Skip to content

Ghosts or Legends

The Browns Board
32 12 648 1
  • I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

  • I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I remember him too.....He was the guy with the Family Guy painting of Brian sitting at a bar.

    I always assumed Lumbergh was Ghoolie trolling for Derek Anderson. That one got real quiet after DA was gone.

  • Surely ringed some bells with some of those names

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I remember him too.....He was the guy with the Family Guy painting of Brian sitting at a bar.

    I always assumed Lumbergh was Ghoolie trolling for Derek Anderson. That one got real quiet after DA was gone.

    @hx214 said:

    I remember him too.....He was the guy with the Family Guy painting of Brian sitting at a bar.

    I always assumed Lumbergh was Ghoolie trolling for Derek Anderson. That one got real quiet after DA was gone.

    I can 100% guarantee you that Lumburgh was never Ghoolie- just an Oregon State fan.....  

    @the-gipper said:

    For some reason, I went way back into the archives of this board, and found some familiar names who did a lot of posting but who have not been around here in a long, long time.  So I was just wondering  if you all recall them, and/or know why they may have dropped out.  Here is a list of names that I saw when looking at posts from a decade ago:

    I'll follow up with what I know...  

    Inspecta   left in the big Board split, formed the other board, I believe he's RIP

    Orangenotbrown

    Solon16

    VaporTrail

    Furnier  Doug is still around, just doesn't post, we're friends on FaceBook

    dencyguy

    manbearpig 

    RifferX  still around- just doesn't post

    HowieDawg

    Lumbergh

    rich4eagle  Rich got in a snit when folks didn't agree with him, left in a big huff

    Kosar for President

    Ithika

    WPB Dawg Fan

    hammertime   a regular on the "other" board

    listercat

    firebiker

    OconRecon

    We Need Tom Tupa

    darubes

    THAAK

    Chicopee John John just doesn't post. 

    GuestGhoolie

    (I know what is up with a couple of them: Howie/Ghoolie)

    I can add a few- Shep\Shepwrite- prolific on the other forum, was here too until he left. Met him once after a Browns game. BTW, his daughter is drop dead gorgeous, should have been a model... Going all the way back to AOL. ArtBeitz- Barry McBride, founder of the RavensSuck Zone and Bernie's insiders, now contributing to 247 sports. And BeesIndy, MetalMarte.  And of course RIP, KS Hutchins here.....  Add to the RIP names- FatDad. Wasn't there a Gumbo (or something similar) that used to bring food to the Tailgates? And of course, the Original Tailgatemeister- who doesn't post- Roachmstr.

  • I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

  • I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Tom, as in me?  If you are talking about me.  No, only knew him through the board.

    Supposedly he begged off the NFL (not just this board) because of the supposed "kneeling" controversy.  I don't know, it all seemed nefarious to me, but if in fact that is truly why he did it. so be it. 

    And oddly enough, I am currently wearing one of the T-shirts that he made and distributed to a lot of the regulars.  On that T-shirt he put a lot of names, here are some others from that who we have not seen in forever:

    Bacon Hound

    Bad News Browns

    Beef Jerky

    Bring Back Brownie

    Browns 57

    Althaus

    Choco

    ERie Dawg

    Fear the Roo

    Harry Buffalo

    Horseballs

    Louisville Slugger

    Medicine Man

    Pumpkin Eater

    Richis where

    SlowBurn

    Cleveland Sound

    Tim Couch Pulls Out

    Xanthros

    DaBuckeye

    The T-shirt was for the Annual Tailgate Blowout  Cleveland vs. Cincinnati  9/29/13

  • Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

  • Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    I guess the kneeling thing really mattered to some, didn’t realize it got some of those here. Shame.... he was pretty damn funny. 

  • I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Tom, as in me?  If you are talking about me.  No, only knew him through the board.

    Supposedly he begged off the NFL (not just this board) because of the supposed "kneeling" controversy.  I don't know, it all seemed nefarious to me, but if in fact that is truly why he did it. so be it. 

    And oddly enough, I am currently wearing one of the T-shirts that he made and distributed to a lot of the regulars.  On that T-shirt he put a lot of names, here are some others from that who we have not seen in forever:

    Bacon Hound

    Bad News Browns

    Beef Jerky

    Bring Back Brownie

    Browns 57

    Althaus

    Choco

    ERie Dawg

    Fear the Roo

    Harry Buffalo

    Horseballs

    Louisville Slugger

    Medicine Man

    Pumpkin Eater

    Richis where

    SlowBurn

    Cleveland Sound

    Tim Couch Pulls Out

    Xanthros

    DaBuckeye

    The T-shirt was for the Annual Tailgate Blowout  Cleveland vs. Cincinnati  9/29/13

    @the-gipper said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Tom, as in me?  If you are talking about me.  No, only knew him through the board.

    Supposedly he begged off the NFL (not just this board) because of the supposed "kneeling" controversy.  I don't know, it all seemed nefarious to me, but if in fact that is truly why he did it. so be it. 

    And oddly enough, I am currently wearing one of the T-shirts that he made and distributed to a lot of the regulars.  On that T-shirt he put a lot of names, here are some others from that who we have not seen in forever:

    Bacon Hound

    Bad News Browns

    Beef Jerky

    Bring Back Brownie

    Browns 57

    Althaus

    Choco

    ERie Dawg

    Fear the Roo

    Harry Buffalo

    Horseballs

    Louisville Slugger

    Medicine Man

    Pumpkin Eater

    Richis where

    SlowBurn

    Cleveland Sound

    Tim Couch Pulls Out

    Xanthros

    DaBuckeye

    The T-shirt was for the Annual Tailgate Blowout  Cleveland vs. Cincinnati  9/29/13

    Yes, sorry... that was not your quote. I thought he was a friend of yours for some reason. 

