Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns vs Bills

Browns vs Bills

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 8 Posters 370 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 9k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #1
      Browns Bills
    rushing 121 129.4
    passing 225 206.6
         
    run def 141.2 111.6
    pass def 184.6 216.2

    The Bills run the ball pretty well / game.   And we're so bad against the run that teams don't have to pass so much against us.   Another tough defense for us to try and move down the field on.

    BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
    jiggins7919J 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • OrionO Orion
        Browns Bills
      rushing 121 129.4
      passing 225 206.6
           
      run def 141.2 111.6
      pass def 184.6 216.2

      The Bills run the ball pretty well / game.   And we're so bad against the run that teams don't have to pass so much against us.   Another tough defense for us to try and move down the field on.

      jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @orion said:

        Browns Bills
      rushing 121 129.4
      passing 225 206.6
           
      run def 141.2 111.6
      pass def 184.6 216.2

      The Bills run the ball pretty well / game.   And we're so bad against the run that teams don't have to pass so much against us.   Another tough defense for us to try and move down the field on.

      Doesn't look good, but I'll also say Buffalo's combined record of their opposition is like 6-40 or something insane like that. Obviously our record falls in line with that, but we're better than 2-6, I know it. 

      I B 2 Replies Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • hx214 hx214H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 1k Posts
        • 474 Reputation
        hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I watched the second half of the Eagles Bills game.

        The Eagles basically ran the ball and walked up and down the field. 

        The Eagles offensive line is top 5, but they ran pretty much behind the guards up the gut. 
         

        I gotta imagine that Tretter and Bitonio could hold their own, and our RB’s are much better than the Eagles. 
         

        That really should be the game plan. But I’m sure Freddie will go Shotgun spread the entire game and we will get called for hold after hold. 

        crunchyC 1 Reply Last reply
        😢 😂
        Quote Reply
        • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

          @orion said:

            Browns Bills
          rushing 121 129.4
          passing 225 206.6
               
          run def 141.2 111.6
          pass def 184.6 216.2

          The Bills run the ball pretty well / game.   And we're so bad against the run that teams don't have to pass so much against us.   Another tough defense for us to try and move down the field on.

          Doesn't look good, but I'll also say Buffalo's combined record of their opposition is like 6-40 or something insane like that. Obviously our record falls in line with that, but we're better than 2-6, I know it. 

          Icecube I Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 436 Reputation
          I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube
          #4

          @jiggins7919 said:

          Doesn't look good, but I'll also say Buffalo's combined record of their opposition is like 6-40 or something insane like that. Obviously our record falls in line with that, but we're better than 2-6, I know it. 

          Tuna: "You are what your record says you are." I agree with that quote but I understand what you're saying too.

          Also, Bills gave NE all they could handle. Yes, I know Balt. just beat them, but they were 8-0 before that so the Pats are a good team. Bill gave them a much closer game than da Browns did. I have no idea how Browns are favored by 3 in this one; it should be a pick 'em game at best.  

          B 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • hx214H hx214

            I watched the second half of the Eagles Bills game.

            The Eagles basically ran the ball and walked up and down the field. 

            The Eagles offensive line is top 5, but they ran pretty much behind the guards up the gut. 
             

            I gotta imagine that Tretter and Bitonio could hold their own, and our RB’s are much better than the Eagles. 
             

            That really should be the game plan. But I’m sure Freddie will go Shotgun spread the entire game and we will get called for hold after hold. 

            crunchy crunchyC
            • 94 Posts
            • 33 Reputation
            crunchyC crunchy wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @hx214 said:

            I watched the second half of the Eagles Bills game.

            The Eagles basically ran the ball and walked up and down the field. 

            The Eagles offensive line is top 5, but they ran pretty much behind the guards up the gut. 
             

            I gotta imagine that Tretter and Bitonio could hold their own, and our RB’s are much better than the Eagles. 
             

            That really should be the game plan. But I’m sure Freddie will go Shotgun spread the entire game and we will get called for hold after hold. 

            Yeah, Bills run d is bad, I see a big day for Chubb and maybe Hunt. Allen is a poor QB, if we contain their running game we should win going away

            OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

              @orion said:

                Browns Bills
              rushing 121 129.4
              passing 225 206.6
                   
              run def 141.2 111.6
              pass def 184.6 216.2

              The Bills run the ball pretty well / game.   And we're so bad against the run that teams don't have to pass so much against us.   Another tough defense for us to try and move down the field on.

              Doesn't look good, but I'll also say Buffalo's combined record of their opposition is like 6-40 or something insane like that. Obviously our record falls in line with that, but we're better than 2-6, I know it. 

              browns52 B Banned One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 1k Posts
              • 123 Reputation
              B browns52 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @jiggins7919 said:

              Doesn't look good, but I'll also say Buffalo's combined record of their opposition is like 6-40 or something insane like that. Obviously our record falls in line with that, but we're better than 2-6, I know it. 

              i wish i could say the same, but we are what are record is....yes on paper on the offensive skilled postion we look better, but we underperformed...the ol stinks, the dl really really stinks...the db's are soft...i don't see it where we are better...wish we were....

