JC Tretter extension 3 years
-
32.5M for 3 years... 23M signing bonus / NFL Network/Rapaport... further details will come Friday.. ?
-
-
Good signing.
Mike
-
-
From Cornell Big Red!! The only guy in the league from there. And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.
-
From Cornell Big Red!! The only guy in the league from there. And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.
From Cornell Big Red!! The only guy in the league from there. And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.
Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe..
-
From Cornell Big Red!! The only guy in the league from there. And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.
Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe..
-
Bill Nye, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keith Olbermann, Jane Lynch, And maybe most importantly the guy who invented air-conditioning
-
From Cornell Big Red!! The only guy in the league from there. And as I may have mentioned before, my son's lab basically overlooks their stadium.
Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe..
Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe..
And speaking of Sagan and things astronomical.... if the weather is clear, and you have a telescope with a solar filter- this coming Monday morning starting around 7:30 AM EST for several hours- the planet Mercury will go directly in front of the sun. And that's not going to happen again for 10+ years....
-
Cornell is where the Late,Great Carl Sagan went to College , I believe..
And speaking of Sagan and things astronomical.... if the weather is clear, and you have a telescope with a solar filter- this coming Monday morning starting around 7:30 AM EST for several hours- the planet Mercury will go directly in front of the sun. And that's not going to happen again for 10+ years....
And speaking of Sagan and things astronomical.... if the weather is clear, and you have a telescope with a solar filter- this coming Monday morning starting around 7:30 AM EST for several hours- the planet Mercury will go directly in front of the sun. And that's not going to happen again for 10+ years....
Dang!!.. Ironically... I was gonna ask you what you think is a decent telescope that doesn't cost an arm and leg.. I'm on a fixed income...
-
Bill Nye, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keith Olbermann, Jane Lynch, And maybe most importantly the guy who invented air-conditioning
Bill Nye, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keith Olbermann, Jane Lynch, And maybe most importantly the guy who invented air-conditioning
Lennox?
-
And speaking of Sagan and things astronomical.... if the weather is clear, and you have a telescope with a solar filter- this coming Monday morning starting around 7:30 AM EST for several hours- the planet Mercury will go directly in front of the sun. And that's not going to happen again for 10+ years....
Dang!!.. Ironically... I was gonna ask you what you think is a decent telescope that doesn't cost an arm and leg.. I'm on a fixed income...
-
Bill Nye, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keith Olbermann, Jane Lynch, And maybe most importantly the guy who invented air-conditioning
Lennox?
Lennox?
The AC guy was Willis Carrier. Others were Toni Morrison, Bill Maher, Ann Coulter, Kurt Vonnegut, Jimmy Smits, Harry Chapin, Janet Reno, Howard Hawks (westerns director) Joyce Brothers, Allen Funt (Candid Camera), Frank Morgan (the Wizard of Oz), Pearl Buck, Robert Moog (synthesizer), Harry Heimlich (maneuver), Ed Marinaro.
-
"Decent" and "arm & a leg" are very relative terms when it comes to telescopes. I'll PM you later today with some opinions.
My one brother when he was working at YSU as the Ward Beecher Planetarium and the physics and astronomy departments. There are a lot of amateur astronomers out there and it's not a bad idea to check out used but very nice equipment at a Planetarium or club near you.
Some articles about him.
http://archive.businessjournaldaily.com/ysu-sundial-remembers-pirkos-work-2010-8-27
-
This is very cool. The Tretter extension, that is. Astronomy and Cornell University are cool too.
-
Lennox?
The AC guy was Willis Carrier. Others were Toni Morrison, Bill Maher, Ann Coulter, Kurt Vonnegut, Jimmy Smits, Harry Chapin, Janet Reno, Howard Hawks (westerns director) Joyce Brothers, Allen Funt (Candid Camera), Frank Morgan (the Wizard of Oz), Pearl Buck, Robert Moog (synthesizer), Harry Heimlich (maneuver), Ed Marinaro.
The AC guy was Willis Carrier. Others were Toni Morrison, Bill Maher, Ann Coulter, Kurt Vonnegut, Jimmy Smits, Harry Chapin, Janet Reno, Howard Hawks (westerns director) Joyce Brothers, Allen Funt (Candid Camera), Frank Morgan (the Wizard of Oz), Pearl Buck, Robert Moog (synthesizer), Harry Heimlich (maneuver), Ed Marinaro.
Yes Carrier.. That was the name I was trying to think of.. thanks...
-
Don't forget about Andy "Boner Champ" Bernard as great Cornell alum.
-
Don't forget about Andy "Boner Champ" Bernard as great Cornell alum.
Don't forget about Andy "Boner Champ" Bernard as great Cornell alum.
Is that a real guy? If so, sounds like a porn star.
-
Don't forget about Andy "Boner Champ" Bernard as great Cornell alum.
Is that a real guy? If so, sounds like a porn star.
Is that a real guy? If so, sounds like a porn star.
-
Is that a real guy? If so, sounds like a porn star.
No, but I think that is from a TV show that I never watched. The Office? I have been told it is very good, but I just never got into it. There was also the movie I believe.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