  • @jcam222 said:

    Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    I guess the kneeling thing really mattered to some, didn’t realize it got some of those here. Shame.... he was pretty damn funny. 

    @comeonman said:

    I guess the kneeling thing really mattered to some, didn’t realize it got some of those here. Shame.... he was pretty damn funny. 

    Eh, him referring to certain black players as "monkeys and apes" on the Tavern kind of rubbed me the wrong way

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    @comeonman said:

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Regarding Mik- seemed besides that, he was stressed out over some financial problems, and never made it back.... He's one of the guys that's missed....  

  • @the-gipper said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Tom, as in me?  If you are talking about me.  No, only knew him through the board.

    Supposedly he begged off the NFL (not just this board) because of the supposed "kneeling" controversy.  I don't know, it all seemed nefarious to me, but if in fact that is truly why he did it. so be it. 

    And oddly enough, I am currently wearing one of the T-shirts that he made and distributed to a lot of the regulars.  On that T-shirt he put a lot of names, here are some others from that who we have not seen in forever:

    Bacon Hound

    Bad News Browns

    Beef Jerky

    Bring Back Brownie

    Browns 57

    Althaus

    Choco

    ERie Dawg

    Fear the Roo

    Harry Buffalo

    Horseballs

    Louisville Slugger

    Medicine Man

    Pumpkin Eater

    Richis where

    SlowBurn

    Cleveland Sound

    Tim Couch Pulls Out

    Xanthros

    DaBuckeye

    The T-shirt was for the Annual Tailgate Blowout  Cleveland vs. Cincinnati  9/29/13

    Yes, sorry... that was not your quote. I thought he was a friend of yours for some reason. 

    @comeonman said:

    Yes, sorry... that was not your quote. I thought he was a friend of yours for some reason. 

    You may be thinking of Westside Steve.  He and I went to high school together....and he got me involved here.   I and a lot of others here had participated on the old AOL board.   I think I stuck it out there longer than nearly everyone else, but, I finally got kicked off AOL because I told a Steeler troll to have an up close and personal affair with Messrs. Smith and Wesson.   As far as I know, Steve is the only participant here that I knew outside of being on the board. Of course, I have met many great people as a result of being on here.  

  • @comeonman said:

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Regarding Mik- seemed besides that, he was stressed out over some financial problems, and never made it back.... He's one of the guys that's missed....  

    @hoorta said:

    Regarding Mik- seemed besides that, he was stressed out over some financial problems, and never made it back.... He's one of the guys that's missed....  

    Well, he was a New Yorker,  lived in Dobbs Ferry, I believe, just north of NYC.  New Yorkers always seem to be more stressed and hyper than people from anywhere else...even if they aren't. But certainly it is possible he could have been having issues. 

  • Lumbergh Last seen on a Bills Board last year in a DA v. Peterman debate

    So, he was the early day Woody... all up a guy's ass simply because of the school the guy attended, which was the same as he?  I mean, he must have been in love or something.

    I went to the same college as Charlie Frye....but that did not mean I could not see his flaws and weaknesses as a QB. That would be like me here a dozen years later still pimping Charlie Frye. 

    And isn't DA retired now? Apparently, yes....see this:    On May 9, 2019, Anderson announced his retirement from the NFL.[51] He later attributed his retirement to lingering effects from the 2018 concussion; he remains in regular contact with Allen and approved of the hiring of his (Anderson's) friend Ken Dorsey as quarterbacks coach.[52]

    Does that mean now that this Lumbergh can go back to being a regular human,  instead of a star struck teeny bopper?   Not that I care, because all that came down, and those guys left before I started on as a regular here. 

  • @comeonman said:

    I guess the kneeling thing really mattered to some, didn’t realize it got some of those here. Shame.... he was pretty damn funny. 

    Eh, him referring to certain black players as "monkeys and apes" on the Tavern kind of rubbed me the wrong way

    @dutch-oven said:

    Eh, him referring to certain black players as "monkeys and apes" on the Tavern kind of rubbed me the wrong way

    Yeah, I can see that, wasn’t aware of that. 

  • @comeonman said:

    Yes, sorry... that was not your quote. I thought he was a friend of yours for some reason. 

    You may be thinking of Westside Steve.  He and I went to high school together....and he got me involved here.   I and a lot of others here had participated on the old AOL board.   I think I stuck it out there longer than nearly everyone else, but, I finally got kicked off AOL because I told a Steeler troll to have an up close and personal affair with Messrs. Smith and Wesson.   As far as I know, Steve is the only participant here that I knew outside of being on the board. Of course, I have met many great people as a result of being on here.  

    @the-gipper said:

    You may be thinking of Westside Steve.  He and I went to high school together....and he got me involved here.   I and a lot of others here had participated on the old AOL board.   I think I stuck it out there longer than nearly everyone else, but, I finally got kicked off AOL because I told a Steeler troll to have an up close and personal affair with Messrs. Smith and Wesson.   As far as I know, Steve is the only participant here that I knew outside of being on the board. Of course, I have met many great people as a result of being on here.  

    Haha, some (most) Steelers fans deserve that. I’ve only met you and Larry so far, hopefully more in the future. This board kicks ass... 

  • Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Yep Mik did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    I too, enjoyed reading Tim's post. Seemed like a sharp football guy.. Hope Mik is well, heck we all struggled at sometime..many good laughs when Mik was around 

  • I miss mik too-  best drunk poster after a loss

    love the Browns / Vikings London game shirt too - 

    Mik if your out there, best wishes to you 

  • We also forgot mz the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

  • We also forgot mz the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

    @nickers said:

    We also forgot mz the pussy the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

    Imfaoooo LOL!... I guess no one corrected that... God I'm dying with laughter here...