Rashard Higgins drama confirms Cleveland Browns locker room problems
-
-
-
Well...he isn't the only one. Again, can this be a case of Ferd just not having a clue how to use his talent....or is there something more? Some discipline thing...which we have not heard of..
....because this is fucking ridiculous. Baker clearly has a connection with Higgins.....why not fucking exploit it instead of subjecting we...the people that pay for you....to your personal fucking prejudices.
-
-
4 hours ago - Callaway was benched at the last minute for a disciplinary reason, but Kitchens won't reveal why. ... Bills, but Freddie Kitchens won't say why.
-
4 hours ago - Callaway was benched at the last minute for a disciplinary reason, but Kitchens won't reveal why. ... Bills, but Freddie Kitchens won't say why.4 hours ago - Callaway was benched at the last minute for a disciplinary reason, but Kitchens won't reveal why. ... Bills, but Freddie Kitchens won't say why.
I hadn't heard that, but Freddie shouldn't explain why. To me that is a internal issue.
-
4 hours ago - Callaway was benched at the last minute for a disciplinary reason, but Kitchens won't reveal why. ... Bills, but Freddie Kitchens won't say why.4 hours ago - Callaway was benched at the last minute for a disciplinary reason, but Kitchens won't reveal why. ... Bills, but Freddie Kitchens won't say why.
I think it’s just the bullshit in active rule for roster players which is the stupidest rule the NFL has going for it
-
Well...he isn't the only one. Again, can this be a case of Ferd just not having a clue how to use his talent....or is there something more? Some discipline thing...which we have not heard of..
....because this is fucking ridiculous. Baker clearly has a connection with Higgins.....why not fucking exploit it instead of subjecting we...the people that pay for you....to your personal fucking prejudices.
Well...he isn't the only one. Again, can this be a case of Ferd just not having a clue how to use his talent....or is there something more? Some discipline thing...which we have not heard of..
....because this is fucking ridiculous. Baker clearly has a connection with Higgins.....why not fucking exploit it instead of subjecting we...the people that pay for you....to your personal fucking prejudices.
I mean this thread literally states a reason for why he may have been being held out of games. If he refused to go in the Seattle game that's not exactly a personal prejudice.
-
Well...he isn't the only one. Again, can this be a case of Ferd just not having a clue how to use his talent....or is there something more? Some discipline thing...which we have not heard of..
....because this is fucking ridiculous. Baker clearly has a connection with Higgins.....why not fucking exploit it instead of subjecting we...the people that pay for you....to your personal fucking prejudices.
I mean this thread literally states a reason for why he may have been being held out of games. If he refused to go in the Seattle game that's not exactly a personal prejudice.
-
No, but I find that allegation wholly without credibility.
Why? I believe it. He was healthy enough to play in the San Francisco game according to Higgins and he didn't play one snap. Meanwhile Callaway fresh off of a suspension play a high percentage of snaps. I can see Higgins being frustrated with that and when told to go in the next game just having a nah I'm good attitude. Especially if it was later in the game and Callaway had played a lot of snaps before him again.
-
No, but I find that allegation wholly without credibility.
Why? I believe it. He was healthy enough to play in the San Francisco game according to Higgins and he didn't play one snap. Meanwhile Callaway fresh off of a suspension play a high percentage of snaps. I can see Higgins being frustrated with that and when told to go in the next game just having a nah I'm good attitude. Especially if it was later in the game and Callaway had played a lot of snaps before him again.
Why? I believe it. He was healthy enough to play in the San Francisco game according to Higgins and he didn't play one snap. Meanwhile Callaway fresh off of a suspension play a high percentage of snaps. I can see Higgins being frustrated with that and when told to go in the next game just having a nah I'm good attitude. Especially if it was later in the game and Callaway had played a lot of snaps before him again.
Well, maybe you are gullible.
I don't believe it for a second that Higgins refused to go into a game when he was told to. Not for a second.
He may not have a good attitude....an being frustrated which would be fair of him, because he and Baker have had great chemistry, and because they have worked well together since last year......but because Ferd won't play him....sure, it could upset him. He has a right to be upset because perhaps, like most of the rest of us see Ferd not having a clue how to deploy his talent at times. But, I do NOT think for a moment he refused to go in. No.
