Skip to content

Ghosts or Legends

The Browns Board
32 12 648 1
  • I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

  • I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Tom, as in me?  If you are talking about me.  No, only knew him through the board.

    Supposedly he begged off the NFL (not just this board) because of the supposed "kneeling" controversy.  I don't know, it all seemed nefarious to me, but if in fact that is truly why he did it. so be it. 

    And oddly enough, I am currently wearing one of the T-shirts that he made and distributed to a lot of the regulars.  On that T-shirt he put a lot of names, here are some others from that who we have not seen in forever:

    Bacon Hound

    Bad News Browns

    Beef Jerky

    Bring Back Brownie

    Browns 57

    Althaus

    Choco

    ERie Dawg

    Fear the Roo

    Harry Buffalo

    Horseballs

    Louisville Slugger

    Medicine Man

    Pumpkin Eater

    Richis where

    SlowBurn

    Cleveland Sound

    Tim Couch Pulls Out

    Xanthros

    DaBuckeye

    The T-shirt was for the Annual Tailgate Blowout  Cleveland vs. Cincinnati  9/29/13

  • Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

  • Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    I guess the kneeling thing really mattered to some, didn’t realize it got some of those here. Shame.... he was pretty damn funny. 

  • I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Tom, as in me?  If you are talking about me.  No, only knew him through the board.

    Supposedly he begged off the NFL (not just this board) because of the supposed "kneeling" controversy.  I don't know, it all seemed nefarious to me, but if in fact that is truly why he did it. so be it. 

    And oddly enough, I am currently wearing one of the T-shirts that he made and distributed to a lot of the regulars.  On that T-shirt he put a lot of names, here are some others from that who we have not seen in forever:

    Bacon Hound

    Bad News Browns

    Beef Jerky

    Bring Back Brownie

    Browns 57

    Althaus

    Choco

    ERie Dawg

    Fear the Roo

    Harry Buffalo

    Horseballs

    Louisville Slugger

    Medicine Man

    Pumpkin Eater

    Richis where

    SlowBurn

    Cleveland Sound

    Tim Couch Pulls Out

    Xanthros

    DaBuckeye

    The T-shirt was for the Annual Tailgate Blowout  Cleveland vs. Cincinnati  9/29/13

    @the-gipper said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Tom, as in me?  If you are talking about me.  No, only knew him through the board.

    Supposedly he begged off the NFL (not just this board) because of the supposed "kneeling" controversy.  I don't know, it all seemed nefarious to me, but if in fact that is truly why he did it. so be it. 

    And oddly enough, I am currently wearing one of the T-shirts that he made and distributed to a lot of the regulars.  On that T-shirt he put a lot of names, here are some others from that who we have not seen in forever:

    Bacon Hound

    Bad News Browns

    Beef Jerky

    Bring Back Brownie

    Browns 57

    Althaus

    Choco

    ERie Dawg

    Fear the Roo

    Harry Buffalo

    Horseballs

    Louisville Slugger

    Medicine Man

    Pumpkin Eater

    Richis where

    SlowBurn

    Cleveland Sound

    Tim Couch Pulls Out

    Xanthros

    DaBuckeye

    The T-shirt was for the Annual Tailgate Blowout  Cleveland vs. Cincinnati  9/29/13

    Yes, sorry... that was not your quote. I thought he was a friend of yours for some reason. 

  • @jcam222 said:

    Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    I guess the kneeling thing really mattered to some, didn’t realize it got some of those here. Shame.... he was pretty damn funny. 

    @comeonman said:

    I guess the kneeling thing really mattered to some, didn’t realize it got some of those here. Shame.... he was pretty damn funny. 

    Eh, him referring to certain black players as "monkeys and apes" on the Tavern kind of rubbed me the wrong way

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    @comeonman said:

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Regarding Mik- seemed besides that, he was stressed out over some financial problems, and never made it back.... He's one of the guys that's missed....  

  • @the-gipper said:

    I always wondered what happened to Miktoxic. 

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Tom, as in me?  If you are talking about me.  No, only knew him through the board.

    Supposedly he begged off the NFL (not just this board) because of the supposed "kneeling" controversy.  I don't know, it all seemed nefarious to me, but if in fact that is truly why he did it. so be it. 

