Skip to content

Myles

Locked The Browns Board
525 65 16.8k
  • ^ Definitely a frustrated QB who threw 4 picks in a nationally televised ass kicking.... Too bad Myles just couldn't get up and blow him a big ol' kiss while pointing to the scoreboard. 

    It's going to be a vicious game in Pukesburgh.  

    @d-bone said:

    It's going to be a vicious game in Pukesburgh.  

    play the game in prime time

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Nope-but none of that equals what Myles did subsequently. Sorry this is just my unbiased opinion.

    I am not understanding why people can't comprehend that is not an either or situation. Saying that Rudolph was in the wrong and should be suspended doesn't mean that you don't think that myles went way too far acted unacceptably and should be suspended for longer then what Rudolph gets. Oh and this is my unbiased opinion. 

    @bjh2130 said:

    I am not understanding why people can't comprehend that is not an either or situation. Saying that Rudolph was in the wrong and should be suspended doesn't mean that you don't think that myles went way too far acted unacceptably and should be suspended for longer then what Rudolph gets. Oh and this is my unbiased opinion. 

    Actually I don't disagree. I'm waiting for the NFL to decide it's punishment of Rudolph. I expect it to be less than Garrett's even if he was the provocateur.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    I am not understanding why people can't comprehend that is not an either or situation. Saying that Rudolph was in the wrong and should be suspended doesn't mean that you don't think that myles went way too far acted unacceptably and should be suspended for longer then what Rudolph gets. Oh and this is my unbiased opinion. 

    Actually I don't disagree. I'm waiting for the NFL to decide it's punishment of Rudolph. I expect it to be less than Garrett's even if he was the provocateur.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I don't disagree. I'm waiting for the NFL to decide it's punishment of Rudolph. I expect it to be less than Garrett's even if he was the provocateur.

    I believe they have already announced he will get a fine only

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I don't disagree. I'm waiting for the NFL to decide it's punishment of Rudolph. I expect it to be less than Garrett's even if he was the provocateur.

    I believe they have already announced he will get a fine only

    @jcam222 said:

    I believe they have already announced he will get a fine only

    Then it's BS. EDIT: In light of Unsympathetic's post below let me clarify. Rudolph as a separate issue should have been suspended a certain number of game(s) just as the other two players were suspended for their own behavior, also separate issues from Garrett. Garrett on his own was given the appropriate indefinite suspension and will have to earn his way back through whatever requirements the NFL believes are necessary. End of story.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Does this make that L feel any better? A Browns rookie doing something stupid?

    I couldn't care less about the "L"

    We are on our backup qb, juju and johnson were concussed out of the game. We had two practice squad receivers and two practice squad running backs in the game. We were going to lose. Mason played terribly. All we needed was a Charlie batch like performance. You all throwing a damn parade like you really did something need to get a damn grip. You won a game you should have won with 4 ints and our offense dead. 

    Add in myles garrett and dipshit Mack Wilson celebrating injuries and your win is more embarrassing than anything. Throw your parade and enjoy it while it lasts. Ben under center with this defense ain't gonna lose many games. 

    And the bunch of you celebrating Garrett like it's evidence of the grit youve lacked should go to counseling. As I said previously the guys reacting accordingly are the same guys I expected to react that way, the rest of you are dirt bag man babies. Beta males.

    @vagitron said:

    I couldn't care less about the "L"

    We are on our backup qb, juju and johnson were concussed out of the game. We had two practice squad receivers and two practice squad running backs in the game. We were going to lose. Mason played terribly. You won a game you should have won with 4 ints and our offense dead. 

    Add in myles garrett and dipshit Mack Wilson celebrating injuries and your win is more embarrassing than anything. Throw your parade and enjoy it while it lasts. Ben under center with this defense ain't gonna lose many games. 

    You say you couldn’t care less... Yet you made a list of excuses.
    Nobody is celebrating this win. (How we won)

    I see why you’re throwing so much shade. You already gave up on this year after watching that QB performance. I understand your pain.

  • FB_IMG_1573865848554.jpg

  • say, veggie, what was that about the Browns-Squealers aren't a rivalry anymore?

    th?id=OIP.hgWb3sNNEFUblGuq4ST1jgHaEw&w=2

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well I backed him to come here, but last night he even knows he is the village idiot for that stunt. The indefinite suspension is the correct one. Myles will have to prove to the NFL powers that be that nothing will ever occur like that again. He should have never retaliated in the first place by ripping off the helmet and he knows it.

    Should Rudolph have attempted to rip Garrett’s helmet off? Or kick him in the balls? Or run after him after they were separated? 

    @comeonman said:

    Should Rudolph have attempted to rip Garrett’s helmet off? Or kick him in the balls? Or run after him after they were separated? 

    Stop with the "what-about".  That nonsense may work over on the politics board - but not in the real world.  [And it's not a thing.  The topic is Myles Garrett. Focus.]

    IT DOES NOT MATTER.  Doesn't matter if Rudolph insults his mom and his wife in the same sentence -- Garrett doesn't get to reply with more than words, period dot end of story.  Garrett is appropriately judged purely based on how he responded to those actions.. and he's an out-of-control rage monster.  

    This isn't a message board egging on a bunch of gang members - this is a profession.  This profession has set the DEMAND that participants walk away from everything without responding with violence.

    Think about how much differently this encounter would have been interpreted if after Rudolph yanked on Garrett's helmet, Garrett had simply laughed and walked away.  Garrett can't control other people -- he can only control himself.  Or at least he will have to learn how to control himself if he wants to play this sport for several more years.

  • @vagitron said:

    I couldn't care less about the "L"

    We are on our backup qb, juju and johnson were concussed out of the game. We had two practice squad receivers and two practice squad running backs in the game. We were going to lose. Mason played terribly. You won a game you should have won with 4 ints and our offense dead. 

    Add in myles garrett and dipshit Mack Wilson celebrating injuries and your win is more embarrassing than anything. Throw your parade and enjoy it while it lasts. Ben under center with this defense ain't gonna lose many games. 

    You say you couldn’t care less... Yet you made a list of excuses.
    Nobody is celebrating this win. (How we won)

    I see why you’re throwing so much shade. You already gave up on this year after watching that QB performance. I understand your pain.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    You say you couldn’t care less... Yet you made a list of excuses.
    Nobody is celebrating this win.

    Yes, yes we are.  It WAS a big win...no matter what happened at the end.

  • @browns52 said:

    this team is so fucked up......

    C23F0B71-1F81-47B2-8C7D-93ED7BFBBEE1.png

    @vagitron said:

    C23F0B71-1F81-47B2-8C7D-93ED7BFBBEE1.png

    But Harrison can take two Browns out with helmet hits, and it's just fine. Or bust a Bengals jaw....  Or take out Palmer's knee. Cry me a river....  

    EDIT: What  Vag is in denial  about  is the current  rules  about leading  with  your helmet  and no blind side blocks are directly related to crap pulled  by Harrison  and Ward respectively.  Now that it jogged  my feeble  memory,  I'm sure he's going to  claim  Antonio  Brown  kicking Spencer  Lanning in the face  on a return  was an "accident".

  • @bjh2130 said:

    He will get reinstated before the first game next year.  He will be proactive by taking anger management classes and all that garbage. 

    No he won't. It's been said he will get the longest suspension ever handed down, that ain't 6 games. There are people speculating he will get another ten next season for a full 16 and it would be deserved. There are a bunch of you that look like total dirt bags, it's embarrassing.

    @vagitron said:

    No he won't. It's been said he will get the longest suspension ever handed down, that ain't 6 games. There are people speculating he will get another ten next season for a full 16 and it would be deserved. There are a bunch of you that look like total dirt bags, it's embarrassing.

    Ok vag. Whatever you say. If they knew it was 16 games they would say 16 games. They are saying indefinite then in the offseason they'll have meetings with him and say he's very contrite and has taken steps to show he's trying to better himself from it blah blah blah. They just said indefinite to appease little bitches like you. What Haynesworth did was just as bad and he wasn't even provoked (he got 5 games). I'm the one that looks like a dirtbag? I haven't defended what Myles did one bit and agree with suspension. The guy that looks like a dirtbag is you.  Defending that lame ass excuse that mason Rudolph's glove was stuck inside Garrett's face mask.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Most everyone in the tavern acknowledged he should be out the rest of the season.  It wasn't until after multiple views showing what rudolph did that people started to change their tune. I haven't. i still say he should be out the remainder of the year, but saying Rudolph should also be suspended for what he did isn't excusing Garrett or condoning his behavior.

