Rashard Higgins drama confirms Cleveland Browns locker room problems
-
Antonio Callaway was benched right before Sunday’s 19-16 victory over the Bills for arriving late to the game, a league source told cleveland.com. Callaway parked in a different lot than usual and was a few minutes late, the source said. The players stay in the team hotel the night before the game, but can go home in the morning and drive to the game.
Head coach Freddie Kitchens did not go into detail about what happened with Callaway, but did express hope that the second-year wide receiver learned a lesson, according to clevelandbrowns.com:
“I do not know if he had gotten the message or not, but I am not wavering. What Antonio and I talk about stays between Antonio and I. I always want our guys to make good choices. I am not going to talk anymore about that situation. I did what I felt like I needed to do, and it is over.”
-
Hate to burst your bubble but I didn't look it up and I didn't forget he was hurt. That's why in my original post stating why he may have declined to go in the game that he felt he was healthy enough to play in the San Francisco game because he was out from first game until after that game. Don't assume I forgot just because you were wrong and forgot. Again classic gipper get proven wrong with facts to back it up and deflect.
Hate to burst your bubble but I didn't look it up and I didn't forget he was hurt. That's why in my original post stating why he may have declined to go in the game that he felt he was healthy enough to play in the San Francisco game because he was out from first game until after that game. Don't assume I forgot just because you were wrong and forgot. Again classic gipper get proven wrong with facts to back it up and deflect.
Asshole I told you that I was the one that forgot that he was hurt hello read the fucking post. I never said that you were not aware of it. Just that I was not aware of it.And regardless of him being hurt or otherwise no I do not except anything that says he refused to go into a game because I don’t think it happened prove it. The only acceptable proof is the statement by Higgins or a statement by Friday. Like in the above post regarding Callaway we’re Freddy makes a statement
-
Um Higgins got hurt in week one and wasn't on the active roster until the Seahawks game..... If you listen to Higgins he was ready for San Fran. You know the one where Callaway came back. Hard to for Freddie to put him in games when Callaway was suspended when he was inactive due to injury until after Callaway returned.
Also "Ferd" (really cute aren't you in your 50's) did have that lineup on the field for titans game until Higgins got hurt.
OK, I guess I didn't realize he was hurt. Apparently you didn't either until you looked it up, as you failed to mention it.
"I felt like I was ready San Francisco game," he said. "Little frustrating. I feel like I'm somebody that Baker can rely on, and when I'm in the game I can make a difference." - Rashard Higgins
Multiple sources told The Athletic in recent weeks that Higgins was told to go into the game and declined. The reasons behind it remain a mystery. When I pressed him again about it this week, Higgins refused to talk about the Seattle game.
I want a more definitive source....i.e. either Higgins himself, or Ferd (and I am in my 60s...late 60s even)
OK, I guess I didn't realize he was hurt. Apparently you didn't either until you looked it up, as you failed to mention it.
Asshole I told you that I was the one that forgot that he was hurt hello read the fucking post. I never said that you were not aware of it. Just that I was not aware of it.And regardless of him being hurt or otherwise no I do not except anything that says he refused to go into a game because I don’t think it happened prove it. The only acceptable proof is the statement by Higgins or a statement by Friday. Like in the above post regarding Callaway we’re Freddy makes a statement
"Apparently you didn't either until you looked it up". That sure sounds like you telling me what I forgot or was aware of. That quote by Freddie about Callaway means nothing. Just that he is disciplined. When Freddie was asked why Rashard didn't play in the seahawks game he responded with "you should go ask him that". To me that implies it was Higgins' choice to not play in the game.
-
Must be one of those mountainous mole hills. I like how these national stories don’t amount to anything locally.
-
Am not reading much more into this, cause Freddy & Baker are just asking simply to... "arrive in the spot your expected to be in on time" including how & where to lineup.."were not babysitting your playbook" (read both their quotes at end of story)
Higgins to Ratley want to be trusted over Callaway
Showing better hands than Callaway & not letting defenders cross Callaway face such as in the Tampa game, is a way they could see the field before Cab..
Coaches have a WR depth chart per set formations.. It's normally not going to be the same as what we can read out there in the media market..
-
OK, I guess I didn't realize he was hurt. Apparently you didn't either until you looked it up, as you failed to mention it.
