WEEK 11 - BROWNS and NFL weekly injuries/ ONE MAN'S OPINION/ CLE 21-7 W/ Now a peek at WEEK 12.
-
-
David Njoku is currently still on injured reserve. The earliest he could come back is week 12 versus the Dolphins. So, we've just got to get through this short week against Pittsburgh, and then we'll have a mini BYE week to Miami... with hopefully Njoku coming back then. If we can survive one more week, Getting OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Njoku, Chubb and Hunt together with Baker should be our first real look at what we can be in the future. Njoku is a KEY component to our offense and I believe one of the biggest reason they are struggling in the redzone.
-
TUESDAY LATE PM.
Cleveland Browns NAME STATUS DATE Olivier Vernon, DE Questionable Nov 12 Comment: Vernon (knee) is in a wait-and-see situation for Thursday's game against the Steelers according to coach Freddie Kitchens, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports. Ricky Seals-Jones, TE Questionable Nov 12 Comment: Coach Freddie Kitchens revealed Tuesday morning that Seals-Jones (knee) will likely be a game-time decision for Thursday's tilt versus the Steelers, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports. Eric Murray, S Questionable Nov 12 Comment: questionable Drew Forbes, OT Injury Reserve Nov 8 Comment: Forbes (knee) won't be activated off injured reserve for Sunday's game against the Bills, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.
Pittsburgh Steelers NAME STATUS DATE Ramon Foster, G Questionable Nov 12 Comment: Foster (concussion) was a full practice participant on Tuesday, Teresa Varley of the Steelers' official site reports. Ryan Switzer, WR Questionable Nov 12 Comment: Switzer (back) didn't participate in Tuesday's practice, Teresa Varley of the Steelers' official site reports. Benny Snell Jr., RB Doubtful Nov 12 Comment: Snell (knee) didn't take part in Tuesday's practice, Teresa Varley of the Steelers' official site reports. Roosevelt Nix, FB Questionable Nov 12 Comment: questionable Anthony Chickillo, LB Questionable Nov 11 Comment: Coach Mike Tomlin said Monday that Chickillo suffered a rib injury during Sunday's 17-12 win over the Rams, Missi Matthews of the Steelers' official site reports. Olasunkanmi Adeniyi, LB Questionable Nov 11 Comment: Coach Mike Tomlin said Monday that Adeniyi suffered a hip injury during Sunday's 17-12 win over the Rams, Missi Matthews of the Steelers' official site reports. -
And sports fans time for another ONE MAN'S OPINION on the Pittsburgh in CLEVELAND THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL game.
The one time amazingly tough rivalry for a few tough decades seems to be breathing a little life again and it's upon us rather quickly this week 11.
Perhaps the Browns are a renewed and more confident team now after saving their season from collapse with a much-needed, 19-16, home win against the Bills this past Sunday. Baker Mayfield finally had his first multiple touchdown passing game of the season. Cleveland needs to improve its red zone production, cut back on its number of penalties, stop the run better and turn around a hideous minus 8 turnover margin.
Pittsburgh, by contrast, has a plus 12 takeaway/giveway ratio. This marks Pittsburgh’s first road game in five weeks. The Steelers are 7-0-1 in their last eight meetings against the Browns. Pittsburgh also is 9-1 ATS as an underdog the last two years. And yet besides all of this the BROWNS are still a 2.5 point favorite with a rather low 40 point O/U.
SO what to do? NO BRAINIER! This is Cleveland's golden opportunity to get things right again. TAKE CLE -2.5 and the OVER 40....BABY, and sit back and enjoy another primetime game from Cleveland, Ohio.

-
And sports fans time for another ONE MAN'S OPINION on the Pittsburgh in CLEVELAND THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL game.
The one time amazingly tough rivalry for a few tough decades seems to be breathing a little life again and it's upon us rather quickly this week 11.
Perhaps the Browns are a renewed and more confident team now after saving their season from collapse with a much-needed, 19-16, home win against the Bills this past Sunday. Baker Mayfield finally had his first multiple touchdown passing game of the season. Cleveland needs to improve its red zone production, cut back on its number of penalties, stop the run better and turn around a hideous minus 8 turnover margin.
Pittsburgh, by contrast, has a plus 12 takeaway/giveway ratio. This marks Pittsburgh’s first road game in five weeks. The Steelers are 7-0-1 in their last eight meetings against the Browns. Pittsburgh also is 9-1 ATS as an underdog the last two years. And yet besides all of this the BROWNS are still a 2.5 point favorite with a rather low 40 point O/U.
SO what to do? NO BRAINIER! This is Cleveland's golden opportunity to get things right again. TAKE CLE -2.5 and the OVER 40....BABY, and sit back and enjoy another primetime game from Cleveland, Ohio.

