Skip to content

JC Tretter extension 3 years

The Browns Board
21 10 387 1
  • I'm stoked about this signing... This shows continuity in the organization and that He sees something positive abbout the team and wanting to be here...

  • From Cornell Big Red!!   The only guy in the league from there.  And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.

  • From Cornell Big Red!!   The only guy in the league from there.  And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.

    @the-gipper said:

    From Cornell Big Red!!   The only guy in the league from there.  And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.

    Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe.. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    From Cornell Big Red!!   The only guy in the league from there.  And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.

    Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe.. 

    @nickers said:

    Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe.. 

    It is among other people. One that you might not of thought of is Huey Lewis. And maybe a future Nobel prize winner. Guess who that might be?

  •  Bill Nye, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keith Olbermann, Jane Lynch, And maybe most importantly the guy who invented air-conditioning

  • @the-gipper said:

    From Cornell Big Red!!   The only guy in the league from there.  And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.

    Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe.. 

    @nickers said:

    Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe.. 

    And speaking of Sagan and things astronomical.... if the weather is clear, and you have a telescope with a solar filter-  this coming Monday morning starting around 7:30 AM EST for several hours- the planet Mercury will go directly in front of the sun. And that's not going to happen again for 10+ years....     

  • @nickers said:

    Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe.. 

    And speaking of Sagan and things astronomical.... if the weather is clear, and you have a telescope with a solar filter-  this coming Monday morning starting around 7:30 AM EST for several hours- the planet Mercury will go directly in front of the sun. And that's not going to happen again for 10+ years....     

    @hoorta said:

    And speaking of Sagan and things astronomical.... if the weather is clear, and you have a telescope with a solar filter-  this coming Monday morning starting around 7:30 AM EST for several hours- the planet Mercury will go directly in front of the sun. And that's not going to happen again for 10+ years....     

    Dang!!.. Ironically... I was gonna ask you what you think is a decent telescope that doesn't cost an arm and leg.. I'm on a fixed income...

  •  Bill Nye, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keith Olbermann, Jane Lynch, And maybe most importantly the guy who invented air-conditioning

    @the-gipper said:

     Bill Nye, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keith Olbermann, Jane Lynch, And maybe most importantly the guy who invented air-conditioning

    Lennox?

  • @hoorta said:

    And speaking of Sagan and things astronomical.... if the weather is clear, and you have a telescope with a solar filter-  this coming Monday morning starting around 7:30 AM EST for several hours- the planet Mercury will go directly in front of the sun. And that's not going to happen again for 10+ years....     

    Dang!!.. Ironically... I was gonna ask you what you think is a decent telescope that doesn't cost an arm and leg.. I'm on a fixed income...

    @nickers said:

    Dang!!.. Ironically... I was gonna ask you what you think is a decent telescope that doesn't cost an arm and leg.. I'm on a fixed income...

    "Decent" and "arm & a leg" are very relative terms when it comes to telescopes.  I'll PM you later  today with some  opinions.  🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

     Bill Nye, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keith Olbermann, Jane Lynch, And maybe most importantly the guy who invented air-conditioning

    Lennox?

    @nickers said:

    Lennox?

    The AC guy was Willis Carrier.    Others were Toni Morrison, Bill Maher, Ann Coulter, Kurt Vonnegut, Jimmy Smits, Harry Chapin, Janet Reno, Howard Hawks (westerns director) Joyce Brothers,  Allen Funt (Candid Camera), Frank Morgan (the Wizard of Oz), Pearl Buck,   Robert Moog (synthesizer), Harry Heimlich (maneuver),   Ed Marinaro. 

  • @nickers said:

    Dang!!.. Ironically... I was gonna ask you what you think is a decent telescope that doesn't cost an arm and leg.. I'm on a fixed income...

    "Decent" and "arm & a leg" are very relative terms when it comes to telescopes.  I'll PM you later  today with some  opinions.  🙂

    @hoorta said:

    "Decent" and "arm & a leg" are very relative terms when it comes to telescopes.  I'll PM you later  today with some  opinions.  🙂

    My one brother when he was working at YSU as the Ward Beecher Planetarium and the physics and astronomy departments.  There are a lot of amateur astronomers out there and it's not a bad idea to check out used but very nice equipment at a Planetarium or club near you.

    Some articles about him.

    http://archive.businessjournaldaily.com/ysu-sundial-remembers-pirkos-work-2010-8-27

    http://www.dianaludwig.com/memoriam_rickp.html

  • This is very cool. The Tretter extension, that is. Astronomy and Cornell University are cool too.

  • @nickers said:

    Lennox?

    The AC guy was Willis Carrier.    Others were Toni Morrison, Bill Maher, Ann Coulter, Kurt Vonnegut, Jimmy Smits, Harry Chapin, Janet Reno, Howard Hawks (westerns director) Joyce Brothers,  Allen Funt (Candid Camera), Frank Morgan (the Wizard of Oz), Pearl Buck,   Robert Moog (synthesizer), Harry Heimlich (maneuver),   Ed Marinaro. 

    @the-gipper said:

    The AC guy was Willis Carrier.    Others were Toni Morrison, Bill Maher, Ann Coulter, Kurt Vonnegut, Jimmy Smits, Harry Chapin, Janet Reno, Howard Hawks (westerns director) Joyce Brothers,  Allen Funt (Candid Camera), Frank Morgan (the Wizard of Oz), Pearl Buck,   Robert Moog (synthesizer), Harry Heimlich (maneuver),   Ed Marinaro. 

    Yes Carrier.. That was the name I was trying to think of.. thanks...

  • Don't forget about Andy "Boner Champ" Bernard as great Cornell alum. 

  • Don't forget about Andy "Boner Champ" Bernard as great Cornell alum. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Don't forget about Andy "Boner Champ" Bernard as great Cornell alum. 

    Is that a real guy?  If so, sounds like a porn star.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Don't forget about Andy "Boner Champ" Bernard as great Cornell alum. 

    Is that a real guy?  If so, sounds like a porn star.  

    @the-gipper said:

    Is that a real guy?  If so, sounds like a porn star.  

    andy bernard cornell.png

  • @the-gipper said:

    Is that a real guy?  If so, sounds like a porn star.  

    andy bernard cornell.png

    @dutch-oven said:

    andy bernard cornell.png

    No, but I think that is from a TV show that I never watched.  The Office?   I have been told it is very good, but I just never got into it.   There was also the movie I believe.

  • 32.5M for 3 years... 23M signing bonus / NFL Network/Rapaport... further details will come Friday.. ? 

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/11/browns-and-jc-tretter-agree-on-a-3-year-extension-worth-325-million.html       

    @gumby73 said:

    32.5M for 3 years... 23M signing bonus / NFL Network/Rapaport... further details will come Friday.. ? 

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/11/browns-and-jc-tretter-agree-on-a-3-year-extension-worth-325-million.html       

    Well deserved....