Asshole I told you that I was the one that forgot that he was hurt hello read the fucking post. I never said that you were not aware of it. Just that I was not aware of it.And regardless of him being hurt or otherwise no I do not except anything that says he refused to go into a game because I don’t think it happened prove it. The only acceptable proof is the statement by Higgins or a statement by Friday. Like in the above post regarding Callaway we’re Freddy makes a statement
"Apparently you didn't either until you looked it up". That sure sounds like you telling me what I forgot or was aware of. That quote by Freddie about Callaway means nothing. Just that he is disciplined. When Freddie was asked why Rashard didn't play in the seahawks game he responded with "you should go ask him that". To me that implies it was Higgins' choice to not play in the game.
"Apparently you didn't either until you looked it up". That sure sounds like you telling me what I forgot or was aware of.
Well, then, you shouldn't be giving off impressions that you are not aware of something when you are. I can only read what you write, I can't read your mind.
That quote by Freddie about Callaway means nothing. Just that he is disciplined. When Freddie was asked why Rashard didn't play in the seahawks game he responded with "you should go ask him that". To me that implies it was Higgins' choice to not play in the game.
That seems like a total obfuscation. Maybe that is a clue to why Ferd is just not connecting with this team.
-
"Apparently you didn't either until you looked it up". That sure sounds like you telling me what I forgot or was aware of.
Well, then, you shouldn't be giving off impressions that you are not aware of something when you are. I can only read what you write, I can't read your mind.
That quote by Freddie about Callaway means nothing. Just that he is disciplined. When Freddie was asked why Rashard didn't play in the seahawks game he responded with "you should go ask him that". To me that implies it was Higgins' choice to not play in the game.
That seems like a total obfuscation. Maybe that is a clue to why Ferd is just not connecting with this team.
Well, then, you shouldn't be giving off impressions that you are not aware of something when you are. I can only read what you write, I can't read your mind.
How in the hell did I give off the impression I was not aware. Please show me. The very first time you ask the question why didn't Higgins play while Callaway was suspended I told you he was injured. In a prior post I literally said Higgins felt he was good to go against san fran (you know recovered from the injury he had in week one or at least enough to play).
So first off you tell me I forgot and wasn't aware he was injured. I show you the same thing I just showed you again. Then you literally just said in the next post that "I never said that you were not aware of it." I show you did and now it's back to dont give off the impression you are unaware. Again typical gip just deflect and place blame on others when he is wrong. Now I remember why I don't respond to your post.
-
Well, then, you shouldn't be giving off impressions that you are not aware of something when you are. I can only read what you write, I can't read your mind.
How in the hell did I give off the impression I was not aware. Please show me. The very first time you ask the question why didn't Higgins play while Callaway was suspended I told you he was injured. In a prior post I literally said Higgins felt he was good to go against san fran (you know recovered from the injury he had in week one or at least enough to play).
So first off you tell me I forgot and wasn't aware he was injured. I show you the same thing I just showed you again. Then you literally just said in the next post that "I never said that you were not aware of it." I show you did and now it's back to dont give off the impression you are unaware. Again typical gip just deflect and place blame on others when he is wrong. Now I remember why I don't respond to your post.
How in the hell did I give off the impression I was not aware. Please show me. The very first time you ask the question why didn't Higgins play while Callaway was suspended I told you he was injured. In a prior post I literally said Higgins felt he was good to go against san fran (you know recovered from the injury he had in week one or at least enough to play).
So first off you tell me I forgot and wasn't aware he was injured. I show you the same thing I just showed you again. Then you literally just said in the next post that "I never said that you were not aware of it." I show you did and now it's back to dont give off the impression you are unaware. Again typical gip just deflect and place blame on others when he is wrong. Now I remember why I don't respond to your post.
Obviously something about what you said was completely misleading, or else I would not have been mislead.
But....speaking of deflecting....the major issue here is: YOUR claim that Higgins refused to play...without any real dispositive evidence.
I still say that fact is Horseshit, now matter how much you want to make this discussion about me. Very Trumpian of you.
-
How in the hell did I give off the impression I was not aware. Please show me. The very first time you ask the question why didn't Higgins play while Callaway was suspended I told you he was injured. In a prior post I literally said Higgins felt he was good to go against san fran (you know recovered from the injury he had in week one or at least enough to play).
