Myles
-
An indefinite suspension is so far over the top that I don't know what to say...
There is no reason to keep this hanging over MG's head the entire off-season and potentially Week-to-week come July, 2020.
He deserves a number.
-
Sicko's^^ If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able

Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..
Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension
Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used
former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..
Sicko's^^ If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able

Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..
Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension
Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used
former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..
You know what? Fuck that. It happened and it was regrettable but now every time I have to see some douche Steeler fan posting Antonio brown face kicking a punter "by accident" I can remind them that Myles Garrett made their quarterback his punk bitch. Fuck the Steelers and their fans and the horse they rode in on. I'm tired of them getting free passes for their bullshit. It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers.
-
It's seriously hilarious that you think he was trying to Gouge out his fucking eyes through his facemask. It's pretty clear you've never had a football helmet on.
What?
Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.
If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.
You're not very good at this.
-
It's seriously hilarious that you think he was trying to Gouge out his fucking eyes through his facemask. It's pretty clear you've never had a football helmet on.
What?
Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.
If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.
You're not very good at this.
-
It's seriously hilarious that you think he was trying to Gouge out his fucking eyes through his facemask. It's pretty clear you've never had a football helmet on.
What?
Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.
If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.
You're not very good at this.
What?
Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.
If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.
You're not very good at this.
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
-
What?
Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.
If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.
You're not very good at this.
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
-
No fines on Myles. But loss of game checks is pretty big. He draws no pay while suspended
Ah ha! Found it, and you are correct. From a Pat McManamon article...
8. Garrett’s suspension will cost him $1,139,912 in lost salary for the final six games, according to Spotrac.com.The Browns also have from the end of this season until May 3 to decide whether they will pick up Garrett’s fifth-year option from his rookie contract. That would kick in during the 2021 season, and would be in the $15 million range for that one season. Really, that all really seems pretty unimportant right now.
Ah ha! Found it, and you are correct. From a Pat McManamon article...
8. Garrett’s suspension will cost him $1,139,912 in lost salary for the final six games, according to Spotrac.com.The Browns also have from the end of this season until May 3 to decide whether they will pick up Garrett’s fifth-year option from his rookie contract.
Over the Cap shows a est. fine hit of around 900K... remaining structure of deal may contain language the experts won't get right anyway...Haslam's got hit 250K..Let's make a deal Myles?
-
On 11/16/2019 at 7:32 AM, gumby73 said:
Sicko's^^ If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able
**************************************
I don't see anyone here defending what Miles did. His own players won't. The argument is, without a Suh history - "indefinate" ?
That is BS. The rest of the season, I understand just fine. Here is the problem, again:
The weasel squealer qb started it. Kitchens even referred to what sissy mason said to him, while he was trying to rip Miles' helmet off. AND sissy mason kicked Garrett in the groin, WHILE he was being held by a squealer olineman. Miles retaliated - and went after sissy mason and could only reach his helmet. The helmet came off because Miles didn't let go, and the offensive lineman pulled him away from sissy mason.
Now, everybody wishes Miles had dropped the helmet, but he was being held back...no problem with that. Here is another problem:
who the hell was holding sissy mason back? EH ? Sissy mason, went after Miles AGAIN, WHILE HE WAS STILL BEING RESTRAINED>
Now, let's all ask ourselves - why didn't any steeler squealer sombeitch stop sissy mason? They let him go after Miles AGAIN?
The more I explain it... the more I wonder about how it all happened. We all wish Miles hadn't swung the damn helmet. BAd, bad, bad.
But sissy mason gets NO suspension for instigating again and again and again? Miles was under attack AGAIN, while he was still being restrained, and the restraining was fine, but then he was pulled to the ground, and dirty pouncy was punching toward his face and was being kicked in the head.
I don't blame Miles for losing his temper and going into self defense mode...but...swinging the helmet he should have dropped crosses the line in a huge way, granted. If another player swung a helmet and got fewer games/not "indefinate"...then leave it to the garbage NFL commish to dump on the Browns and not care...but an appeal is in order.
I would think that if the NFL's favoritism toward superbowl teams ($$$$$$$$$$$$$) doesn't end eventually, more and more, fans are going to see the NFL as a farce.
-
What?
Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.
If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.
You're not very good at this.
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
your ignorant ass slutty trolling is unprecedented. Have a nice day somewhere else. Please.
-
Sicko's^^ If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able

Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..
Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension
Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used
former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..
You know what? Fuck that. It happened and it was regrettable but now every time I have to see some douche Steeler fan posting Antonio brown face kicking a punter "by accident" I can remind them that Myles Garrett made their quarterback his punk bitch. Fuck the Steelers and their fans and the horse they rode in on. I'm tired of them getting free passes for their bullshit. It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers.
It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers.
Felt good!! I got even with The same bitchtit Steeler fans i work with for years..I had no fight with them saying our team was soft not responding to AB's kick.(and many others).Those same bitchtits, can't say now, Rudolph did not deserve what he got..
-
What?
Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.
If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.
You're not very good at this.
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
Then you'll LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the situation. Sorry Vag I suppose it's OK every time a qb gets sacked to try and pull the other guys helmet off, and kick him in the nuts. Not buying his hand was stuck.
-
It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers.
Felt good!! I got even with The same bitchtit Steeler fans i work with for years..I had no fight with them saying our team was soft not responding to AB's kick.(and many others).Those same bitchtits, can't say now, Rudolph did not deserve what he got..
Felt good!! I got even with The same bitchtit Steeler fans i work with for years..I had no fight with them saying our team was soft not responding to AB's kick.(and many others).Those same bitchtits, can't say now, Rudolph did not deserve what he got..
I hadn't remembered that ! "The Browns are sissies" "The Browns are soft". "Football is war" etc etc. "The Browns will never get to the superbowl - they aren't mean enough".
Now vag is complaining the Browns are too tough. "whaaaaaaaaa".
-
Felt good!! I got even with The same bitchtit Steeler fans i work with for years..I had no fight with them saying our team was soft not responding to AB's kick.(and many others).Those same bitchtits, can't say now, Rudolph did not deserve what he got..
I hadn't remembered that ! "The Browns are sissies" "The Browns are soft". "Football is war" etc etc. "The Browns will never get to the superbowl - they aren't mean enough".
Now vag is complaining the Browns are too tough. "whaaaaaaaaa".
I hadn't remembered that ! "The Browns are sissies" "The Browns are soft". "Football is war" etc etc. "The Browns will never get to the superbowl - they aren't mean enough".
Now vag is complaining the Browns are too tough. "whaaaaaaaaa".
They can now feel the pain what other teams felt when Harrison was knocking the other teams players out with head shots.
-
I hadn't remembered that ! "The Browns are sissies" "The Browns are soft". "Football is war" etc etc. "The Browns will never get to the superbowl - they aren't mean enough".
Now vag is complaining the Browns are too tough. "whaaaaaaaaa".
They can now feel the pain what other teams felt when Harrison was knocking the other teams players out with head shots.
-
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
Then you'll LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the situation. Sorry Vag I suppose it's OK every time a qb gets sacked to try and pull the other guys helmet off, and kick him in the nuts. Not buying his hand was stuck.
Then you'll LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the situation. Sorry Vag I suppose it's OK every time a qb gets sacked to try and pull the other guys helmet off, and kick him in the nuts. Not buying his hand was stuck.
Isn’t that from the Old Testament? An eye for an eye, a sack for a sack. I’m pretty sure that’s how the saying goes...
-
Sicko's^^ If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able

Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..
Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension
Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used
former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..
You know what? Fuck that. It happened and it was regrettable but now every time I have to see some douche Steeler fan posting Antonio brown face kicking a punter "by accident" I can remind them that Myles Garrett made their quarterback his punk bitch. Fuck the Steelers and their fans and the horse they rode in on. I'm tired of them getting free passes for their bullshit. It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers.
You know what? Fuck that. It happened and it was regrettable but now every time I have to see some douche Steeler fan posting Antonio brown face kicking a punter "by accident" I can remind them that Myles Garrett made their quarterback his punk bitch. Fuck the Steelers and their fans and the horse they rode in on. I'm tired of them getting free passes for their bullshit. It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers.


I reality....Jones flip flop of Bradshaw was far more dangerous to the Spermsuckers QB than Garrett's foam pillow fight was.
-
Saying rudolph should also get a suspension (a much shorter one) is not defending Myles. Why can't people understand that. Most everyone agrees with what was given to Myles so no need to talk about it. Pointing out what mason did so he should get a game or 2 suspension is not defending Garrett
THANK YOU!
We all heard Rudolph call Garrett's actions "cowardly" & bush league", yet he in NO way acknowledged his own wrong doing in this & he WAS wrong in his actions & his efforts in trying to remove Garrett's helmet alone were very clear & could easily have caused injury.
Garrett's penalty (IMHO) is justified, but (also IMHO) Rudolph NOT getting suspended for a game or 2 is a TRAVESTY.
KUDOs to David DeCastro for his attempts to restrain Garrett. He did NOT kick or punch, but was totally professional in his attempts to end the situation. Yes, I AM a true Browns' Fan, but DeCastro's efforts are to be applauded.
Mike
THANK YOU!
We all heard Rudolph call Garrett's actions "cowardly" & bush league", yet he in NO way acknowledged his own wrong doing in this & he WAS wrong in his actions & his efforts in trying to remove Garrett's helmet alone were very clear & could easily have caused injury.
Garrett's penalty (IMHO) is justified, but (also IMHO) Rudolph NOT getting suspended for a game or 2 is a TRAVESTY.
KUDOs to David DeCastro for his attempts to restrain Garrett. He did NOT kick or punch, but was totally professional in his attempts to end the situation. Yes, I AM a true Browns' Fan, but DeCastro's efforts are to be applauded.
Mike
Though true, I don't see the NFL suspending a team's starting QB.....if they can possibly avoid it.
The QB started it...then got his own hat ripped off...and then came back at Myles for more. Unfortunately, Myles gave him more.
A player's POSITION should never have ANY influence in violations!
Mike
-
A player's POSITION should never have ANY influence in violations!
Mike
However, you do understand the difference in the language between "should" and "does"?
-
What?
Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.
If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.
You're not very good at this.
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period.
First, thanks... I do pride myself on being one of the more objective posters on this board.
Second... you've been around here long enough to know that I've had Gipper on ignore for years now... so any psycho babble you see in my posts is mine and mine alone.
Third... specify what you want, retreat as far as you want, but at any angle I could gouge your eye inside a football helmet if I wanted to. It's not angle.... it's distance and with a worn helmet at chest high, the wearer's eyes are in range.
Fourth.... there was no fence post involved.... and have you ever built a fence?
Fifth... are you really maintaining that Rudolph was not trying to injure Myles? Was he pulling on MG's helmet so he could kiss him?
Lastly.... this incident is only unprecedented in that the swung helmet made contact, but regardless any punishment has to take into account the offending player's history... something you have either steadfastly refused to do or have seen through thoroughly biased eyes from the start.
You lost all credibility with me when you said it was the worst thing you'd ever seen on a football field.... or was it in sport? Either way I disagree...
In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball.
In sport there was this....
-
The pregame fox guys are making som extremely level headed points about the situation that I totally agree with.
its really interesting to see how many actual football dudes are defending Myles, of course not for what he did but the dude himself and why it happened.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login