Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. I'm back

I'm back

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
23 Posts 9 Posters 491 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Trump Trump Tantrum GIF - Trump TrumpTantrum TrumpSucks GIFs

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
      • 11k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Back like a bad penny...just trolling you this time DH ? . Glad to see you back...and keep on Trumpin.......

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 4k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I hope you showered....you were really stinking up the joint.

        guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          hanoi traitor jane is back to. Only a leftwing nutjob would be fonda her.

          https://www.theblaze.com/news/jane-fonda-11-years-until-climate-catastrophe

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 23k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            So how'd those shock treatments work out DieHard?  LOL!?

            "It's alive!"

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              My head still tingling a bit......

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                • 11k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Looks like you did get yourself banned Diehard. Sorry to hear it. Speaking for myself you were always good with me even on things we didn't agree on. I respect your service to our country as a Vietnam veteran. Before my brother (who also was a Vietnam veteran) passed away he introduced me to many of his Vietnam vet friends and they all were great people. I handled my brother's affairs when he was on hospice and he did not want any obituary in the paper but just a private ceremony that I conducted for his close friends many of whom were Vietnam vets. One of them said to me after the service (a little angrily) why wasn't my brother honored with an obituary or having the American Legion honoring him? He then told me something my brother never told me, that my brother was a highly decorated platoon leader. I told him that I was following my brother's wishes that he didn't want an obituary or anything but a small private ceremony with his closest friends attending. After telling him this he seemed to understand..

                Anyway I wish you the best and will miss you on the BB.

                T 1 Reply Last reply
                👍 ❤
                Quote Reply
                • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Make America Bi-Polar Again. 

                  Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

                    Looks like you did get yourself banned Diehard. Sorry to hear it. Speaking for myself you were always good with me even on things we didn't agree on. I respect your service to our country as a Vietnam veteran. Before my brother (who also was a Vietnam veteran) passed away he introduced me to many of his Vietnam vet friends and they all were great people. I handled my brother's affairs when he was on hospice and he did not want any obituary in the paper but just a private ceremony that I conducted for his close friends many of whom were Vietnam vets. One of them said to me after the service (a little angrily) why wasn't my brother honored with an obituary or having the American Legion honoring him? He then told me something my brother never told me, that my brother was a highly decorated platoon leader. I told him that I was following my brother's wishes that he didn't want an obituary or anything but a small private ceremony with his closest friends attending. After telling him this he seemed to understand..

                    Anyway I wish you the best and will miss you on the BB.

                    TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 23k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @oldbrownsfan said:

                    Looks like you did get yourself banned Diehard. Sorry to hear it. Speaking for myself you were always good with me even on things we didn't agree on. I respect your service to our country as a Vietnam veteran. Before my brother (who also was a Vietnam veteran) passed away he introduced me to many of his Vietnam vet friends and they all were great people. I handled my brother's affairs when he was on hospice and he did not want any obituary in the paper but just a private ceremony that I conducted for his close friends many of whom were Vietnam vets. One of them said to me after the service (a little angrily) why wasn't my brother honored with an obituary or having the American Legion honoring him? He then told me something my brother never told me, that my brother was a highly decorated platoon leader. I told him that I was following my brother's wishes that he didn't want an obituary or anything but a small private ceremony with his closest friends attending. After telling him this he seemed to understand..

                    Anyway I wish you the best and will miss you on the BB.

                    I totally agree OBF. Good man. Too bad they took him serious in a moment of anger. I was unaware you could actually get banned if you asked for it yourself and then changed your mind. I had a PM going with him when I realized he had asked for it. I was concerned about him, but he assured me he was ok and changed his mind. I guess that didn't matter and I'm sorry he's gone. Too bad they couldn't just give him a month's hiatus instead.

                    OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Why do you think he’s banned?

                      guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • hammertimeH hammertime

                        Why do you think he’s banned?

                        TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 23k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
                        #11

                        @hammertime said:

                        Why do you think he’s banned?

                        He asked to be banned but since he told me in confidence why he asked, I cannot go into detail. All I can say is he changed his mind and withdrew the request. But as we were told if you complain to the owner she will ban you. She made it clear she does not want people bugging her. I guess it did. Maybe Steve could shed more light than I.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          He’s not banned

                          guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • hammertimeH hammertime

                            He’s not banned

                            TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 23k Posts
                            • 6k Reputation
                            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @hammertime said:

                            He’s not banned

                            I would refer you to Zombo's post of Wed. @ 9:46 am. at the top of the football board the thread entitled "Reporting Posts To Me............"

                            Zombo had to ban him under Kathy's order.

                            If you have evidence to the contrary how about sharing it rather than just making a blanket declaration.

                            GorkaG 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • T TexasAg1969

                              @oldbrownsfan said:

                              Looks like you did get yourself banned Diehard. Sorry to hear it. Speaking for myself you were always good with me even on things we didn't agree on. I respect your service to our country as a Vietnam veteran. Before my brother (who also was a Vietnam veteran) passed away he introduced me to many of his Vietnam vet friends and they all were great people. I handled my brother's affairs when he was on hospice and he did not want any obituary in the paper but just a private ceremony that I conducted for his close friends many of whom were Vietnam vets. One of them said to me after the service (a little angrily) why wasn't my brother honored with an obituary or having the American Legion honoring him? He then told me something my brother never told me, that my brother was a highly decorated platoon leader. I told him that I was following my brother's wishes that he didn't want an obituary or anything but a small private ceremony with his closest friends attending. After telling him this he seemed to understand..