So first off you tell me I forgot and wasn't aware he was injured. I show you the same thing I just showed you again. Then you literally just said in the next post that "I never said that you were not aware of it." I show you did and now it's back to dont give off the impression you are unaware. Again typical gip just deflect and place blame on others when he is wrong. Now I remember why I don't respond to your post.
Obviously something about what you said was completely misleading, or else I would not have been mislead.
But....speaking of deflecting....the major issue here is: YOUR claim that Higgins refused to play...without any real dispositive evidence.
I still say that fact is Horseshit, now matter how much you want to make this discussion about me. Very Trumpian of you.
Obviously something about what you said was completely misleading, or else I would not have been mislead.
So tell me where I mislead. Go back and read the conversation so I can avoid it in the future. My opinion is that you were just trying to defend your ignorant question asking why higgins didn't play more while Callaway was suspended by saying well you didn't know either you had to look it up.
But....speaking of deflecting....the major issue here is: YOUR claim that Higgins refused to play...without any real dispositive evidence.
It's not my claim. I didn't just dream it up, there is a report of it. Also when you originally questioned if there was reasoning for his lack of play time my response was
"I mean this thread literally states a reason for why he MAY have been being held out of games. IF he refused to go in the Seattle game that's not exactly a personal prejudice."
I'm not positive but I believe the words MAY and IF don't imply certainty. Then after you said you don't find it credible I didn't respond that he absolutely refused. I asked you why you didn't believe it and gave you the reason as to why I believe the claim of the report could be true.
One last thing can you provide dispositive evidence that the report isn't true? It's both just our opinions on whether we believe a report. That's all it was until you told me what I knew and didn't know.
I still say that fact is Horseshit, now matter how much you want to make this discussion about me. Very Trumpian of you.
Go ahead and get the last word.
-
Obviously something about what you said was completely misleading, or else I would not have been mislead.
So tell me where I mislead. Go back and read the conversation so I can avoid it in the future. My opinion is that you were just trying to defend your ignorant question asking why higgins didn't play more while Callaway was suspended by saying well you didn't know either you had to look it up.
I am not retained by the Browns Board to remedy the deficiencies in your intellect.
But....speaking of deflecting....the major issue here is: YOUR claim that Higgins refused to play...without any real dispositive evidence.
It's not my claim. I didn't just dream it up, there is a report of it. Also when you originally questioned if there was reasoning for his lack of play time my response was
"I mean this thread literally states a reason for why he MAY have been being held out of games. IF he refused to go in the Seattle game that's not exactly a personal prejudice."
I'm not positive but I believe the words MAY and IF don't imply certainty. Then after you said you don't find it credible I didn't respond that he absolutely refused. I asked you why you didn't believe it and gave you the reason as to why I believe the claim of the report could be true.
I didn't say it was your claim, but you seemed to own it. I will let you continue to own it, but I am not buying it.
I still say that fact is Horseshit, now matter how much you want to make this discussion about me. Very Trumpian of you.
Go ahead and get the last word.
I suppose you are going to claim that you had a "perfect" post?

-
Obviously something about what you said was completely misleading, or else I would not have been mislead.
So tell me where I mislead. Go back and read the conversation so I can avoid it in the future. My opinion is that you were just trying to defend your ignorant question asking why higgins didn't play more while Callaway was suspended by saying well you didn't know either you had to look it up.
I am not retained by the Browns Board to remedy the deficiencies in your intellect.
But....speaking of deflecting....the major issue here is: YOUR claim that Higgins refused to play...without any real dispositive evidence.
It's not my claim. I didn't just dream it up, there is a report of it. Also when you originally questioned if there was reasoning for his lack of play time my response was
"I mean this thread literally states a reason for why he MAY have been being held out of games. IF he refused to go in the Seattle game that's not exactly a personal prejudice."
I'm not positive but I believe the words MAY and IF don't imply certainty. Then after you said you don't find it credible I didn't respond that he absolutely refused. I asked you why you didn't believe it and gave you the reason as to why I believe the claim of the report could be true.
I didn't say it was your claim, but you seemed to own it. I will let you continue to own it, but I am not buying it.
I still say that fact is Horseshit, now matter how much you want to make this discussion about me. Very Trumpian of you.
Go ahead and get the last word.
I suppose you are going to claim that you had a "perfect" post?

I didn't say it was your claim, but you seemed to own it. I will let you continue to own it, but I am not buying it.
But....speaking of deflecting....the major issue here is: YOUR claim that Higgins refused to play...without any real dispositive evidence.
