Bakes lectures fans
-
Do you really think Browns' fans need told how to behave at a game? I do know some fans of less established teams don't get the "get loud when the opponent has the ball, get quiet when your team has the ball" thing, but Browns' fans don't know it? I find that hard to believe. It didn't quite feel right the way he said it. Maybe I'm missing something.
-
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
-
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
Yea, now that you mention that, you could tell there were a lot of Bills' fans making noise when watching it on TV, for sure. Did Bakes not realize that?
-
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
Yea, now that you mention that, you could tell there were a lot of Bills' fans making noise when watching it on TV, for sure. Did Bakes not realize that?
-
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
Yea, now that you mention that, you could tell there were a lot of Bills' fans making noise when watching it on TV, for sure. Did Bakes not realize that?
Yea, now that you mention that, you could tell there were a lot of Bills' fans making noise when watching it on TV, for sure. Did Bakes not realize that?
I don't know how much he was saying our fans need to be quiet. He said our stadium needs to be quiet when we have the ball and loud when on defense. If there is any lecture towards the fans from Baker I don't think its about game etiquette or knowing the game but more about not letting opposing fans get so many tickets. I would assume there were a bunch of bills fans because people sold their tickets off because of the Browns early struggles. If the Browns were the 6-3 team it wouldn't have been 65-35 split and been more around 90-10.
-
I've been to the stadium several times during games and preseason. It is something that I've noticed every time I've been there. Browns fans are dumb. They constantly cheer when it's our ball on third down before the snap, makes zero sense. They are loud when the other team has the ball as well, don't get that confused but they just need to be more aware. Maybe they are just too drunk to know any better. But anyways, he's not lying- Browns Fans need to shut the fuck up when we are on offense.
-
Score and shut up, so sick of his whining
-
I've been to the stadium several times during games and preseason. It is something that I've noticed every time I've been there. Browns fans are dumb. They constantly cheer when it's our ball on third down before the snap, makes zero sense. They are loud when the other team has the ball as well, don't get that confused but they just need to be more aware. Maybe they are just too drunk to know any better. But anyways, he's not lying- Browns Fans need to shut the fuck up when we are on offense.
-
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
Yea, now that you mention that, you could tell there were a lot of Bills' fans making noise when watching it on TV, for sure. Did Bakes not realize that?
Yea, now that you mention that, you could tell there were a lot of Bills' fans making noise when watching it on TV, for sure. Did Bakes not realize that?
Apparently the guy who notices everything said or written about himself was totally oblivious to the abundance of the color "royal blue" at the Browns Stadium Sunday.
-
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
Yea, now that you mention that, you could tell there were a lot of Bills' fans making noise when watching it on TV, for sure. Did Bakes not realize that?
-
Again, Watch the whole Baker presser at 6:02 to avoid the Cowherd video takes without showing the actual Question...Of course, the drama queen Cabot ask the question...
"Did you mean that just the way that you said it??
️ OR Were you kinda Defending, so many Bills fans there?
The above video was Bakers answer to Cabot's 6th hounding.. leaning more towards annoying questions in presser...
Cabot, in her own mind, has the job of trying to out piss Grossi by inches or feet of distance in their media pissing contest ?
-
I've been to the stadium several times during games and preseason. It is something that I've noticed every time I've been there. Browns fans are dumb. They constantly cheer when it's our ball on third down before the snap, makes zero sense. They are loud when the other team has the ball as well, don't get that confused but they just need to be more aware. Maybe they are just too drunk to know any better. But anyways, he's not lying- Browns Fans need to shut the fuck up when we are on offense.
Browns fans are dumb. They constantly cheer when it's our ball on third down before the snap, makes zero sense. They are loud when the other team has the ball as well
I was at the Chargers game last year and the young Browns fans behind me seemed rather intoxicated and were not the most up to up to speed with what was going on in the game.. hopefully some winning cures the noise issues
-
Do you really think Browns' fans need told how to behave at a game? I do know some fans of less established teams don't get the "get loud when the opponent has the ball, get quiet when your team has the ball" thing, but Browns' fans don't know it? I find that hard to believe. It didn't quite feel right the way he said it. Maybe I'm missing something.
Do you really think Browns' fans need told how to behave at a game? I do know some fans of less established teams don't get the "get loud when the opponent has the ball, get quiet when your team has the ball" thing, but Browns' fans don't know it? I find that hard to believe. It didn't quite feel right the way he said it. Maybe I'm missing something.
You are missing something. Nah- here's my pal's take on that situation. Us oldsters know the rules, but younger fans are generally clueless on when to cheer and when to shut up. Or when it's cool to stand, and when you should sit down to give the folks behind you a chance to see if they know it's not polite to stand 90% of the game. Too much losing has engendered that with kids using Dad's season tickets, and being more interested in posting selfies and playing on their cellphones checking how their Fantasy team is doing instead of paying attention as to what's going on in the game.
Need anymore proof than the obnoxious "IT'S THIRD DOWN!!!!!" ? Yeah guy I know damn well what down it is- but I suppose you have to wake up the short attention spans in the stadium to maybe get off the phones for a second and pay attention.
-
Do you really think Browns' fans need told how to behave at a game? I do know some fans of less established teams don't get the "get loud when the opponent has the ball, get quiet when your team has the ball" thing, but Browns' fans don't know it? I find that hard to believe. It didn't quite feel right the way he said it. Maybe I'm missing something.
You are missing something. Nah- here's my pal's take on that situation. Us oldsters know the rules, but younger fans are generally clueless on when to cheer and when to shut up. Or when it's cool to stand, and when you should sit down to give the folks behind you a chance to see if they know it's not polite to stand 90% of the game. Too much losing has engendered that with kids using Dad's season tickets, and being more interested in posting selfies and playing on their cellphones checking how their Fantasy team is doing instead of paying attention as to what's going on in the game.
Need anymore proof than the obnoxious "IT'S THIRD DOWN!!!!!" ? Yeah guy I know damn well what down it is- but I suppose you have to wake up the short attention spans in the stadium to maybe get off the phones for a second and pay attention.
You are missing something. Nah- here's my pal's take on that situation. Us oldsters know the rules, but younger fans are generally clueless on when to cheer and when to shut up. Or when it's cool to stand, and when you should sit down to give the folks behind you a chance to see if they know it's not polite to stand 90% of the game. Too much losing has engendered that with kids using Dad's season tickets, and being more interested in posting selfies and playing on their cellphones checking how their Fantasy team is doing instead of paying attention as to what's going on in the game.
Need anymore proof than the obnoxious "IT'S THIRD DOWN!!!!!" ? Yeah guy I know damn well what down it is- but I suppose you have to wake up the short attention spans in the stadium to maybe get off the phones for a second and pay attention.
So we need to amend that to read, "You damn kids get off my lawn and stop yelling when we have the fucking ball!"??
-
I've been to the stadium several times during games and preseason. It is something that I've noticed every time I've been there. Browns fans are dumb. They constantly cheer when it's our ball on third down before the snap, makes zero sense. They are loud when the other team has the ball as well, don't get that confused but they just need to be more aware. Maybe they are just too drunk to know any better. But anyways, he's not lying- Browns Fans need to shut the fuck up when we are on offense.
I've been to the stadium several times during games and preseason. It is something that I've noticed every time I've been there. Browns fans are dumb. They constantly cheer when it's our ball on third down before the snap, makes zero sense. They are loud when the other team has the ball as well, don't get that confused but they just need to be more aware. Maybe they are just too drunk to know any better. But anyways, he's not lying- Browns Fans need to shut the fuck up when we are on offense.
After so many years attending the Factory of Sadness, I can't blame them for being drunk during the game.
-
Emily said about the same thing on WKYC. She’s a special correspondent for them now. And ya, Browns fans need tutored. It’s been a full generation of losing football and the fans forget how to act. Thanks again Jimmy
-
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
you are missing something. The Bills had plenty of fans there. I was there. They got loud when the Browns offense was on the field.
Which, btw, the Bills' fans were some of the nicest fans you could have in your own home stadium.
Exactly.....how is it Mayfield didn't pick up on this?...how is it that no one made him aware of it? I'm pretty sure the fans know how to react at the stadium, since we were doing it before his father was born.
-
Emily said about the same thing on WKYC. She’s a special correspondent for them now. And ya, Browns fans need tutored. It’s been a full generation of losing football and the fans forget how to act. Thanks again Jimmy
Emily is a special correspondent for them now.
Emily? really? I have seen nothing on this, being out of state... can you expand on her job roles & what it includes (social media?)...interesting/Thanks!
-
Emily is a special correspondent for them now.
Emily? really? I have seen nothing on this, being out of state... can you expand on her job roles & what it includes (social media?)...interesting/Thanks!
Emily? really? I have seen nothing on this, being out of state... can you expand on her job roles & what it includes (social media?)...interesting/Thanks!
She is working for wkyc 3 now. Special correspondent? General interest stories. Nothing too serious. You know.... pretty girls and tv equal ratings. Our new Robin Swoboda
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login