Skip to content

Wow...looks like Freddie is giving up the OC duties

The Browns Board
19 10 773 1
  • I wish Freddie would give up his head coaching duties and leave...

  • I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.
  • I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

    @the-gipper said:

    I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

    I just felt the op must have been smoking dope to come up with the title.  Must be a Subgenius thing... lol

  • I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

    @the-gipper said:

    I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

    Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

    Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.
     
    And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

    Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.?

    So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

    Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

    But, I see those pics have been pulled.  Was that act a political statement?  A copyright issue?  Or were they just moved to the Cheerleader thread?  

    (rhetorical)

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.?

    So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

    Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

    But, I see those pics have been pulled.  Was that act a political statement?  A copyright issue?  Or were they just moved to the Cheerleader thread?  

    (rhetorical)

    @the-gipper said:

    So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

    Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

    Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?

  • @the-gipper said:

    So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

    Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

    Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?

    Dunno, they've been dumped. Even the one of the old guy doing the bong.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?

    Dunno, they've been dumped. Even the one of the old guy doing the bong.

    @the-gipper said:

    Dunno, they've been dumped.

    No your avatar photo.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Dunno, they've been dumped.

    No your avatar photo.

    @texasag1969 said:

    No your avatar photo.

    Oh yeah yes

  • @texasag1969 said:

    No your avatar photo.

    Oh yeah yes

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh yeah yes

    "Careful, man, there's a beverage here." ??