I can't let this slide. Are you really that obtuse? You just flat out lie and contradict yourself in one post.
What is the all capitalized word here? Does "YOUR claim" mean something different than "your claim"? Holy shit gip you are insufferable.
-
Look Ice! Every time the Browns have a problem - Colin Cowerd gets another under wear change! You see, he really has a Wonderful Life...
-
My 2 cents worth about Higgins vs Callaway?
Who can be TRUSTED (off field too) to line up right, run good patterns (be where he's supposed to be), adjust routes, AND catch & hold onto the ball?
Need I even ASK this question? It's Higgins & it's not even close. I have held all season that NOT having Higgins was hurting this Team tremendously & also hurt production from Baker, OBJ, & Landry.
IMHO, Freddie may need to learn that the "trust factor" is more important than pure athleticism, speed, & the dreaded "potential".
I don't care what the beef was, he is now available & the Browns are better because of it. PLAY HIGGINS DAMNIT!!!
Mike
-
My 2 cents worth about Higgins vs Callaway?
Who can be TRUSTED (off field too) to line up right, run good patterns (be where he's supposed to be), adjust routes, AND catch & hold onto the ball?
Need I even ASK this question? It's Higgins & it's not even close. I have held all season that NOT having Higgins was hurting this Team tremendously & also hurt production from Baker, OBJ, & Landry.
IMHO, Freddie may need to learn that the "trust factor" is more important than pure athleticism, speed, & the dreaded "potential".
I don't care what the beef was, he is now available & the Browns are better because of it. PLAY HIGGINS DAMNIT!!!
Mike
My 2 cents worth about Higgins vs Callaway?
Who can be TRUSTED (off field too) to line up right, run good patterns (be where he's supposed to be), adjust routes, AND catch & hold onto the ball?
Need I even ASK this question? It's Higgins & it's not even close. I have held all season that NOT having Higgins was hurting this Team tremendously & also hurt production from Baker, OBJ, & Landry.
IMHO, Freddie may need to learn that the "trust factor" is more important than pure athleticism, speed, & the dreaded "potential".
I don't care what the beef was, he is now available & the Browns are better because of it. PLAY HIGGINS DAMNIT!!!
Mike
I agree completely. Higgins needs to be on the field. IF he declined to go in the Seattle game he has definitely served out his punishment. He does all the little things and has a great chemistry with Baker. Baker knew exactly where that route was ending up on the td play. I'm not saying Callaway doesn't have his place in certain situations. If you line him up on the same side and inside of OBJ and you catch a team in man the safety has to make a decision. Let Callaway go deep one on one with no over the top help or let OBJ work one on one. I am disappointed though that Callaway is still dropping passes. He should have been hitting the jugs machine morning noon and night while suspended.
-
I didn't say it was your claim, but you seemed to own it. I will let you continue to own it, but I am not buying it.
But....speaking of deflecting....the major issue here is: YOUR claim that Higgins refused to play...without any real dispositive evidence.
I can't let this slide. Are you really that obtuse? You just flat out lie and contradict yourself in one post.
What is the all capitalized word here? Does "YOUR claim" mean something different than "your claim"? Holy shit gip you are insufferable.
I can't let this slide. Are you really that obtuse? You just flat out lie and contradict yourself in one post.
Not at all, again, I am just not buying the BS you want to sell. And I didn't contradict...I focused.
What is the all capitalized word here? Does "YOUR claim" mean something different than "your claim"? Holy shit gip you are insufferable.
Actually, I suffer quite a bit for having to deal with you. Yes...it means something slightly different. "your claim" simply means that it is a claim that you generally repeated from somewhere. YOUR claim means that it is a claim you stubbornly hang onto despite the fact that no one wants any part of it. Go to bed dreaming of it if you wish. No one cares whether you want to delude yourself or not. We have moved on to believing that Higgins is going to be a contributing cog in this offense from here on out. You can deny it if you wish....remains to be seen.
WE ARE GOOD with Higgins. Hello! Get on with your life.
-
My 2 cents worth about Higgins vs Callaway?
Who can be TRUSTED (off field too) to line up right, run good patterns (be where he's supposed to be), adjust routes, AND catch & hold onto the ball?
Need I even ASK this question? It's Higgins & it's not even close. I have held all season that NOT having Higgins was hurting this Team tremendously & also hurt production from Baker, OBJ, & Landry.
