Skip to content

Myles

Locked The Browns Board
525 65 16.8k
  • @vagitron said:

    I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period. 

    First, thanks... I do pride myself on being one of the more objective posters on this board.

    Second... you've been around here long enough to know that I've had Gipper on ignore for years now... so any psycho babble you see in my posts is mine and mine alone.

    Third... specify what you want, retreat as far as you want, but at any angle I could gouge your eye inside a football helmet if I wanted to. It's not angle.... it's distance and with a worn helmet at chest high, the wearer's eyes are in range.

    Fourth.... there was no fence post involved.... and have you ever built a fence?

    Fifth... are you really maintaining that Rudolph was not trying to injure Myles? Was he pulling on MG's helmet so he could kiss him?

    Lastly.... this incident is only unprecedented in that the swung helmet made contact, but regardless any punishment has to take into account the offending player's history... something you have either steadfastly refused to do or have seen through thoroughly biased eyes from the start.

    You lost all credibility with me when you said it was the worst thing you'd ever seen on a football field.... or was it in sport? Either way I disagree...

    In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball.

    In sport there was this....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    First, thanks... I do pride myself on being one of the more objective posters on this board.

    Second... you've been around here long enough to know that I've had Gipper on ignore for years now... so any psycho babble you see in my posts is mine and mine alone.

    And take his word at it...he is prolific and proficient at psycho babble.  But, clearly in this case, the only one engaging in psycho babble is Vag.

    Third... specify what you want, retreat as far as you want, but at any angle I could gouge your eye inside a football helmet if I wanted to. It's not angle.... it's distance and with a worn helmet at chest high, the wearer's eyes are in range.

    Vag denies the facts not because he can't see the facts, its just that he wants to lie and deny.

    Fourth.... there was no fence post involved.... and have you ever built a fence?

    Fifth... are you really maintaining that Rudolph was not trying to injure Myles? Was he pulling on MG's helmet so he could kiss him?

    Lastly.... this incident is only unprecedented in that the swung helmet made contact, but regardless any punishment has to take into account the offending player's history... something you have either steadfastly refused to do or have seen through thoroughly biased eyes from the start.

    And, as I have said over and over....you have to take the actual damage into account when assessing an incident. The victim impact if you will (which is something I have had to do in cases now for decades).  Here, the victim impact...to repeat myself for the umpteenth time....was -0-. None at all. 

    You lost all credibility with me when you said it was the worst thing you'd ever seen on a football field.... or was it in sport? Either way I disagree...

    In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball.

    In sport there was this....

    And as I pointed out elsewhere...the Turkey Jones slam dunk of Bradshaw was far worse and more dangerous than this incident.  Again...bad optics....extremely minimal damage.  Hell.....5 other instances in that game alone had more damage impact than this event. As did the hundreds of injury causing cheap shots made by the likes of  Hines Ward,  Harrison...and every member of the Steel Curtain.

  • @vagitron said:

    I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period. 

    First, thanks... I do pride myself on being one of the more objective posters on this board.

    Second... you've been around here long enough to know that I've had Gipper on ignore for years now... so any psycho babble you see in my posts is mine and mine alone.

    Third... specify what you want, retreat as far as you want, but at any angle I could gouge your eye inside a football helmet if I wanted to. It's not angle.... it's distance and with a worn helmet at chest high, the wearer's eyes are in range.

    Fourth.... there was no fence post involved.... and have you ever built a fence?

    Fifth... are you really maintaining that Rudolph was not trying to injure Myles? Was he pulling on MG's helmet so he could kiss him?

    Lastly.... this incident is only unprecedented in that the swung helmet made contact, but regardless any punishment has to take into account the offending player's history... something you have either steadfastly refused to do or have seen through thoroughly biased eyes from the start.

    You lost all credibility with me when you said it was the worst thing you'd ever seen on a football field.... or was it in sport? Either way I disagree...

    In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball.

    In sport there was this....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @tour2ma said:

    In sport there was this....

    I certainly remember this.....I think it was a guy named like Corky Brewster or something, stomped on Luke Witte's head. 