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • I Icecube

                @jiggins7919 said:

                Doesn't look good, but I'll also say Buffalo's combined record of their opposition is like 6-40 or something insane like that. Obviously our record falls in line with that, but we're better than 2-6, I know it. 

                Tuna: "You are what your record says you are." I agree with that quote but I understand what you're saying too.

                Also, Bills gave NE all they could handle. Yes, I know Balt. just beat them, but they were 8-0 before that so the Pats are a good team. Bill gave them a much closer game than da Browns did. I have no idea how Browns are favored by 3 in this one; it should be a pick 'em game at best.  

                browns52 B Banned One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 1k Posts
                • 123 Reputation
                B browns52 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @icecube said:

                Tuna: "You are what your record says you are." I agree with that quote but I understand what you're saying too.

                Also, Bills gave NE all they could handle. Yes, I know Balt. just beat them, but they were 8-0 before that so the Pats are a good team. Bill gave them a much closer game than da Browns did. I have no idea how Browns are favored by 3 in this one; it should be a pick 'em game at best.  

                we have not won a home game yet this yr....maybe the oddsmakers are thinking law of averages...thats the only thing i can see because i don't think we are better than they are at all....

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • crunchyC crunchy

                  @hx214 said:

                  I watched the second half of the Eagles Bills game.

                  The Eagles basically ran the ball and walked up and down the field. 

                  The Eagles offensive line is top 5, but they ran pretty much behind the guards up the gut. 
                   

                  I gotta imagine that Tretter and Bitonio could hold their own, and our RB’s are much better than the Eagles. 
                   

                  That really should be the game plan. But I’m sure Freddie will go Shotgun spread the entire game and we will get called for hold after hold. 

                  Yeah, Bills run d is bad, I see a big day for Chubb and maybe Hunt. Allen is a poor QB, if we contain their running game we should win going away

                  Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 9k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @crunchy said:

                  Yeah, Bills run d is bad, I see a big day for Chubb and maybe Hunt.  The numbers above show that WE have the bad run D.

                  Allen is a poor QB  A QB making his first NFL start beat us last week.

                  @hx214 said:

                  But I’m sure Freddie will go Shotgun spread the entire game and we will get called for hold after hold. 

                  We really SHOULD try to make a better effort to run the ball this week.  I know that you have to pass in the NFL....but let's just try to get a win any ol' way we can at this point....and if we can make the run work, then let's do that.

                  BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • CoachToad CoachToadC Banned
                    • 169 Posts
                    • 20 Reputation
                    CoachToadC CoachToad wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    The Browns should win handily but they are falling apart. The players continue to do stupid stuff in the media and the play calling is stupid.  The team is imploding and people are in denial. We are losing to teams thatcare a joke. The Broncos? Really? With a practice squad QB? A joke.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Babernakle B
                      • 393 Posts
                      • 45 Reputation
                      B Babernakle wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      The bills are not a scary team.  In reality we should beat them handily.  But.... do we beat are selves as usual.  

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • crunchy crunchyC
                        • 94 Posts
                        • 33 Reputation
                        crunchyC crunchy wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Our run d hasn't been good either, but theirs stinks too. We've given up 4.9 ypc and 8 TDs rushing and they've given up 4.4 ypc and 9 TDs.  Plus they've played all the worst teams in the league. 

                        We could lose to Allen, like we lost to the rookie last week on basically two fluke plays (the long TD to Fant on a dump off and the throw that Sutton took away from Ward), but it's still better to play a bad QB of course

                        I 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • crunchyC crunchy

                          Our run d hasn't been good either, but theirs stinks too. We've given up 4.9 ypc and 8 TDs rushing and they've given up 4.4 ypc and 9 TDs.  Plus they've played all the worst teams in the league. 

                          We could lose to Allen, like we lost to the rookie last week on basically two fluke plays (the long TD to Fant on a dump off and the throw that Sutton took away from Ward), but it's still better to play a bad QB of course

                          Icecube I Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 436 Reputation
                          I Icecube wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @crunchy said:

                          Our run d hasn't been good either, but theirs stinks too. We've given up 4.9 ypc and 8 TDs rushing and they've given up 4.4 ypc and 9 TDs.  Plus they've played all the worst teams in the league. 

                          We could lose to Allen, like we lost to the rookie last week on basically two fluke plays (the long TD to Fant on a dump off and the throw that Sutton took away from Ward), but it's still better to play a bad QB of course

                          OK, yea they've beaten weak teams, I mean, wow, you can't play more worse teams. Gadzooks. 

                          https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/

                          But, they mostly beat those weak teams more than not, AND losing to NE and Philly is not an indictment. They are not a joke. Probably mediocre, but no cake walk. Browns will need to play better than they have to beat them. 

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate