Skip to content

Letting us down AGAIN!

The Browns Board
8 7 291
  • Well here we are again and a dismal season underway.  Don't get me wrong, I am a true Browns fan from the git go and always will be.  I just dont understand what is wrong with them yet again this year. My Dad passed 3 months ago and now I have nobody to hash things over post game.  I have lost the enthusiasm to even watch the games anymore.  I do look up the scores and no surprises there, another loss.  All of this after technically leading the division early on this season.  We have all been here before so nothing new to us diehard fans.  We just keep hearing the same things from Coach week after week.  When are things going to jell?  I just hope .500 or a bit better so nobody will get fired again.

  • Well here we are again and a dismal season underway.  Don't get me wrong, I am a true Browns fan from the git go and always will be.  I just dont understand what is wrong with them yet again this year. My Dad passed 3 months ago and now I have nobody to hash things over post game.  I have lost the enthusiasm to even watch the games anymore.  I do look up the scores and no surprises there, another loss.  All of this after technically leading the division early on this season.  We have all been here before so nothing new to us diehard fans.  We just keep hearing the same things from Coach week after week.  When are things going to jell?  I just hope .500 or a bit better so nobody will get fired again.

    @big-indian said:

    My Dad passed 3 months ago and now I have nobody to hash things over post game.

    Very sorry to hear about your Dad.  Sounds like you had a good relationship with your Dad.  You can still talk to him.  It's good for the soul sometimes.  Mine was 95, lost him 2 years ago, I still miss him, and he didn't even care for football.

    You can come here and talk, but there's too many knee-jerks here who's Dad like yours won't even bother talking to.

  • Well here we are again and a dismal season underway.  Don't get me wrong, I am a true Browns fan from the git go and always will be.  I just dont understand what is wrong with them yet again this year. My Dad passed 3 months ago and now I have nobody to hash things over post game.  I have lost the enthusiasm to even watch the games anymore.  I do look up the scores and no surprises there, another loss.  All of this after technically leading the division early on this season.  We have all been here before so nothing new to us diehard fans.  We just keep hearing the same things from Coach week after week.  When are things going to jell?  I just hope .500 or a bit better so nobody will get fired again.

    @big-indian said:

    Well here we are again and a dismal season underway.  Don't get me wrong, I am a true Browns fan from the git go and always will be.  I just dont understand what is wrong with them yet again this year. My Dad passed 3 months ago and now I have nobody to hash things over post game.  I have lost the enthusiasm to even watch the games anymore.  I do look up the scores and no surprises there, another loss.  All of this after technically leading the division early on this season.  We have all been here before so nothing new to us diehard fans.  We just keep hearing the same things from Coach week after week.  When are things going to jell?  I just hope .500 or a bit better so nobody will get fired again.

    Well stick around and you can always post here and lament. this Board is sort of like a large dysfunctional family. Some of us have known one another for over 20 years. 

  • TWO WORDS: KAREEM HUNT

    Ok Lucy, hold that football for me for one more damn kick. We can do this I tell ya!!?

  • TWO WORDS: KAREEM HUNT

    Ok Lucy, hold that football for me for one more damn kick. We can do this I tell ya!!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    TWO WORDS: KAREEM HUNT

    Ok Lucy, hold that football for me for one more damn kick. We can do this I tell ya!!?

    Easy to forget that Ag. When I was still reliving that other Byner nightmare in Denver.  Well, as long as we're not mathematically eliminated....  But since they realigned the league in 2002 no team that's gone 2-6 has ever made the playoffs.... 

    saupload_lloyd-300x300.jpg

  • Why can’t this be the team? 

    A chance to make history..

  • Well here we are again and a dismal season underway.  Don't get me wrong, I am a true Browns fan from the git go and always will be.  I just dont understand what is wrong with them yet again this year. My Dad passed 3 months ago and now I have nobody to hash things over post game.  I have lost the enthusiasm to even watch the games anymore.  I do look up the scores and no surprises there, another loss.  All of this after technically leading the division early on this season.  We have all been here before so nothing new to us diehard fans.  We just keep hearing the same things from Coach week after week.  When are things going to jell?  I just hope .500 or a bit better so nobody will get fired again.

    @big-indian said:

    Well here we are again and a dismal season underway.  Don't get me wrong, I am a true Browns fan from the git go and always will be.  I just dont understand what is wrong with them yet again this year. My Dad passed 3 months ago and now I have nobody to hash things over post game.  I have lost the enthusiasm to even watch the games anymore.  I do look up the scores and no surprises there, another loss.  All of this after technically leading the division early on this season.  We have all been here before so nothing new to us diehard fans.  We just keep hearing the same things from Coach week after week.  When are things going to jell?  I just hope .500 or a bit better so nobody will get fired again.

    I am very sorry about your dad. I lost my mom recently. God bless.