OFF TOPIC - Sending/Replying to PM's not working?
-
Hello,
I just attempted to reply to DieHardBrownsFan in a PM and I don't think it is working. I go to the "sent" folder and I see nothing. I clicked on the message tracker and I see nothing. I have tried to reply to others and I don't think it has worked on those in the past either.
Any ideas???
Thanks!
-
There are two boxes above the send message button: Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder and Track this message?. If you don't click either one of those, the system doesn't save any record of the PM. But DieHard still should have received it.
Did you get it, DH?
-
There are two boxes above the send message button: Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder and Track this message?. If you don't click either one of those, the system doesn't save any record of the PM. But DieHard still should have received it.
Did you get it, DH?
Aloysius said:
There are two boxes above the send message button: Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder and Track this message?. If you don't click either one of those, the system doesn't save any record of the PM. But DieHard still should have received it.Did you get it, DH?
Got it and replied.
-
There are two boxes above the send message button: Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder and Track this message?. If you don't click either one of those, the system doesn't save any record of the PM. But DieHard still should have received it.
Did you get it, DH?
Aloysius said:
There are two boxes above the send message button: Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder and Track this message?. If you don't click either one of those, the system doesn't save any record of the PM. But DieHard still should have received it.Did you get it, DH?
Thanks Alo,
I just tried again and I saved a copy this time (checking the boxes) and DiHard did get his.
-
I got in a habit of checking those immediately before I forget if it is an important PM, like to Alo for insider/expert info LOL.
If I have one bitch about this phenomenal board Stan found and put together for us, I'd say the lack of storage in the PM folders would be it. You have to be diligent about cleaning out what you don't want.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login