Skip to content

If the playoffs started Today 11/5

The Browns Board
8 5 344
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    If the Playoffs started today, the following teams would be in:

    AFCE  Patriots  8-1  #1 seed

    AFCN  Ravens 6-2

    AFCS Texans  5-3

    AFCW Chiefs  6-3

    Wildcards:  Bills  6-2,  Colts 5-3

    NFCE  Cowboys 5-3

    NFCN Packers 7-2

    NFCS SAints 7-1

    NFCW  49ers  8-0  #1 seed

    Wildcards:  Seahawks  7-2,  Vikings 6-3

    Race for the #1 overall pick:   Bengals  0-8, Redskins 1-8,   Jets, Dolphins, Falcons  each 1-7. Giants 2-7,  Bucs and Browns 2-6

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    There are only 2 games this coming week that involve teams that would be in the playoffs at this point:

    Vikings vs. Cowboys

    Seahawks vs. 49ers.

  • crunchyC crunchy wrote on last edited by
    #3

    NFC is stacked this year. Also, we've played 4 of those 'playoff' teams and got another one this week, plus the Rams who are on the edge of playoffs

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #4

    Gip- this guy is a major loser with a personality disorder.  Sorry that you took the time to respond- and I apologize- but us Mods are going to whitewash any trace of this flamebaiters existence here to the best of our ability. 

    Z used the Nuke button on his posts- Mommy apparently doesn't know what he's posting. He's wasting his time posting here, and FWIW, you're going to be wasting your time responding to his juvenile crap. I'll just tell you once- you see him slimeing around again- just PM me or Z- and we'll take care of it. Don't give him the gratification of a response. Stonewall silence is far better. The Booger is well aware I'm not going to get dragged down into the mud with his bird poop. He can call me any name he wants to- and it will affect me not at all. <Poof> deleted post. Though it is a sad commentary about the ever sinking moral standards of certain parts of our population. A-holes just gotta be a-holes I guess....  

    Oh, he's apparently figured out a way to get around our blocks- but not the Nuke, delete, and ban buttons. FYI- I can ban- but Z is the only one who can block ISPs. As mjp opined- this clown may be using a VPN that disguises a true ISP. 

    Hell's Bells, it wouldn't even 1\2 surprise me if this is Ghoolie who just discovered a new computer toy- just to f**k with us. As you well know he has plenty of free time on his hands....  the vocabulary and grammar are mighty similar to some of his rants 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    OK Larry thanks besides I’m giving up my duties as troll hammer to Dutch. So now it’s his job to take them on when they show up. Just as I had said to Gunz that he could start running the trivia Since he didn’t like the way I was doing it. But I don’t see him doing it. 

  • OK Larry thanks besides I’m giving up my duties as troll hammer to Dutch. So now it’s his job to take them on when they show up. Just as I had said to Gunz that he could start running the trivia Since he didn’t like the way I was doing it. But I don’t see him doing it. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    OK Larry thanks besides I’m giving up my duties as troll hammer to Dutch. So now it’s his job to take them on when they show up. Just as I had said to Gunz that he could start running the trivia Since he didn’t like the way I was doing it. But I don’t see him doing it. 

    BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE JOBS YOU GAVE YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK Larry thanks besides I’m giving up my duties as troll hammer to Dutch. So now it’s his job to take them on when they show up. Just as I had said to Gunz that he could start running the trivia Since he didn’t like the way I was doing it. But I don’t see him doing it. 

    BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE JOBS YOU GAVE YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @dutch-oven said:

    BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE JOBS YOU GAVE YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD. 

    Dutch "the hamma'" hey big shoes to fill there trying to actually follow the great Gip.

    old-man-yells-at-bitcoin-32251433.png

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK Larry thanks besides I’m giving up my duties as troll hammer to Dutch. So now it’s his job to take them on when they show up. Just as I had said to Gunz that he could start running the trivia Since he didn’t like the way I was doing it. But I don’t see him doing it. 

    BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE JOBS YOU GAVE YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @dutch-oven said:

    BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE JOBS YOU GAVE YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD. 

    But now YOU have been given the job of hammering the trolls. So, let's see how you do.