Official Bills @ Browns Gameday Thread
-
Our defensive secondary SUCKS!!!
-
-
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
-
I can’t hear the game, how can it be legal to fumble forward like that?
-
LMAO of course the Bills fumble 5 yards forward on 3rd down to get a 1st down and then score..
-
Freddie Kitchens is the worst coach in the NFL
-
-
I can’t hear the game, how can it be legal to fumble forward like that?
So if it were 4th down, the only way the progress past the fumble would have counted had the original fumbler recovered. If not it comes back.
I think that's something that should happen on the other downs as well....it just seems wrong to gain yardage on a fumble. I'd change the rule so even in 1st-3rd down it goes back to the spot fumbled
-
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
No playmakers?
your no coaching part has cancelled the playmakers
-
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
The browns have no playmakers, no luck, no coaching, and no hope. This is worse than 0-16
If you can’t see that Freddie is the problem, I feel bad for you
-
fumble
Bills TD
under review
overturned
-
Incomplete pass.. I hope
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