IMHO, Freddie may need to learn that the "trust factor" is more important than pure athleticism, speed, & the dreaded "potential".
I don't care what the beef was, he is now available & the Browns are better because of it. PLAY HIGGINS DAMNIT!!!
Mike
I agree completely. Higgins needs to be on the field. IF he declined to go in the Seattle game he has definitely served out his punishment. He does all the little things and has a great chemistry with Baker. Baker knew exactly where that route was ending up on the td play. I'm not saying Callaway doesn't have his place in certain situations. If you line him up on the same side and inside of OBJ and you catch a team in man the safety has to make a decision. Let Callaway go deep one on one with no over the top help or let OBJ work one on one. I am disappointed though that Callaway is still dropping passes. He should have been hitting the jugs machine morning noon and night while suspended.
I agree completely. Higgins needs to be on the field. IF he declined to go in the Seattle game he has definitely served out his punishment. He does all the little things and has a great chemistry with Baker. Baker knew exactly where that route was ending up on the td play. I'm not saying Callaway doesn't have his place in certain situations. If you line him up on the same side and inside of OBJ and you catch a team in man the safety has to make a decision. Let Callaway go deep one on one with no over the top help or let OBJ work one on one. I am disappointed though that Callaway is still dropping passes. He should have been hitting the jugs machine morning noon and night while suspended.
History has a way of repeating itself with guys like this. Right Josh? Josh?
Oh wait, he got saved in NE. Ooooppps, a chorus of Budweiser Frogs want to correct me with YEAH BUT. They are correct. Josh got suspended again even in Camelot last year; but NE welcomed him right back for the 2019 season. Previously suspended for PEDS but later Pedestaled for his Superbowl Heroics - Julian Lancelot-Edelman would like to Coyote Ugly off his "Thank You Cleveland" comment for adding Josh Gordon; but receiving the new millennial Tommy Chong. Now Seattle gets to pretend he's a great teammate for a little while.
Meanwhile, Callaway went from Gator Done to getting cut by the only team on draft day willing to say "we believe in you." Don't worry, the same NE Patriots that saved Ochocinco and Josh Gordon will successfully install a 2nd brain cell and a very 1st football heart in Callaway. Stay tuned? Why not????
-
I agree completely. Higgins needs to be on the field. IF he declined to go in the Seattle game he has definitely served out his punishment. He does all the little things and has a great chemistry with Baker. Baker knew exactly where that route was ending up on the td play. I'm not saying Callaway doesn't have his place in certain situations. If you line him up on the same side and inside of OBJ and you catch a team in man the safety has to make a decision. Let Callaway go deep one on one with no over the top help or let OBJ work one on one. I am disappointed though that Callaway is still dropping passes. He should have been hitting the jugs machine morning noon and night while suspended.
History has a way of repeating itself with guys like this. Right Josh? Josh?
Oh wait, he got saved in NE. Ooooppps, a chorus of Budweiser Frogs want to correct me with YEAH BUT. They are correct. Josh got suspended again even in Camelot last year; but NE welcomed him right back for the 2019 season. Previously suspended for PEDS but later Pedestaled for his Superbowl Heroics - Julian Lancelot-Edelman would like to Coyote Ugly off his "Thank You Cleveland" comment for adding Josh Gordon; but receiving the new millennial Tommy Chong. Now Seattle gets to pretend he's a great teammate for a little while.
Meanwhile, Callaway went from Gator Done to getting cut by the only team on draft day willing to say "we believe in you." Don't worry, the same NE Patriots that saved Ochocinco and Josh Gordon will successfully install a 2nd brain cell and a very 1st football heart in Callaway. Stay tuned? Why not????
History has a way of repeating itself with guys like this. Right Josh? Josh?
Oh wait, he got saved in NE. Ooooppps, a chorus of Budweiser Frogs want to correct me with YEAH BUT. They are correct. Josh got suspended again even in Camelot last year; but NE welcomed him right back for the 2019 season. Previously suspended for PEDS but later Pedestaled for his Superbowl Heroics - Julian Lancelot-Edelman would like to Coyote Ugly off his "Thank You Cleveland" comment for adding Josh Gordon; but receiving the new millennial Tommy Chong. Now Seattle gets to pretend he's a great teammate for a little while.