-
Why? I believe it. He was healthy enough to play in the San Francisco game according to Higgins and he didn't play one snap. Meanwhile Callaway fresh off of a suspension play a high percentage of snaps. I can see Higgins being frustrated with that and when told to go in the next game just having a nah I'm good attitude. Especially if it was later in the game and Callaway had played a lot of snaps before him again.
Well, maybe you are gullible.
I don't believe it for a second that Higgins refused to go into a game when he was told to. Not for a second.
He may not have a good attitude....an being frustrated which would be fair of him, because he and Baker have had great chemistry, and because they have worked well together since last year......but because Ferd won't play him....sure, it could upset him. He has a right to be upset because perhaps, like most of the rest of us see Ferd not having a clue how to deploy his talent at times. But, I do NOT think for a moment he refused to go in. No.
Well, maybe you are gullible.
I don't believe it for a second that Higgins refused to go into a game when he was told to. Not for a second.
He may not have a good attitude....an being frustrated which would be fair of him, because he and Baker have had great chemistry, and because they have worked well together since last year......but because Ferd won't play him....sure, it could upset him. He has a right to be upset because perhaps, like most of the rest of us see Ferd not having a clue how to deploy his talent at times. But, I do NOT think for a moment he refused to go in. No.
Yeah, I'm not buying THAT version of the story. There's more to it.
But you know what? Maybe all this shit disappears now. I was so happy to see him catch that touchdown. He was so pumped to do his celebration and the teammates ALL got involved. You know who was leading the charge? OBJ. He couldn't wait to get the party started.
-
Why? I believe it. He was healthy enough to play in the San Francisco game according to Higgins and he didn't play one snap. Meanwhile Callaway fresh off of a suspension play a high percentage of snaps. I can see Higgins being frustrated with that and when told to go in the next game just having a nah I'm good attitude. Especially if it was later in the game and Callaway had played a lot of snaps before him again.
Well, maybe you are gullible.
I don't believe it for a second that Higgins refused to go into a game when he was told to. Not for a second.
He may not have a good attitude....an being frustrated which would be fair of him, because he and Baker have had great chemistry, and because they have worked well together since last year......but because Ferd won't play him....sure, it could upset him. He has a right to be upset because perhaps, like most of the rest of us see Ferd not having a clue how to deploy his talent at times. But, I do NOT think for a moment he refused to go in. No.
Well, maybe you are gullible.
I don't believe it for a second that Higgins refused to go into a game when he was told to. Not for a second.
He may not have a good attitude....an being frustrated which would be fair of him, because he and Baker have had great chemistry, and because they have worked well together since last year......but because Ferd won't play him....sure, it could upset him. He has a right to be upset because perhaps, like most of the rest of us see Ferd not having a clue how to deploy his talent at times. But, I do NOT think for a moment he refused to go in. No.
Why do you not think so? I can easily see it happening. Is it you just don't think Higgins personally would do it because of his attitude and persona or something?
-
Well, maybe you are gullible.
I don't believe it for a second that Higgins refused to go into a game when he was told to. Not for a second.
He may not have a good attitude....an being frustrated which would be fair of him, because he and Baker have had great chemistry, and because they have worked well together since last year......but because Ferd won't play him....sure, it could upset him. He has a right to be upset because perhaps, like most of the rest of us see Ferd not having a clue how to deploy his talent at times. But, I do NOT think for a moment he refused to go in. No.
Why do you not think so? I can easily see it happening. Is it you just don't think Higgins personally would do it because of his attitude and persona or something?
Why do you not think so?
I just explained why not.
I can easily see it happening. Is it you just don't think Higgins personally would do it because of his attitude and persona or something?
Yes, and because I think it is horseshit that he out and out refused to go into a game. If he had done that they should have, and probably would have cut him. And they didn't do that, so I don't think it went that far.
-
Why do you not think so?
I just explained why not.
I can easily see it happening. Is it you just don't think Higgins personally would do it because of his attitude and persona or something?
Yes, and because I think it is horseshit that he out and out refused to go into a game. If he had done that they should have, and probably would have cut him. And they didn't do that, so I don't think it went that far.
Other players have declined to go in to a game before and not been cut. Obj being one of them in New York. Not the entire game but on a play before a half ended. I guess I just don't get how you are so sure that no way in hell would he do that.
