Official Bills @ Browns Gameday Thread
-
I'm grateful for the win.. But honestly speaking.. Dumbfuck Freddie is a tool... I can't ever remember seeing so many dumb in game decisions by a HC.. Bone headed call after bone headed call.. He needs to be an OC... He's way in over his head... The Browns got lucky... -
Browns fans: "OMG IT'S A WIN"
Me:

-
The Quarterback’s arm was moving forward. That was comedic but I’ll take it..
It's the reason that teams don't hand the ball off on those types of plays a. They used to do that but there would be a lot of fumbles because a timing issue so now they pop it up and toss it little forward and it's a forward pass. The fact that the referees even let that go is astonishing
It's the reason that teams don't hand the ball off on those types of plays a. They used to do that but there would be a lot of fumbles because a timing issue so now they kept it up or toss at forward and it's a forward pass. The fact that the referees even let that go is astonishing
I had to go for a walk after we failed to recover the fumble at the goal line! ?
Came back to us at the goal line again and thought "Here we go again!"
Nope. Higgins, wide open. Thank you very much. I'm extremely pleased we won for the home crowd. They deserved it!
-
Browns looked like shit but played better than the bills.
How the fuck are the bills 6-3? This is a legitimate question
-
Browns looked like shit but played better than the bills.
How the fuck are the bills 6-3? This is a legitimate question
Browns looked like shit but played better than the bills.
How the fuck are the bills 6-3? This is a legitimate question
They win ugly, like they almost did today. They keep it close, fight like mad, and make JUST enough plays. Today, that was US for a change.
-
Browns looked like shit but played better than the bills.
How the fuck are the bills 6-3? This is a legitimate question
Browns looked like shit but played better than the bills.
How the fuck are the bills 6-3? This is a legitimate question
Because they've beaten the jets the giants the Redskins the dolphins the bengals and the titans (decent win). We would be 6-3 if we played that schedule this far. Our losses would be Pats eagles tits (cause we did lose to them). Our wins would be jets giants Redskins dolphins Bengals and bills.
-
Browns looked like shit but played better than the bills.
How the fuck are the bills 6-3? This is a legitimate question
How the fuck are the bills 6-3? This is a legitimate question
they rarely shoot themselves in the foot & both legs with stupid flags. the one player that did? got yanked slamming his helmet in the dirt.
than they avoid a shift kick in the balls by not turning the ball over...how many do we win by simply avoiding these two? Besides The Great Freddy's Adventures..
far to early.. Enjoy the W
Zombo! Party like a 'Holly>81<Wood' Rockstar !! We see ya brother Stan ??
-
Agree, gumby... The Bills are a good,, if unspectacular team.... same as us. The difference is we think... and act... as if,we are spectacular. If Allen ever learns to hit a moving target, then they will be dangerous.
Meanwhile, it may be escaping the notice of many that our QB had a quietly solid game... arguably his best of the season.... especially in light of the final drive.
-
Right it took Freddy all his creative juices to put Higgins over there, isolated, to win his 1 on 1 and win us the damn game..
No 90% of plays in the NFL aren't about creativity. Matchups sure. But the NFL is all about results and winning your one on one battle.
-
I also have to say I was EXTREMELY impressed with Kareem Hunt, especially his blocking. That guy was a man possessed and had multiple key blocks. He was simply beasting. Not only that, he is a noticeable weapon in both the running and passing game. He was impressive, and he's going to score this season.
-
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
Sorry we have more playmakers on this team than most- but they're either not getting used- or not making plays when they're targeted. I believe we targeted OBJ 12 times....
I also have to say I was EXTREMELY impressed with Kareem Hunt, especially his blocking. That guy was a man possessed and had multiple key blocks. He was simply beasting. Not only that, he is a noticeable weapon in both the running and passing game. He was impressive, and he's going to score this season.
And Freddie has yet another weapon he's too dumb to use extensively.....
-
Browns looked like shit but played better than the bills.
How the fuck are the bills 6-3? This is a legitimate question
They win ugly, like they almost did today. They keep it close, fight like mad, and make JUST enough plays. Today, that was US for a change.
