Skip to content

buck and aikman suck

The Browns Board
10 5 326
  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #1

    i mean how much stiller cock could they suck the entire game and at the end buck said that was worst thing he ever saw compared to when Moss whipped his ass on the packer goal post I swear he his nothing but a little bitch and nothing like his dad Jack

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Yep. 
     

    Buck is the worst. Can’t stand listen to him for any sport. 
     

    Troy is really bad too. Think the dude took to many headshots himself. 
     

    Troy on the Randle play....

    Troy Aikman... that's not intentional, I don’t see anything there that looked like he did that on purpose, shouldn't be an ejection. 

    (Gets ejected.)

    Troy-   Well ya, that's obviously an ejection

  • crunchyC crunchy wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Plus Aikman made excuses for Rudolph the whole night, even said he thought Mason's hand got caught in Garrett's helmet and he was trying to get free, give me a break... 

  • Plus Aikman made excuses for Rudolph the whole night, even said he thought Mason's hand got caught in Garrett's helmet and he was trying to get free, give me a break... 

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @crunchy said:

    Plus Aikman made excuses for Rudolph the whole night, even said he thought Mason's hand got caught in Garrett's helmet and he was trying to get free, give me a break... 

    Ya I heard that too.... hahaha

    I still can’t believe Rudolph didn’t get ejected.... he started the whole damn thing

  • @crunchy said:

    Plus Aikman made excuses for Rudolph the whole night, even said he thought Mason's hand got caught in Garrett's helmet and he was trying to get free, give me a break... 

    Ya I heard that too.... hahaha

    I still can’t believe Rudolph didn’t get ejected.... he started the whole damn thing

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @hx214 said:

    Ya I heard that too.... hahaha

    I still can’t believe Rudolph didn’t get ejected.... he started the whole damn thing

    finally cooler heads prevail 

  • Plus Aikman made excuses for Rudolph the whole night, even said he thought Mason's hand got caught in Garrett's helmet and he was trying to get free, give me a break... 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @crunchy said:

    Plus Aikman made excuses for Rudolph the whole night, even said he thought Mason's hand got caught in Garrett's helmet and he was trying to get free, give me a break... 

    Yeah it would be like trump saying that his hand got caught in the pussy he was trying to grab. Sorry had to go there ?

  • @crunchy said:

    Plus Aikman made excuses for Rudolph the whole night, even said he thought Mason's hand got caught in Garrett's helmet and he was trying to get free, give me a break... 

    Yeah it would be like trump saying that his hand got caught in the pussy he was trying to grab. Sorry had to go there ?

    crunchyC crunchy wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-gipper said:

    Yeah it would be like trump saying that his hand got caught in the pussy he was trying to grab. Sorry had to go there ?

    Lololol

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yeah it would be like trump saying that his hand got caught in the pussy he was trying to grab. Sorry had to go there ?

    Lololol

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @crunchy said:

    Lololol

    Oh has that ever happened to you?

  • @crunchy said:

    Lololol

    Oh has that ever happened to you?

    crunchyC crunchy wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh has that ever happened to you?

    Not me, but then again I'm not a sexual assaulter

  • @crunchy said:

    Plus Aikman made excuses for Rudolph the whole night, even said he thought Mason's hand got caught in Garrett's helmet and he was trying to get free, give me a break... 

    Ya I heard that too.... hahaha

    I still can’t believe Rudolph didn’t get ejected.... he started the whole damn thing

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @hx214 said:

    Ya I heard that too.... hahaha

    I still can’t believe Rudolph didn’t get ejected.... he started the whole damn thing

    if the NFL doesn't suspend him ,too,....

    the "make money for the NFL" fix is in. We'll see.