Skip to content

Browns Board Hall of Fame

The Browns Board
10 7 262 1
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #1

    I have another idea.    This institution has been around long enough now, in its current iteration or in previous forms, that it may be time to begin a:

    BROWNS BOARD HALL OF FAME

    We can induct say  4-7 members each year, like the PFHOF.   The mods can be the final arbiters of who would go in. Final choices say, made between Thanksgiving and Christmas each year.

    So, here are my initial nominees for the  BBHOF Class of 2019. These include the founder and the moderators  (for all the Forums) who have been on here forever (if I have missed a mod, sorry, I just don't know who else may be involved....or if I missed anyone else worthy of the initial class....just make your own nomination.  this would of course need the endorsement of them....and Kathy of course)

    ATENEARS

    kshutchens

    Zombo

    hoorta

    MarkO

    Westside Steve

    As I said, if other names should be nominated, feel free to do so.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I nominate Flugs...

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I nominate

    drum roll please 

    DieHardBrownFan  oh wait um forget it

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #4

    FYI, I am not making any kind of joke with this thread.   It would be nice if it were a real thing. 

  • FYI, I am not making any kind of joke with this thread.   It would be nice if it were a real thing. 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @the-gipper said:

    FYI, I am not making any kind of joke with this thread.   It would be nice if it were a real thing. 

    o.k o.k dont get your panties in a wad let me think it over

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Zombo 

    Hoorta

    Miktoxic

    The Gipper

    Here's my initial four. 

  • I nominate

    drum roll please 

    DieHardBrownFan  oh wait um forget it

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #7

    @atom said:

    I nominate

    drum roll please 

    DieHardBrownFan  oh wait um forget it

    Right, I guess he and his 22,000+ posts or just time here are not prerequisites for this mythical TBB "HOF".

  • CoachToadC CoachToad wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Wow. Uhhhhh. Wow.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I want to see this idea of Gipper's come to fruition. 

    And I want Tour to make the first class, just to watch Gipper's head explode. 

  • I want to see this idea of Gipper's come to fruition. 

    And I want Tour to make the first class, just to watch Gipper's head explode. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @dutch-oven said:

    I want to see this idea of Gipper's come to fruition. 

    And I want Tour to make the first class, just to watch Gipper's head explode. 

    You can nominate him if you want.  And if he makes it, he makes it.  It would not make him any less of a Craven Raven.