    The contact before the helmet drag was incidental. People acting like Rudolph gave him the karate kid. His hand was also stuck to the under portion of Garrett's helmet. Myles than proceeded to drag him across the field. Anyone surprised that Rudolph would have more to say is either a beta male or never played competitive sports. Garrett hit him with the padded side of the helmet. If he had hit him with the harder portion it would have split his head. A helmet weighs 6 pounds a fucking brick weighs 5. Anyone defending garrett is a dip shit asshole. Period 

    @vagitron said:

    The contact before the helmet drag was incidental. People acting like Rudolph gave him the karate kid. His hand was also stuck to the under portion of Garrett's helmet. Myles than proceeded to drag him across the field. Anyone surprised that Rudolph would have more to say is either a beta male or never played competitive sports. Garrett hit him with the padded side of the helmet. If he had hit him with the harder portion it would have split his head. A helmet weighs 6 pounds a fucking brick weighs 5. Anyone defending garrett is a dip shit asshole. Period 

    See you are the dirtbag. You have used his hand was stuck multiple times. First it was his glove was stuck in his facemask. Now that claim had been refuted you say its his other hand. His throwing hand that got stuck underneath Garrett's helmet.  Because his follow through just perfectly landed with his fingers underneath Garrett's helmet. You are the only one defending anyone's actions. 

  • I'm glad he did it. My only regret is it wasn't Big Been.

  • Sicko's^^  If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able ❗

    Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..

    Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension 

    Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used

    former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..

  • Rudolph cleared to play next week 

    9F9234FB-0B34-4062-8CAB-016D8A773CFC.jpeg

  • Rudolph cleared to play next week 

    9F9234FB-0B34-4062-8CAB-016D8A773CFC.jpeg

    @browns149 said:

    Rudolph cleared to play next week 

    9F9234FB-0B34-4062-8CAB-016D8A773CFC.jpeg

     Most Valuable Pussy

  • Think about how much differently this encounter would have been interpreted if Garret walked up to the Steelers huddle, ripped off Rudolph’s helmet without any provocation and hit him in the head with it. 
     

    I understand Garrett can only control himself. I understand Garrett is going to face consequences. What I don’t understand is Rudolph not facing consequences. 

  • Sicko's^^  If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able ❗

    Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..

    Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension 

    Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used

    former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..

    @gumby73 said:

    Sicko's^^  If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able ❗

    Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..

    Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension 

    Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used

    former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..

    It's not about defending Garrett.  Many of us are simply pointing out that there were several events that unfolded throughout that play.  Garrett was in the wrong but so was Rudolph.  Garrett is being treated as if just decided out of the blue to tear Rudolph's helmet off and hit him with it.  I think the remainder of the season is reasonable and Garrett was wrong in his actions.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Sicko's^^  If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able ❗

    Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..

    Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension 

    Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used

    former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..

    It's not about defending Garrett.  Many of us are simply pointing out that there were several events that unfolded throughout that play.  Garrett was in the wrong but so was Rudolph.  Garrett is being treated as if just decided out of the blue to tear Rudolph's helmet off and hit him with it.  I think the remainder of the season is reasonable and Garrett was wrong in his actions.

    @baconhound said:

    It's not about defending Garrett.  Many of us are simply pointing out that there were several events that unfolded throughout that play.  Garrett was in the wrong but so was Rudolph.  Garrett is being treated as if just decided out of the blue to tear Rudolph's helmet off and hit him with it.  I think the remainder of the season is reasonable and Garrett was wrong in his actions.

    That is my take on this too. You cannot defend what Garrett did even though he was provoked. I hope the suspension will not last any longer than this season. I would have liked to have seen Rudolph get a game suspension because he earned it. He started the whole incident  by trying to pull off the helmet of Garrett as well as kicking Myles in the groin.