Skip to content

Wow...looks like Freddie is giving up the OC duties

The Browns Board
19 10 773 1
  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Be smokin the good stuff here
    Unbelievable 

    7754BBE4-8EA8-43FC-B634-1944E29C2FE8.gif

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    "Let's run Hilliard on a 3rd and short.  They'll never see it coming!"

    "Wait a second, they'll NEVER expect us to go it again!"

    "I need to coach better."

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Can we but hope that this joke thread becomes an actual factual thread?

  • "Let's run Hilliard on a 3rd and short.  They'll never see it coming!"

    "Wait a second, they'll NEVER expect us to go it again!"

    "I need to coach better."

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @jiggins7919 said:

    "Let's run Hilliard on a 3rd and short.  They'll never see it coming!"

    "Wait a second, they'll NEVER expect us to go it again!"

    "I need to coach better."

    I really don't mind running Hilliard on 3rd and short. He's an NFL running back.  Would I prefer chubb run it? Absolutely, but it was only a bad playcall because it didn't work. I can only speak for myself and (if I recall correctly) one guy in the tavern, when I saw Hilliard in the backfield on 3rd and 3 I immediately thought pass because of it. My point is It wasn't 4th and 9 draw play bad call so maybe he's learning. Hell even the 4th and 1 sneak i didn't mind.  At least we weren't in shotgun snapping the ball back 4 yards and running sideways. 

    Again the issue isn't really the playcall or personnel of the playcall its the execution of the playcall.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I wish Freddie would give up his head coaching duties and leave...

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.
  • I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.
    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

    I just felt the op must have been smoking dope to come up with the title.  Must be a Subgenius thing... lol

  • I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

    Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

    Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #14

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.?

    So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

    Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

    But, I see those pics have been pulled.  Was that act a political statement?  A copyright issue?  Or were they just moved to the Cheerleader thread?  

    (rhetorical)

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.?

    So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

    Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

    But, I see those pics have been pulled.  Was that act a political statement?  A copyright issue?  Or were they just moved to the Cheerleader thread?  

    (rhetorical)

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

    Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

    Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?

  • @the-gipper said:

    So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

    Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

    Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #16

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?

    Dunno, they've been dumped. Even the one of the old guy doing the bong.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?

    Dunno, they've been dumped. Even the one of the old guy doing the bong.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    Dunno, they've been dumped.

    No your avatar photo.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Dunno, they've been dumped.

    No your avatar photo.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @texasag1969 said:

    No your avatar photo.

    Oh yeah yes

  • @texasag1969 said:

    No your avatar photo.

    Oh yeah yes

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh yeah yes

    "Careful, man, there's a beverage here." ??