Baker loves Higgins and Freddie loves Baker to the point where I think freddie sometimes listens to much to what Baker wants him to do. For Freddie not to play the receiver Baker has the most chemistry with and one he loves I would think Higgins had to do something. It wasn't just a hey he isn't better than khadarel Hodges so he's not gonna play.
-
Other players have declined to go in to a game before and not been cut. Obj being one of them in New York. Not the entire game but on a play before a half ended. I guess I just don't get how you are so sure that no way in hell would he do that.
Baker loves Higgins and Freddie loves Baker to the point where I think freddie sometimes listens to much to what Baker wants him to do. For Freddie not to play the receiver Baker has the most chemistry with and one he loves I would think Higgins had to do something. It wasn't just a hey he isn't better than khadarel Hodges so he's not gonna play.
Other players have declined to go in to a game before and not been cut. Obj being one of them in New York. Not the entire game but on a play before a half ended. I guess I just don't get how you are so sure that no way in hell would he do that.
Baker loves Higgins and Freddie loves Baker to the point where I think freddie sometimes listens to much to what Baker wants him to do. For Freddie not to play the receiver Baker has the most chemistry with and one he loves I would think Higgins had to do something. It wasn't just a hey he isn't better than khadarel Hodges so he's not gonna play.
Well....it seems you have the cart before the horse. If Higgins has been upset...or has had a beef....it is because Freddie DID NOT listen to Baker, and did NOT put Higgins in the game. Even when Callaway was out for 4 games, Freddie was not using Higgins much. You know..the guy that Baker likes. so WTF is up with that? Maybe Baker being upset about that situation has affected his own attitude somewhat and had in in a funk.
I mean, right from when we acquired OBJ, it was presumed that you would have OBJ as the WR1, Higgins as WR2, Landry as the slot receiver in normal sets, and Callaway as the WR3 in that set. Ferd didn't do that. And as far as I am concerned, not doing that degraded the effectiveness of this offense. Also, not employing a fullback in short yardage situations. Sure, they don't really have a FB....but Fat Ferd could certainly have bugged Dorsey to go get one, since it appears they clearly could use one.
-
Other players have declined to go in to a game before and not been cut. Obj being one of them in New York. Not the entire game but on a play before a half ended. I guess I just don't get how you are so sure that no way in hell would he do that.
Baker loves Higgins and Freddie loves Baker to the point where I think freddie sometimes listens to much to what Baker wants him to do. For Freddie not to play the receiver Baker has the most chemistry with and one he loves I would think Higgins had to do something. It wasn't just a hey he isn't better than khadarel Hodges so he's not gonna play.
Well....it seems you have the cart before the horse. If Higgins has been upset...or has had a beef....it is because Freddie DID NOT listen to Baker, and did NOT put Higgins in the game. Even when Callaway was out for 4 games, Freddie was not using Higgins much. You know..the guy that Baker likes. so WTF is up with that? Maybe Baker being upset about that situation has affected his own attitude somewhat and had in in a funk.
I mean, right from when we acquired OBJ, it was presumed that you would have OBJ as the WR1, Higgins as WR2, Landry as the slot receiver in normal sets, and Callaway as the WR3 in that set. Ferd didn't do that. And as far as I am concerned, not doing that degraded the effectiveness of this offense. Also, not employing a fullback in short yardage situations. Sure, they don't really have a FB....but Fat Ferd could certainly have bugged Dorsey to go get one, since it appears they clearly could use one.
Well....it seems you have the cart before the horse. If Higgins has been upset...or has had a beef....it is because Freddie DID NOT listen to Baker, and did NOT put Higgins in the game. Even when Callaway was out for 4 games, Freddie was not using Higgins much. You know..the guy that Baker likes. so WTF is up with that? Maybe Baker being upset about that situation has affected his own attitude somewhat and had in in a funk.
I mean, right from when we acquired OBJ, it was presumed that you would have OBJ as the WR1, Higgins as WR2, Landry as the slot receiver in normal sets, and Callaway as the WR3 in that set. Ferd didn't do that. And as far as I am concerned, not doing that degraded the effectiveness of this offense. Also, not employing a fullback in short yardage situations. Sure, they don't really have a FB....but Fat Ferd could certainly have bugged Dorsey to go get one, since it appears they clearly could use one.
