Official Bills @ Browns Gameday Thread
-
I can’t hear the game, how can it be legal to fumble forward like that?
So if it were 4th down, the only way the progress past the fumble would have counted had the original fumbler recovered. If not it comes back.
I think that's something that should happen on the other downs as well....it just seems wrong to gain yardage on a fumble. I'd change the rule so even in 1st-3rd down it goes back to the spot fumbled
-
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
No playmakers?
your no coaching part has cancelled the playmakers
-
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
If you can’t see that Freddie is the problem, I feel bad for you
-
fumble
Bills TD
under review
overturned
-
Incomplete pass.. I hope
-
That play should get Freddie FIRED today!
-
They playmakers are nullified by the coaching, correct
-
The Quarterback’s arm was moving forward. That was comedic but I’ll take it..
-
Yeah incomplete pass but why the hell are you running that play right into the blitz . Change the god damn play
-
Linebackers flying downhill. A TE behind them would be nice...
-
Finally a logical, creative play ran inside the 10 yard line!! Higgins is a good matchup against a 2nd-3rd corner, all day!
-
Good thing we’ve kept Higgins out all year
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login