    And oddly enough, I am currently wearing one of the T-shirts that he made and distributed to a lot of the regulars.  On that T-shirt he put a lot of names, here are some others from that who we have not seen in forever:

    Bacon Hound

    Bad News Browns

    Beef Jerky

    Bring Back Brownie

    Browns 57

    Althaus

    Choco

    ERie Dawg

    Fear the Roo

    Harry Buffalo

    Horseballs

    Louisville Slugger

    Medicine Man

    Pumpkin Eater

    Richis where

    SlowBurn

    Cleveland Sound

    Tim Couch Pulls Out

    Xanthros

    DaBuckeye

    The T-shirt was for the Annual Tailgate Blowout  Cleveland vs. Cincinnati  9/29/13

    Yes, sorry... that was not your quote. I thought he was a friend of yours for some reason. 

    @comeonman said:

    Yes, sorry... that was not your quote. I thought he was a friend of yours for some reason. 

    You may be thinking of Westside Steve.  He and I went to high school together....and he got me involved here.   I and a lot of others here had participated on the old AOL board.   I think I stuck it out there longer than nearly everyone else, but, I finally got kicked off AOL because I told a Steeler troll to have an up close and personal affair with Messrs. Smith and Wesson.   As far as I know, Steve is the only participant here that I knew outside of being on the board. Of course, I have met many great people as a result of being on here.  

  • @comeonman said:

    I always assumed he was a friend of yours, Tom. Not sure why. Always wondered where he went. 

    Regarding Mik- seemed besides that, he was stressed out over some financial problems, and never made it back.... He's one of the guys that's missed....  

    @hoorta said:

    Regarding Mik- seemed besides that, he was stressed out over some financial problems, and never made it back.... He's one of the guys that's missed....  

    Well, he was a New Yorker,  lived in Dobbs Ferry, I believe, just north of NYC.  New Yorkers always seem to be more stressed and hyper than people from anywhere else...even if they aren't. But certainly it is possible he could have been having issues. 

  • Lumbergh Last seen on a Bills Board last year in a DA v. Peterman debate

    So, he was the early day Woody... all up a guy's ass simply because of the school the guy attended, which was the same as he?  I mean, he must have been in love or something.

    I went to the same college as Charlie Frye....but that did not mean I could not see his flaws and weaknesses as a QB. That would be like me here a dozen years later still pimping Charlie Frye. 

    And isn't DA retired now? Apparently, yes....see this:    On May 9, 2019, Anderson announced his retirement from the NFL.[51] He later attributed his retirement to lingering effects from the 2018 concussion; he remains in regular contact with Allen and approved of the hiring of his (Anderson's) friend Ken Dorsey as quarterbacks coach.[52]

    Does that mean now that this Lumbergh can go back to being a regular human,  instead of a star struck teeny bopper?   Not that I care, because all that came down, and those guys left before I started on as a regular here. 

  • @comeonman said:

    I guess the kneeling thing really mattered to some, didn’t realize it got some of those here. Shame.... he was pretty damn funny. 

    Eh, him referring to certain black players as "monkeys and apes" on the Tavern kind of rubbed me the wrong way

    @dutch-oven said:

    Eh, him referring to certain black players as "monkeys and apes" on the Tavern kind of rubbed me the wrong way

    Yeah, I can see that, wasn’t aware of that. 

  • @comeonman said:

    Yes, sorry... that was not your quote. I thought he was a friend of yours for some reason. 

    You may be thinking of Westside Steve.  He and I went to high school together....and he got me involved here.   I and a lot of others here had participated on the old AOL board.   I think I stuck it out there longer than nearly everyone else, but, I finally got kicked off AOL because I told a Steeler troll to have an up close and personal affair with Messrs. Smith and Wesson.   As far as I know, Steve is the only participant here that I knew outside of being on the board. Of course, I have met many great people as a result of being on here.  

    @the-gipper said:

    You may be thinking of Westside Steve.  He and I went to high school together....and he got me involved here.   I and a lot of others here had participated on the old AOL board.   I think I stuck it out there longer than nearly everyone else, but, I finally got kicked off AOL because I told a Steeler troll to have an up close and personal affair with Messrs. Smith and Wesson.   As far as I know, Steve is the only participant here that I knew outside of being on the board. Of course, I have met many great people as a result of being on here.  

    Haha, some (most) Steelers fans deserve that. I’ve only met you and Larry so far, hopefully more in the future. This board kicks ass... 

  • Yep Mik left over the kneeling. Shame I always enjoyed posting and chatting with him. He did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Yep Mik did shirts a couple times. Always did wonder what happened to Tim Couch Pulled Out too. 