    As you can see, the one Minn. player essentially clubs Witte with his fist when Witte goes up for a shot.  Then, either the same or another Minn. player while pretending to help Witte up, then knees him in the groin.  Finally, another Minn. player just stomps on Witte's head while he was down.   Very Steeler like behavior. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period. 

    Then you'll  LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the  situation.  Sorry  Vag I  suppose  it's  OK every time a qb gets sacked  to try and pull the  other guys  helmet off,  and kick him in the  nuts. Not buying  his hand was stuck. 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Then you'll  LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the  situation.  Sorry  Vag I  suppose  it's  OK every time a qb gets sacked  to try and pull the  other guys  helmet off,  and kick him in the  nuts. Not buying  his hand was stuck. 

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

  • @hoorta said:

    Then you'll  LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the  situation.  Sorry  Vag I  suppose  it's  OK every time a qb gets sacked  to try and pull the  other guys  helmet off,  and kick him in the  nuts. Not buying  his hand was stuck. 

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    Have you been taking lying lessons from you know who?  Deny and lie about every fact that is as plain as the nose on your face.  I mean, we know you don't have a dick....Zombo decreed it so.   But clearly you do not have the balls to tell the truth.  

  • @hoorta said:

    Then you'll  LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the  situation.  Sorry  Vag I  suppose  it's  OK every time a qb gets sacked  to try and pull the  other guys  helmet off,  and kick him in the  nuts. Not buying  his hand was stuck. 

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    I honestly can't wait for the next Browns/Steelers game.

    Mason better have his head on a fucking swivel. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Then you'll  LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the  situation.  Sorry  Vag I  suppose  it's  OK every time a qb gets sacked  to try and pull the  other guys  helmet off,  and kick him in the  nuts. Not buying  his hand was stuck. 

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    This is a tried and true meme for this situation:

    Head-in-butt-Syndrome-meme-21012.jpg

  • @vagitron said:

    I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period. 

    First, thanks... I do pride myself on being one of the more objective posters on this board.

    Second... you've been around here long enough to know that I've had Gipper on ignore for years now... so any psycho babble you see in my posts is mine and mine alone.

    Third... specify what you want, retreat as far as you want, but at any angle I could gouge your eye inside a football helmet if I wanted to. It's not angle.... it's distance and with a worn helmet at chest high, the wearer's eyes are in range.

    Fourth.... there was no fence post involved.... and have you ever built a fence?

    Fifth... are you really maintaining that Rudolph was not trying to injure Myles? Was he pulling on MG's helmet so he could kiss him?

    Lastly.... this incident is only unprecedented in that the swung helmet made contact, but regardless any punishment has to take into account the offending player's history... something you have either steadfastly refused to do or have seen through thoroughly biased eyes from the start.

    You lost all credibility with me when you said it was the worst thing you'd ever seen on a football field.... or was it in sport? Either way I disagree...

    In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball.

    In sport there was this....

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @tour2ma said:

    First, thanks... I do pride myself on being one of the more objective posters on this board.

    Second... you've been around here long enough to know that I've had Gipper on ignore for years now... so any psycho babble you see in my posts is mine and mine alone.

    Third... specify what you want, retreat as far as you want, but at any angle I could gouge your eye inside a football helmet if I wanted to. It's not angle.... it's distance and with a worn helmet at chest high, the wearer's eyes are in range.

    Fourth.... there was no fence post involved.... and have you ever built a fence?

    Fifth... are you really maintaining that Rudolph was not trying to injure Myles? Was he pulling on MG's helmet so he could kiss him?

    Lastly.... this incident is only unprecedented in that the swung helmet made contact, but regardless any punishment has to take into account the offending player's history... something you have either steadfastly refused to do or have seen through thoroughly biased eyes from the start.

    You lost all credibility with me when you said it was the worst thing you'd ever seen on a football field.... or was it in sport? Either way I disagree...