Or use a blocking TE as the Titans do when they run a FB set.
-
Well....it seems you have the cart before the horse. If Higgins has been upset...or has had a beef....it is because Freddie DID NOT listen to Baker, and did NOT put Higgins in the game. Even when Callaway was out for 4 games, Freddie was not using Higgins much. You know..the guy that Baker likes. so WTF is up with that? Maybe Baker being upset about that situation has affected his own attitude somewhat and had in in a funk.
I mean, right from when we acquired OBJ, it was presumed that you would have OBJ as the WR1, Higgins as WR2, Landry as the slot receiver in normal sets, and Callaway as the WR3 in that set. Ferd didn't do that. And as far as I am concerned, not doing that degraded the effectiveness of this offense. Also, not employing a fullback in short yardage situations. Sure, they don't really have a FB....but Fat Ferd could certainly have bugged Dorsey to go get one, since it appears they clearly could use one.
Or use a blocking TE as the Titans do when they run a FB set.
Or use a blocking TE as the Titans do when they run a FB set.
Or, as I said, use our version of The Refrigerator.
-
Other players have declined to go in to a game before and not been cut. Obj being one of them in New York. Not the entire game but on a play before a half ended. I guess I just don't get how you are so sure that no way in hell would he do that.
Baker loves Higgins and Freddie loves Baker to the point where I think freddie sometimes listens to much to what Baker wants him to do. For Freddie not to play the receiver Baker has the most chemistry with and one he loves I would think Higgins had to do something. It wasn't just a hey he isn't better than khadarel Hodges so he's not gonna play.
Well....it seems you have the cart before the horse. If Higgins has been upset...or has had a beef....it is because Freddie DID NOT listen to Baker, and did NOT put Higgins in the game. Even when Callaway was out for 4 games, Freddie was not using Higgins much. You know..the guy that Baker likes. so WTF is up with that? Maybe Baker being upset about that situation has affected his own attitude somewhat and had in in a funk.
I mean, right from when we acquired OBJ, it was presumed that you would have OBJ as the WR1, Higgins as WR2, Landry as the slot receiver in normal sets, and Callaway as the WR3 in that set. Ferd didn't do that. And as far as I am concerned, not doing that degraded the effectiveness of this offense. Also, not employing a fullback in short yardage situations. Sure, they don't really have a FB....but Fat Ferd could certainly have bugged Dorsey to go get one, since it appears they clearly could use one.
Well....it seems you have the cart before the horse. If Higgins has been upset...or has had a beef....it is because Freddie DID NOT listen to Baker, and did NOT put Higgins in the game. Even when Callaway was out for 4 games, Freddie was not using Higgins much. You know..the guy that Baker likes. so WTF is up with that? Maybe Baker being upset about that situation has affected his own attitude somewhat and had in in a funk.
I mean, right from when we acquired OBJ, it was presumed that you would have OBJ as the WR1, Higgins as WR2, Landry as the slot receiver in normal sets, and Callaway as the WR3 in that set. Ferd didn't do that. And as far as I am concerned, not doing that degraded the effectiveness of this offense. Also, not employing a fullback in short yardage situations. Sure, they don't really have a FB....but Fat Ferd could certainly have bugged Dorsey to go get one, since it appears they clearly could use one.
Um Higgins got hurt in week one and wasn't on the active roster until the Seahawks game..... If you listen to Higgins he was ready for San Fran. You know the one where Callaway came back. Hard to for Freddie to put him in games when Callaway was suspended when he was inactive due to injury until after Callaway returned.
Also "Ferd" (really cute aren't you in your 50's) did have that lineup on the field for titans game until Higgins got hurt.
"I felt like I was ready San Francisco game," he said. "Little frustrating. I feel like I'm somebody that Baker can rely on, and when I'm in the game I can make a difference." - Rashard Higgins
Multiple sources told The Athletic in recent weeks that Higgins was told to go into the game and declined. The reasons behind it remain a mystery. When I pressed him again about it this week, Higgins refused to talk about the Seattle game.
-
I've heard multiple reports the Callaway benching was for one game only and it was because he showed up late to the Bills game.
This needs to be verified, but multiple people have been saying so, and it's all over reddit as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login