    I too, enjoyed reading Tim's post. Seemed like a sharp football guy.. Hope Mik is well, heck we all struggled at sometime..many good laughs when Mik was around 

  • I miss mik too-  best drunk poster after a loss

    love the Browns / Vikings London game shirt too - 

    Mik if your out there, best wishes to you 

  • We also forgot mz the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

  • We also forgot mz the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

    @nickers said:

    We also forgot mz the pussy the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

    Imfaoooo LOL!... I guess no one corrected that... God I'm dying with laughter here...

  • I miss mik too-  best drunk poster after a loss

    love the Browns / Vikings London game shirt too - 

    Mik if your out there, best wishes to you 

    @fairhooker11 said:

    I miss mik too-  best drunk poster after a loss

    love the Browns / Vikings London game shirt too - 

    Mik if your out there, best wishes to you 

    I had thought about putting another name on the list:  FairHooker11.....but then I thought...no, he makes a rare appearance...and here you are. Glad to see you.  Don't be a stranger.

  • We also forgot mz the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

    @nickers said:

    We also forgot mz the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

    I don't remember them.

    But...I DO remember Retard........even if it is a memory that would be better blotted out.

    On another thread I attempted to talk about starting a Browns Board Hall of Fame.

    Maybe we should augment that with a Hall of Shame.

    Obviously, it appears Ghoolie  would be   in that Hall.  Hell, he could theoretically be in both simultaneously.  When he was right, no one could hammer stupid steeler trolls better than he.

    And Retard would make the HOShite.  edit:  (autocorrect still in place...S-t--ock--ton  S--h-o-r-t-s is who I am referring to,  and if your name is being autocorrected to Retard, you know you have to put him into the HOS.) 😆

    Who else?   I assume anyone who has been permanently banned would automatically qualify. 

  • @nickers said:

    We also forgot mz the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy and SoCal.. SoCal was a cool cat...There's someone else were forgetting but the name escapes me...

    I don't remember them.

    But...I DO remember Retard........even if it is a memory that would be better blotted out.

    On another thread I attempted to talk about starting a Browns Board Hall of Fame.

    Maybe we should augment that with a Hall of Shame.

    Obviously, it appears Ghoolie  would be   in that Hall.  Hell, he could theoretically be in both simultaneously.  When he was right, no one could hammer stupid steeler trolls better than he.

    And Retard would make the HOShite.  edit:  (autocorrect still in place...S-t--ock--ton  S--h-o-r-t-s is who I am referring to,  and if your name is being autocorrected to Retard, you know you have to put him into the HOS.) 😆

    Who else?   I assume anyone who has been permanently banned would automatically qualify. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't remember them.

    But...I DO remember Retard........even if it is a memory that would be better blotted out.

    On another thread I attempted to talk about starting a Browns Board Hall of Fame.

    Maybe we should augment that with a Hall of Shame.

    Obviously, it appears Ghoolie  would be   in that Hall.  Hell, he could theoretically be in both simultaneously.  When he was right, no one could hammer stupid steeler trolls better than he.

    And Retard would make the HOShite.  edit:  (autocorrect still in place...S-t--ock--ton  S--h-o-r-t-s is who I am referring to,  and if your name is being autocorrected to Retard, you know you have to put him into the HOS.) 😆

    Who else?   I assume anyone who has been permanently banned would automatically qualify. 

    Who was the guy that hung from Ghoolie's nuts and got banned when he went after Zombo?

    I'm totally blanking on the guy's name, and it was only a year or so that he got banned. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't remember them.

    But...I DO remember Retard........even if it is a memory that would be better blotted out.

    On another thread I attempted to talk about starting a Browns Board Hall of Fame.

    Maybe we should augment that with a Hall of Shame.

    Obviously, it appears Ghoolie  would be   in that Hall.  Hell, he could theoretically be in both simultaneously.  When he was right, no one could hammer stupid steeler trolls better than he.

    And Retard would make the HOShite.  edit:  (autocorrect still in place...S-t--ock--ton  S--h-o-r-t-s is who I am referring to,  and if your name is being autocorrected to Retard, you know you have to put him into the HOS.) 😆

    Who else?   I assume anyone who has been permanently banned would automatically qualify. 

    Who was the guy that hung from Ghoolie's nuts and got banned when he went after Zombo?

    I'm totally blanking on the guy's name, and it was only a year or so that he got banned. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Who was the guy that hung from Ghoolie's nuts and got banned when he went after Zombo?

    I'm totally blanking on the guy's name, and it was only a year or so that he got banned. 

    Pats fan.. Boo McFagley... it fits & Z had every right to boot him