-
I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points for $400 in playmoney. Now if the Browns can just win 21-19 I get a two way win!!!!!?
mjp isn't taking into account "The Curse" aka known as "my wife" will be at the game along with me. The record with her in attendance at Browns games anywhere since 1986 is something like 2-25. For instance, 0-4 in Detroit, 0-3 Kansas City. Too bad we're not playing the Jets, she's 2-0 against them. It's a long story, but that double OT win against the Jets in 1986 was the start of the Curse. She never saw another Browns win in person until the Browns beat the Jets around 20 years later.
-
I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points for $400 in playmoney. Now if the Browns can just win 21-19 I get a two way win!!!!!?
mjp isn't taking into account "The Curse" aka known as "my wife" will be at the game along with me. The record with her in attendance at Browns games anywhere since 1986 is something like 2-25. For instance, 0-4 in Detroit, 0-3 Kansas City. Too bad we're not playing the Jets, she's 2-0 against them. It's a long story, but that double OT win against the Jets in 1986 was the start of the Curse. She never saw another Browns win in person until the Browns beat the Jets around 20 years later.
mjp isn't taking into account "The Curse" aka known as "my wife" will be at the game along with me. The record with her in attendance at Browns games anywhere since 1986 is something like 2-25. For instance, 0-4 in Detroit, 0-3 Kansas City. Too bad we're not playing the Jets, she's 2-0 against them. It's a long story, but that double OT win against the Jets in 1986 was the start of the Curse. She never saw another Browns win in person until the Browns beat the Jets around 20 years later.
I am 0-2 when I go to an away game with you. When you come back from Phoenix and the Browns have won, then we will know it is me. If they come back a loser, then we will know it is you!
BTW I am going to Arizona...Sedona, at the end of January. Jan.26-Feb.2. Obviously not going to game. Though the Super Bowl is on Feb. 2....which is the date that I will be heading either back to Vegas, or somewhere like Laughlin perhaps.
-
I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points for $400 in playmoney. Now if the Browns can just win 21-19 I get a two way win!!!!!?
mjp isn't taking into account "The Curse" aka known as "my wife" will be at the game along with me. The record with her in attendance at Browns games anywhere since 1986 is something like 2-25. For instance, 0-4 in Detroit, 0-3 Kansas City. Too bad we're not playing the Jets, she's 2-0 against them. It's a long story, but that double OT win against the Jets in 1986 was the start of the Curse. She never saw another Browns win in person until the Browns beat the Jets around 20 years later.
mjp isn't taking into account "The Curse" aka known as "my wife" will be at the game along with me. The record with her in attendance at Browns games anywhere since 1986 is something like 2-25. For instance, 0-4 in Detroit, 0-3 Kansas City. Too bad we're not playing the Jets, she's 2-0 against them. It's a long story, but that double OT win against the Jets in 1986 was the start of the Curse. She never saw another Browns win in person until the Browns beat the Jets around 20 years later.
My son banned my wife from A&M games when we attended the game we lost to Baylor in 1985 in Waco. 20 years later he lifted the ban so she could attend the Baylor game again in Waco. Result? First loss to Baylor since 1985. Now she is on permanent lifetime ban. LOL!?
-
mjp isn't taking into account "The Curse" aka known as "my wife" will be at the game along with me. The record with her in attendance at Browns games anywhere since 1986 is something like 2-25. For instance, 0-4 in Detroit, 0-3 Kansas City. Too bad we're not playing the Jets, she's 2-0 against them. It's a long story, but that double OT win against the Jets in 1986 was the start of the Curse. She never saw another Browns win in person until the Browns beat the Jets around 20 years later.
I am 0-2 when I go to an away game with you. When you come back from Phoenix and the Browns have won, then we will know it is me. If they come back a loser, then we will know it is you!
BTW I am going to Arizona...Sedona, at the end of January. Jan.26-Feb.2. Obviously not going to game. Though the Super Bowl is on Feb. 2....which is the date that I will be heading either back to Vegas, or somewhere like Laughlin perhaps.
I am 0-2 when I go to an away game with you. When you come back from Phoenix and the Browns have won, then we will know it is me. If they come back a loser, then we will know it is you!
BTW I am going to Arizona...Sedona, at the end of January. Jan.26-Feb.2. Obviously not going to game. Though the Super Bowl is on Feb. 2....which is the date that I will be heading either back to Vegas, or somewhere like Laughlin perhaps.
I'm not certain I'm heading to Arizona anymore Gipper. The loss to the Broncos soured me on the prospects. Already have my one away game this season (Patriots) in the books, and I'm not certain I want to spend around $1,000 bucks on a trip to Glendale just to see another stinko effort. Now if the Browns beat the Steelers Thursday- I might change my mind.
-
I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points for $400 in playmoney. Now if the Browns can just win 21-19 I get a two way win!!!!!?
Ok Vegas Ag, do remember in some places a tie on a O/U bet you get your wager back, some just LOSE, sorry. That would be the 40 here. So know that" just in case" it happens.
That's why the 1/2 point is common in O/U bets.

