Skip to content

Myles

Locked The Browns Board
525 65 16.8k
  • That was dumb.  

    I feel like I need to apologize for the actions of our defensive end.

    He ruined a nice win.

    @orion said:

    That was dumb.  

    I feel like I need to apologize for the actions of our defensive end.

    He ruined a nice win.

    Don’t ever apologize to the Steelers for anything. 
     

    They all loved it when James “I never met a roid I didn’t like” Harrison went on a helmet spearing tour though out the years.  Bought Fatheads of the Colt McCoy and Massiqui hits and laughed about it. 

    Hines Ward would knock people out for the season with his bullshit blindside blocks on DB’s that we’re covering other WR’s and they thought it was grand.

    Fuck them.

    Big Ben rapes women for crying out loud....

  • Mason Rudolph found out what happens when you pull the lion's tail... 

    He tried to rip Myles helmet off first. Myles was just trying to put his helmet back on him... 

    @poeticg said:

    Mason Rudolph found out what happens when you pull the lion's tail... 

    He tried to rip Myles helmet off first. Myles was just trying to put his helmet back on him... 

    Curious, if it were one of the kids that you coach who did the same thing..... no, too easy.

    If one of your own kids did this, would it still be as cute?  Serious question. Just trying to see what makes you tick. 

  • Mason is a coward. He tried to rip Myles helmet off and kicked him in the balls. Then doesn't have the balls to say he tried to rip his helmet off. He's a bitch. My kids aren't bitches.  

  • Mason is a coward. He tried to rip Myles helmet off and kicked him in the balls. Then doesn't have the balls to say he tried to rip his helmet off. He's a bitch. My kids aren't bitches.  

    @poeticg said:

    Mason is a coward. He tried to rip Myles helmet off and kicked him in the balls. Then doesn't have the balls to say he tried to rip his helmet off. He's a bitch. My kids aren't bitches.  

    Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

  • @poeticg said:

    Mason is a coward. He tried to rip Myles helmet off and kicked him in the balls. Then doesn't have the balls to say he tried to rip his helmet off. He's a bitch. My kids aren't bitches.  

    Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

    @d-bone said:

    Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

  • @poeticg said:

    Mason is a coward. He tried to rip Myles helmet off and kicked him in the balls. Then doesn't have the balls to say he tried to rip his helmet off. He's a bitch. My kids aren't bitches.  

    Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

    @d-bone said:

    Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

    Did she ever start a fight, get the tides turned on her, then chase after the person after they walked away from it, then get hit in the head with her own equipment? 
     

    cause that would be strangely similar to what happened if she did!

  • @d-bone said:

    Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    @poeticg said:

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    If you condone Myles then you aren't the type of person I thought you were.... now I know. 

  • @poeticg said:

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    If you condone Myles then you aren't the type of person I thought you were.... now I know. 

    @d-bone said:

    If you condone Myles then you aren't the type of person I thought you were.... now I know. 

    I didn't say I condone Myles' actions. He snapped, like a lot of us would in that situation. I just think it's funny that you all are gonna let Rudolph play the victim... that's what is wrong with the world today. Myles fucked up, period. But he was provoked. He should be suspended for 3 games.

  • @poeticg said:

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    If you condone Myles then you aren't the type of person I thought you were.... now I know. 

    @d-bone said:

    If you condone Myles then you aren't the type of person I thought you were.... now I know. 

    There is a difference between condoning Myles and saying that Rudolph had a hand in the fight and should be punished as well just for not as long. 

  • Que sera sera. Let’s win some more jeans damn this fucking

  • Que sera sera. Let’s win some more jeans damn this fucking

    @the-gipper said:

    Que sera sera. Let’s win some more jeans damn this fucking

    I wanna win some jeans! My Wranglers are worn to shit.....Where can I do that Gip?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Que sera sera. Let’s win some more jeans damn this fucking

    I wanna win some jeans! My Wranglers are worn to shit.....Where can I do that Gip?

    @hx214 said:

    I wanna win some jeans! My Wranglers are worn to shit.....Where can I do that Gip?

    Talk to text is getting me frustrated 

  • Can you imagine....

    You toss 4 ints...

    You start a fight by trying to rip a guys helmet off for some reason, can’t do it, get your own helmet ripped off, you chase after the guy after he walks away, then get smashed in the head by your own helmet....

    that’s the kinda night you hope nobody remembers.... but everybody will. 
     

    Was a good bait move though. Somehow he doesn’t get ejected, and he won’t have to get sacked by Myles again in two weeks.

    @hx214 said:

    Can you imagine....

    You toss 4 ints...

    You start a fight by trying to rip a guys helmet off for some reason, can’t do it, get your own helmet ripped off, you chase after the guy after he walks away, then get smashed in the head by your own helmet....

    that’s the kinda night you hope nobody remembers.... but everybody will. 
     

    Was a good bait move though. Somehow he doesn’t get ejected, and he won’t have to get sacked by Myles again in two weeks.

    You forgot, "Try to kick the guy in the balls.... twice."

  • Can you imagine....

    You toss 4 ints...

    You start a fight by trying to rip a guys helmet off for some reason, can’t do it, get your own helmet ripped off, you chase after the guy after he walks away, then get smashed in the head by your own helmet....

    that’s the kinda night you hope nobody remembers.... but everybody will. 
     

    Was a good bait move though. Somehow he doesn’t get ejected, and he won’t have to get sacked by Myles again in two weeks.

    @hx214 said:

    Can you imagine....

    You toss 4 ints...

    You start a fight by trying to rip a guys helmet off for some reason, can’t do it, get your own helmet ripped off, you chase after the guy after he walks away, then get smashed in the head by your own helmet....

    that’s the kinda night you hope nobody remembers.... but everybody will. 
     

    Was a good bait move though. Somehow he doesn’t get ejected, and he won’t have to get sacked by Myles again in two weeks.

    image.thumb.png.a7b1ec57dc2b4af0db1e5c03f5ded5a6.png

  • @d-bone said:

    Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    @poeticg said:

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

    Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

  • @poeticg said:

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

    Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

    @hoorta said:

    Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

    Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

    Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

    It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

    If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

  • When I was a kid, I got into a fight with another kid, he tried to hit me with one of his boots, I took it from him and beat him with it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  • I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

    Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

    I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

    Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

    I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

    Just straight ignorant inbred post. I’d perma ban your ass if I was a mod. I am sure not sticking up for Rudolph. He instigated the entire thing, that said Garret’s response was inappropriate and pretty much straight assault. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

    Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

    Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

    It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

    If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

    It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

    If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

    Nope, my pal pointed this out- Garrett was after a sack on a meaningless play- to pad his stats. You do remember Myles wanted to lead the league there. 

    If you want to count this a payback for Headhunter Harrison- well Myles just hurt the team by getting suspended. Not official yet but it's just a question of how many games, not if. 

    If the oldsters want to label it as another Turkey Jones moment- have at it...