    In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball

    And then there was this one too.....  Seriously- those other cheap shots resulted in concussions\ serious injuries. Rudolph wasn't even hurt, and Squealer fans are acting like Garrett almost killed him....  they've got far more to bitch about on the other hit where the guy was bleeding out of his ear- 

    Oh and about 3:10 a real class move by Troy Poly-poo-poo...... the rest of it is interesting if you have 10 minutes to watch.   Let's not forget Tomlin trying to trip that guy either.... 

  • @vagitron said:

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    I honestly can't wait for the next Browns/Steelers game.

    Mason better have his head on a fucking swivel. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I honestly can't wait for the next Browns/Steelers game.

    Mason better have his head on a fucking swivel. 

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I honestly can't wait for the next Browns/Steelers game.

    Mason better have his head on a fucking swivel. 

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

    Yeah, I can’t wait to see the backup center block Larry O.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I honestly can't wait for the next Browns/Steelers game.

    Mason better have his head on a fucking swivel. 

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

    do tell us next.... Cowturd sent his ⛸️Cube drama queen agent to a browns board to log in.. ? you could have been a star, kid

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You know what? Fuck that. It happened and it was regrettable but now every time I have to see some douche Steeler fan posting Antonio brown face kicking a punter "by accident" I can remind them that Myles Garrett made their quarterback his punk bitch. Fuck the Steelers and their fans and the horse they rode in on. I'm tired of them getting free passes for their bullshit. It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers. 

    xLbKcg.gif

    Garrett-Helmet-Attack.gif

    I reality....Jones flip flop of Bradshaw was far more dangerous to the Spermsuckers QB than  Garrett's foam pillow fight was. 

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    xLbKcg.gif

    Garrett-Helmet-Attack.gif

    I reality....Jones flip flop of Bradshaw was far more dangerous to the Spermsuckers QB than  Garrett's foam pillow fight was. 

    It also happened before many browns fans were even alive. In the entire era of the "new" browns all they've done is roll over and put their ass in the air for that bullshit team. Well, not this week. 

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid

    And furthermore demarious Randall's hit on whatever forgettable bum they had playing receiver was far more dangerous than Rudolph getting booped on the nose. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I honestly can't wait for the next Browns/Steelers game.

    Mason better have his head on a fucking swivel. 

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

    Not pouncey. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I honestly can't wait for the next Browns/Steelers game.

    Mason better have his head on a fucking swivel. 

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

    No more than Browns DL men are going to be targeting Steelers OL.  Or more than Browns DBs are going to be targeting Steelers receivers. 

    And, has anyone heard about the status of Juju?   Is he out a while, or not at all?

  • @hoorta said:

    Then you'll  LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the  situation.  Sorry  Vag I  suppose  it's  OK every time a qb gets sacked  to try and pull the  other guys  helmet off,  and kick him in the  nuts. Not buying  his hand was stuck. 

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

    ok, now you've gone full dipwad. LOL. so, you're saying that Mean Old Doctor Garrett was using a foam hammer thingie to test sissy mason's reflexes? LOL

    or, you mean to say that your sissy mason's lower leg is connected to his facemask and helmet. LOL

    you suck at making sense. really.

    doctor_testing_reflexes_anim_small.gif

  • @the-gipper said:

    xLbKcg.gif

    Garrett-Helmet-Attack.gif

    I reality....Jones flip flop of Bradshaw was far more dangerous to the Spermsuckers QB than  Garrett's foam pillow fight was. 

    It also happened before many browns fans were even alive. In the entire era of the "new" browns all they've done is roll over and put their ass in the air for that bullshit team. Well, not this week. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    It also happened before many browns fans were even alive. In the entire era of the "new" browns all they've done is roll over and put their ass in the air for that bullshit team. Well, not this week. 

    Well...I remember it.  Can't help it that your parents did not have the foresight to bear you much earlier than they did. ?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    I'm posting here because this thread is only taking into account the number of games.

    I heard a reporter say that it would be logical for Myles to be suspended till game 1 of next year, only to have next season a remainder of what should never ever happen in a football field. It makes all the sense in the world to me. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    His plan was to be memorialized for nfls 100th season...there wont be a 200th.