Meanwhile, Callaway went from Gator Done to getting cut by the only team on draft day willing to say "we believe in you." Don't worry, the same NE Patriots that saved Ochocinco and Josh Gordon will successfully install a 2nd brain cell and a very 1st football heart in Callaway. Stay tuned? Why not????
That post is almost gumby-worthy.?
-
History has a way of repeating itself with guys like this. Right Josh? Josh?
Oh wait, he got saved in NE. Ooooppps, a chorus of Budweiser Frogs want to correct me with YEAH BUT. They are correct. Josh got suspended again even in Camelot last year; but NE welcomed him right back for the 2019 season. Previously suspended for PEDS but later Pedestaled for his Superbowl Heroics - Julian Lancelot-Edelman would like to Coyote Ugly off his "Thank You Cleveland" comment for adding Josh Gordon; but receiving the new millennial Tommy Chong. Now Seattle gets to pretend he's a great teammate for a little while.
Meanwhile, Callaway went from Gator Done to getting cut by the only team on draft day willing to say "we believe in you." Don't worry, the same NE Patriots that saved Ochocinco and Josh Gordon will successfully install a 2nd brain cell and a very 1st football heart in Callaway. Stay tuned? Why not????
That post is almost gumby-worthy.?
That post is almost gumby-worthy.?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother from another mother. AND he's easy to cook for...
-
I agree completely. Higgins needs to be on the field. IF he declined to go in the Seattle game he has definitely served out his punishment. He does all the little things and has a great chemistry with Baker. Baker knew exactly where that route was ending up on the td play. I'm not saying Callaway doesn't have his place in certain situations. If you line him up on the same side and inside of OBJ and you catch a team in man the safety has to make a decision. Let Callaway go deep one on one with no over the top help or let OBJ work one on one. I am disappointed though that Callaway is still dropping passes. He should have been hitting the jugs machine morning noon and night while suspended.
History has a way of repeating itself with guys like this. Right Josh? Josh?
Oh wait, he got saved in NE. Ooooppps, a chorus of Budweiser Frogs want to correct me with YEAH BUT. They are correct. Josh got suspended again even in Camelot last year; but NE welcomed him right back for the 2019 season. Previously suspended for PEDS but later Pedestaled for his Superbowl Heroics - Julian Lancelot-Edelman would like to Coyote Ugly off his "Thank You Cleveland" comment for adding Josh Gordon; but receiving the new millennial Tommy Chong. Now Seattle gets to pretend he's a great teammate for a little while.
Meanwhile, Callaway went from Gator Done to getting cut by the only team on draft day willing to say "we believe in you." Don't worry, the same NE Patriots that saved Ochocinco and Josh Gordon will successfully install a 2nd brain cell and a very 1st football heart in Callaway. Stay tuned? Why not????
History has a way of repeating itself with guys like this. Right Josh? Josh?
Oh wait, he got saved in NE. Ooooppps, a chorus of Budweiser Frogs want to correct me with YEAH BUT. They are correct. Josh got suspended again even in Camelot last year; but NE welcomed him right back for the 2019 season. Previously suspended for PEDS but later Pedestaled for his Superbowl Heroics - Julian Lancelot-Edelman would like to Coyote Ugly off his "Thank You Cleveland" comment for adding Josh Gordon; but receiving the new millennial Tommy Chong. Now Seattle gets to pretend he's a great teammate for a little while.
Meanwhile, Callaway went from Gator Done to getting cut by the only team on draft day willing to say "we believe in you." Don't worry, the same NE Patriots that saved Ochocinco and Josh Gordon will successfully install a 2nd brain cell and a very 1st football heart in Callaway. Stay tuned? Why not????
Gordon actually looked pretty good for the Seahawks. Nothing dramatic but he hauled down a couple huge 3rd down receptions. It was interesting to see that when they needed a play, they went to Josh, the new kid.
It's funny, I posted two weeks ago I thought Calloway would be gone soon, so it's no surprise. If he can somehow find a way to put the bong down, I think New England would be perfect. But first, he's got a 10 game ban.
As far as our WRs are going, Higgins will have a tough time getting all the reps for the 3rd WR slot because Hodge is actually playing pretty well. It's a nice problem to have I guess, but you can really see our trust in Hodge growing every week.
-
I'd love to know what the REAL story is behind Higgins and his playing time this season.
I'm sure we'll here it next season when he's playing with someone else. I can't see him coming back.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login