing correctly. Don't be compelled to respond to BS. It will get deleted. BOTH THE BS AND YOUR REPLY TO THE BS. Clear enough?
Just because someone visits the board as a fan of another team doesn't automatically make him\ her a troll.
OK, but when I hear all this, this is what comes to mind:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke
You are not a good man, so it doesn't apply
-
I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.
(and, apparently, since you accept the evil in our midst...neither are you
)
"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"
Oh brother, it's so pointless to try to argue with a troll or an idiot......so I will end this right here.
But you go ahead Attorney Quixote go out there and slay those trolls ! I'm sure they will run away in fear and never come back.

-
I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.
Regardless of me not saying anything about me being good, a "goodness" fight is quite a stupid concept, in my opinion.
-
I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.
(and, apparently, since you accept the evil in our midst...neither are you
)
"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"
Oh brother, it's so pointless to try to argue with a troll or an idiot......so I will end this right here.
But you go ahead Attorney Quixote go out there and slay those trolls ! I'm sure they will run away in fear and never come back.

"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"
Oh brother, it's so pointless to try to argue with a troll or an idiot......so I will end this right here.
But you go ahead Attorney Quixote go out there and slay those trolls ! I'm sure they will run away in fear and never come back.

Which one are you? The troll or the idiot.
On this Veteran's Day....it is a good thing that most of our American soldiers didn't have some of all y'all's temerity .
-
I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.
Regardless of me not saying anything about me being good, a "goodness" fight is quite a stupid concept, in my opinion.
-
-
@mjp28 said:
Hey ravn nice to see you again. So what's new? Here's something to help you when you repeat 7th grade again. Have a nice day.

I knew he was lurking.... Calling a Mod names = good bye.... And apparently not too bright either, can't figure out he's wasting his time creating accounts.... Oh I know he's already got another fake screen name lined up....
And of course leaving little doubt he's one of the biggest Flamebaiters we've ever had to deal with around here. Keeps on showing up, he's just going to get kicked off again.
-
-
raven8774 said:
of course Whoreta banned me again, that was no surprise...lol...i called him names, what thick skin he has. Everyone knows what kind of pussy he is, cant handle any criticism or put downs, or getting called out.
But putting Whoretas pussiness aside, I really do hope you guys tear up the steelers this week...you definitely have the talent to do so, its just a matter of putting it together. id love to see them go down.
Oh, and did I already say, I'm a pussy.
You think you're hurting me with your juvenile name calling? You're just a two bit Internet punk. Keep coming back, you're gone again, the second I see you. They let you out of the mental ward at John Hopkins?
Sorry guys that it took me a couple hours to get his sorry ass gone again.... LOL, what was the Beatles song where they kept saying #9, #9, #9? Think it might be the 9th time he's been shown the door. Gotta give him credit- he's a persistent asshole.
-
raven8774 said:
of course Whoreta banned me again, that was no surprise...lol...i called him names, what thick skin he has. Everyone knows what kind of pussy he is, cant handle any criticism or put downs, or getting called out.
But putting Whoretas pussiness aside, I really do hope you guys tear up the steelers this week...you definitely have the talent to do so, its just a matter of putting it together. id love to see them go down.
Oh, and did I already say, I'm a pussy.
You think you're hurting me with your juvenile name calling? You're just a two bit Internet punk. Keep coming back, you're gone again, the second I see you. They let you out of the mental ward at John Hopkins?
Sorry guys that it took me a couple hours to get his sorry ass gone again.... LOL, what was the Beatles song where they kept saying #9, #9, #9? Think it might be the 9th time he's been shown the door. Gotta give him credit- he's a persistent asshole.
You think you're hurting me with your juvenile name calling? You're just a two bit Internet punk. Keep coming back, you're gone again, the second I see you. They let you out of the mental ward at John Hopkins?
Sorry guys that it took me a couple hours to get his sorry ass gone again.... LOL, what was the Beatles song where they kept saying #9, #9, #9? Think it might be the 9th time he's been shown the door. Gotta give him credit- he's a persistent asshole.
Revolution #9
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