They win ugly, like they almost did today. They keep it close, fight like mad, and make JUST enough plays. Today, that was US for a change.
fewer penalties and not turning the ball over
-
Freddie better get Higgins out of his dog house. We had Khadarel Hodge on the field on the goalline and he didn't do his job on the rub route screen to Landry (when Landry yelled at him after play) . Higgins meanwhile obviously had the clutch td, but he also had a monster block on a little swing pass to either Hunt or Landry that allowed the receiver to pick up 20 plus yards. He does everything right including the little things like rub routes and blocking. He has chemistry with Baker. He needs to be on the field in our 3 receiver sets. I get if he refused to go in a game he should be punished. He has served his time though and it's time to give him more snaps.
-
I also have to say I was EXTREMELY impressed with Kareem Hunt, especially his blocking. That guy was a man possessed and had multiple key blocks. He was simply beasting. Not only that, he is a noticeable weapon in both the running and passing game. He was impressive, and he's going to score this season.
I also have to say I was EXTREMELY impressed with Kareem Hunt, especially his blocking. That guy was a man possessed and had multiple key blocks. He was simply beasting. Not only that, he is a noticeable weapon in both the running and passing game. He was impressive, and he's going to score this season.
You know, that was something. Hunt got a heavy dose of playing time, and some of that was in a fullback role. I don’t recall Chubb ever following him, but Chubb has a tendency to not follow his lead blocker.
-
I also have to say I was EXTREMELY impressed with Kareem Hunt, especially his blocking. That guy was a man possessed and had multiple key blocks. He was simply beasting. Not only that, he is a noticeable weapon in both the running and passing game. He was impressive, and he's going to score this season.
You know, that was something. Hunt got a heavy dose of playing time, and some of that was in a fullback role. I don’t recall Chubb ever following him, but Chubb has a tendency to not follow his lead blocker.
You know, that was something. Hunt got a heavy dose of playing time, and some of that was in a fullback role. I don’t recall Chubb ever following him, but Chubb has a tendency to not follow his lead blocker.
so you are knocking on chubb
-
I also have to say I was EXTREMELY impressed with Kareem Hunt, especially his blocking. That guy was a man possessed and had multiple key blocks. He was simply beasting. Not only that, he is a noticeable weapon in both the running and passing game. He was impressive, and he's going to score this season.
You know, that was something. Hunt got a heavy dose of playing time, and some of that was in a fullback role. I don’t recall Chubb ever following him, but Chubb has a tendency to not follow his lead blocker.
You know, that was something. Hunt got a heavy dose of playing time, and some of that was in a fullback role. I don’t recall Chubb ever following him, but Chubb has a tendency to not follow his lead blocker.
Chubb followed him on a couple of stretch runs. I was very impressed with his conditioning. He played a ton of snaps and we utilized him well in the pass game although some times we got to cute. What sucks is he is a great receiver in screens but our offensive line can not block up a screen to save their life. They just run around looking lost and blocking the wrong guys.
-
You know, that was something. Hunt got a heavy dose of playing time, and some of that was in a fullback role. I don’t recall Chubb ever following him, but Chubb has a tendency to not follow his lead blocker.
so you are knocking on chubb
-
Another trip inside the five and no TD...
and a false start call pushes the Browns to get the FG
Another trip inside the five and no TD...
and a false start call pushes the Browns to get the FG
Which, by the way was the absolute smart move by the RT. It gave the Browns the points that were the margin of victory.
-
You know, that was something. Hunt got a heavy dose of playing time, and some of that was in a fullback role. I don’t recall Chubb ever following him, but Chubb has a tendency to not follow his lead blocker.
so you are knocking on chubb
so you are knocking on chubb
I love chubb but I made a note of this in the tavern. Hunt should be our goalline back. Hunt just goes to where the hole is (or where its supposed to be) when running short yardage. Chubb 2 steps in the backfield because that's his run style. He's a patience and vision runner (and a tough tackle) but we need a guy running full steam at the line of scrimmage in short yardage situations.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login