With some local bookies straight or parlays all ties lose. A nice edge for them.
-
I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points for $400 in playmoney. Now if the Browns can just win 21-19 I get a two way win!!!!!?
Ok Vegas Ag, do remember in some places a tie on a O/U bet you get your wager back, some just LOSE, sorry. That would be the 40 here. So know that" just in case" it happens.
That's why the 1/2 point is common in O/U bets.

With some local bookies straight or parlays all ties lose. A nice edge for them.
Ok Vegas Ag, do remember in some places a tie on a O/U bet you get your wager back, some just LOSE, sorry. That would be the 40 here. So know that" just in case" it happens.
That's why the 1/2 point is common in O/U bets.

With some local bookies straight or parlays all ties lose. A nice edge for them.
May have to take a flyer on it while I am out there in Vegas vicinity.
Hows about Browns vs. Packers or Vikings.
-
I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points for $400 in playmoney. Now if the Browns can just win 21-19 I get a two way win!!!!!?
Ok Vegas Ag, do remember in some places a tie on a O/U bet you get your wager back, some just LOSE, sorry. That would be the 40 here. So know that" just in case" it happens.
That's why the 1/2 point is common in O/U bets.

With some local bookies straight or parlays all ties lose. A nice edge for them.
Ok Vegas Ag, do remember in some places a tie on a O/U bet you get your wager back, some just LOSE, sorry. That would be the 40 here. So know that" just in case" it happens.
That's why the 1/2 point is common in O/U bets.

With some local bookies straight or parlays all ties lose. A nice edge for them.
I did not bet the over/under. I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points. If they win or if they lose by 1 or 2, I win. If they lose by 3 or more I lose.
EDIT: I thought of you today when I was in seeing two different doctors and set to see a specialist this coming Friday. It was a cartoon of an older man going into a medical clinic and he says to his wife, "My social life has really picked up lately with all these clinic visits dear."??
-
-
In other news Duke Johnson will play this week.
browns now have a 3rd round pick instead of a 4th
-
Ok Vegas Ag, do remember in some places a tie on a O/U bet you get your wager back, some just LOSE, sorry. That would be the 40 here. So know that" just in case" it happens.
That's why the 1/2 point is common in O/U bets.

With some local bookies straight or parlays all ties lose. A nice edge for them.
I did not bet the over/under. I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points. If they win or if they lose by 1 or 2, I win. If they lose by 3 or more I lose.
EDIT: I thought of you today when I was in seeing two different doctors and set to see a specialist this coming Friday. It was a cartoon of an older man going into a medical clinic and he says to his wife, "My social life has really picked up lately with all these clinic visits dear."??
I did not bet the over/under. I took Pitt plus 2 1/2 points. If they win or if they lose by 1 or 2, I win. If they lose by 3 or more I lose.
EDIT: I thought of you today when I was in seeing two different doctors and set to see a specialist this coming Friday. It was a cartoon of an older man going into a medical clinic and he says to his wife, "My social life has really picked up lately with all these clinic visits dear."??
Oh I see you're going for the hit on both play like the famous Dallas vs Pittsburgh Super Bowl when both bets hit the middle and paid.
When I saw the 21-19 I thought you might be going for the side and total..... which can be a good play or parlay.
-
THURSDAY GAMEDAY AM, SUBJECT TO GAMETIME DECISIONS.
Cleveland Browns
NAME STATUS DATE Kendall Lamm, OT Questionable Nov 13 Comment: Lamm (knee) is labeled questionable for Thursday's game against Pittsburgh. Eric Murray, S Out Nov 13 Comment: Murray (knee) has been ruled out for Thursday night's divisional showdown against the Steelers. Olivier Vernon, DE Out Nov 13 Comment: Vernon (knee) is ruled out for Thursday's matchup against the Steelers, Andrew Gribble of the Browns' official site reports. Ricky Seals-Jones, TE Questionable Nov 13 Comment: Seals-Jones (knee) is listed as questionable for Thursday night's game against the Steelers.
Pittsburgh Steelers NAME STATUS DATE Anthony Chickillo, LB Questionable Nov 13 Comment: Chickillo (ribs) is officially listed as questionable for Thursday's game against the Browns, Missi Matthews of the Steelers' official site reports. Joe Haden, CB Questionable Nov 13 Comment: Haden (illness) is considered questionable for Thursday's game against the Browns, Teresa Varley of the Steelers' official site reports. Ryan Switzer, WR Out Nov 13 Comment: Switzer (back) is ruled out for Thursday's matchup against the Browns, Teresa Varley of the Steelers' official site reports. Roosevelt Nix, FB Out Nov 13 Comment: Nix (knee) is ruled out for Thursday's matchup against the Browns, Missi Matthews of the Steelers' official site reports. Benny Snell Jr., RB Out Nov 13 Comment: Snell (knee) is ruled out for Thursday's divisional bout against the Browns, Teresa Varley of the Steelers' official site reports. -
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login