                              Anyway I wish you the best and will miss you on the BB.

                              I totally agree OBF. Good man. Too bad they took him serious in a moment of anger. I was unaware you could actually get banned if you asked for it yourself and then changed your mind. I had a PM going with him when I realized he had asked for it. I was concerned about him, but he assured me he was ok and changed his mind. I guess that didn't matter and I'm sorry he's gone. Too bad they couldn't just give him a month's hiatus instead.

                              OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                              • 11k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
                              #14

                              @texasag1969 said:

                              I totally agree OBF. Good man. Too bad they took him serious in a moment of anger. I was unaware you could actually get banned if you asked for it yourself and then changed your mind. I had a PM going with him when I realized he had asked for it. I was concerned about him, but he assured me he was ok and changed his mind. I guess that didn't matter and I'm sorry he's gone. Too bad they couldn't just give him a month's hiatus instead.

                              I can understand where Kathy the owner of the site is coming from. After losing her husband last year suddenly and unexpectedly I can imagine hearing the complaints and squabbles on the BB seem trivial and petty (and they are) after what she endured. I never knew her husband but I can tell by the comments on this board he was very well liked. Even Diehard when he asked to be banned commented how much he liked her husband Stan.

                              By nature a forum like this will bring about arguments and squabbles but we take this too seriously and there are more serious things in life we should be concerned about. Speaking for myself I just try to have fun posting here and try not to take offense to anything. I was concerned Diehard might be having some problems too with some of his recent posts and got the feeling he asked to be banned due to some problems he was having. When he changed his mind and asked not to be banned I was hoping he might be shown a little leniency and given a 30 day suspension instead of a total ban. I know Kathy had an ironclad rule she did not want to hear the complaints and I understand why but I hoped she would re-consider in Diehards case. He is military veteran and long time member of this forum who likely in a fit of anger or discouragement (and really all us Browns fans have been pushed past our patience limits with a team that constantly under performs) made a mistake.We all make them. I'm still hoping they might reconsider Diehards case.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍 ❤
                              Quote Reply
                              • T TexasAg1969

                                @hammertime said:

                                He’s not banned

                                I would refer you to Zombo's post of Wed. @ 9:46 am. at the top of the football board the thread entitled "Reporting Posts To Me............"

                                Zombo had to ban him under Kathy's order.

                                If you have evidence to the contrary how about sharing it rather than just making a blanket declaration.

                                Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @texasag1969 said:

                                If you have evidence to the contrary how about sharing it rather than just making a blanket declaration.

                                He may be banned from the BB but they can't ban him from our hearts...that's what Hammer was trying to say dummy.

                                T 1 Reply Last reply
                                😂
                                Quote Reply
                                • GorkaG Gorka

                                  @texasag1969 said:

                                  If you have evidence to the contrary how about sharing it rather than just making a blanket declaration.

                                  He may be banned from the BB but they can't ban him from our hearts...that's what Hammer was trying to say dummy.

                                  TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 23k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @gorka said:

                                  He may be banned from the BB but they can't ban him from our hearts...that's what Hammer was trying to say dummy.

                                  You deduced all that from that dearth of information below? How brilliant you are!!??️

                                  @hammertime said:

                                  He’s not banned

                                  GorkaG 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • T TexasAg1969

                                    @gorka said:

                                    He may be banned from the BB but they can't ban him from our hearts...that's what Hammer was trying to say dummy.

                                    You deduced all that from that dearth of information below? How brilliant you are!!??️

                                    @hammertime said:

                                    He’s not banned

                                    Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
                                    #17

                                    @texasag1969 said:

                                    You deduced all that from that dearth of information below?

                                    All that???

                                    um-yeah.gif

                                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • GorkaG Gorka

                                      @texasag1969 said:

                                      You deduced all that from that dearth of information below?

                                      All that???

                                      um-yeah.gif

                                      TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 23k Posts
                                      • 6k Reputation
                                      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @gorka said:

                                      All that???

                                      um-yeah.gif

                                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein_Award ??️‍♂️

                                      GorkaG 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • T TexasAg1969

                                        @gorka said:

                                        All that???

                                        um-yeah.gif

                                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein_Award ??️‍♂️

                                        Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                                        • 4k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @texasag1969 said:

                                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein_Award ??️‍♂️

                                        Not even opening it.

                                        So you never heard said that when someone has passed they are really not dead because they are still with us in spirit or in our hearts? "DH is not banned"...it was a joke, get it?

                                        Hammer please confirm for this dense Texan.

                                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • CoachToad CoachToadC Banned
                                          • 169 Posts
                                          • 20 Reputation
                                          CoachToadC CoachToad wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          You guys are way too quick to contol, modify and ban content. Very lame. Why are people so afraid of different ideas? I have heard, racist, sexist, homophobic and just hateful content that is allowed and even provided by mods. References to female body parts that make a typical dad want to throw down.

                                          But if you disagree with the wrong person......

                                          Who modify's content? That is not the norm. 

                                          You guys are kinda sad in here. It does not have to be like that.

                                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate